|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 75||Blueprints Price: N/A|
Equipping[edit | edit source]
To equip your newly bought or crafted helmet, go into the "Arsenal" page, then click on 'Appearance' tab, the Helmet will be the first item in the section labeled 'Physique'.
Arcane Variant[edit | edit source]
- For more detailed information visit here: Arcane Helmets
Arcane is a discontinued variant that increases maximum shield at the expense of lowering her Ability Efficiency.
- Shield Max +15%
- +15 Shield for Trinity and +22.5 Shield for Trinity Prime
- Ability Efficiency -5%
Ability Efficiency[edit | edit source]
- For more detailed information on Ability Efficiency check the Ability Efficiency page.
As of Update 8.2, Ability Efficiency now causes a linear change in ability cost. Therefore, a 5% decrease in Ability Efficiency will cause all abilities to cost 5% more energy to activate. Ability Efficiency items stack additively (A 20% item with a 10% item leads to 30% increased efficiency).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This helmet was first introduced in Update 9.0.
- The Meridian helmet's name is derived from the Meridian System, also known as the Channel Network, which is a belief in Chinese Medicine referring to the path through which one's life energy, known as Qi, flows within the body.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]