Extract an offering from an enemy in the form of a random Ability Buff. Survivor's attacks are weakened.
|Strength:200 / 300 / 400 / 500 (damage)|
|Duration:6 / 8 / 10 / 12 s (debuff duration)|
|Range:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 m (cast range)|
|Misc:-25% (damage debuff)|
15 s (soul duration)
120 s (buff duration)
35 m (aura range)
-50% (Dust accuracy debuff)
50% (Thorns damage reduction and reflection)
-25% (Entangle move speed debuff)
+75% (Full Moon damage bonus)
4 (max extra Razorflies for Razorwing)
- Titania blasts an enemy up to 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 meters away, dealing 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 damage and forcefully separating their soul from their body, which remains in place for 15 seconds. If the target survives, their damage output is reduced by 25% for 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 seconds.
- The soul of an enemy is left in place at the location where they got hit by Tribute, and appears as a shadow replica of the target. If Titania picks it up, she is granted one of four different auras dependent on the enemy affected. All auras last for 120 seconds and have a radius of 35 meters. Picking up a copy of an aura will refresh its duration. All four auras can be active at once. The following different auras are available:
- The Thorns aura will reduce incoming damage by 50% and reflect 50% of the damage taken back to the attacker. Any allies within range will also benefit from the damage reduction and reflection.
- Given by melee enemies, such as Prod Crewmen and Chargers.
- The Full Moon aura increases the damage all companions, sentinels, MOA (Companion), and Titania's Razorflies deal by 75%. Any teammates within range will also benefit from Full Moon's effects, increasing their respective companions' damage.
- Given by summoned enemies (such as Hyekka) and flying enemies (such as Leech Ospreys).
- Ability Synergy:
- Tribute spawns an additional Razorfly for each type of Tribute aura acquired by Titania while Razorwing is active, up to a maximum of 4 extra Razorflies.
- Razorflies will fly to and pick up Tribute souls for Titania to activate the auras or refresh their durations.
- Souls created by Tribute display a symbol above them that denotes the aura they bestow.
- The color of the souls and their symbols are affected by Titania's energy color.
- Enemies previously affected by Tribute cannot be affected again, as they no longer have a soul to offer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.