Extract an offering from an enemy in the form of a random Ability Buff. Survivor's attacks are weakened.
|Strength:200 / 300 / 400 / 500 (damage)|
|Duration:6 / 8 / 10 / 12 s (debuff)|
|Range:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 m (cast range)|
|Misc:120 s Dust / Thorns / Entangle buff |
90 s Full Moon buff
25% damage debuff
30 m Dust / Full Moon aura range
40 m Thorns aura range
10 m Entangle aura range
- Titania blasts an enemy up to 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 meters away, dealing 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 damage and forcefully separating their soul from their body, which remains in place for 15 seconds. If the target survives, their damage output is reduced by 25% for 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 seconds.
- Damage is affected by Ability Strength, while the damage debuff is not.
- Debuff duration is affected by Ability Duration, while the soul's duration is not.
- Cast range is affected by Ability Range.
- Cast animation of 1 second is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift. Casting interrupts movement and other actions, however, casting while in Razorwing mode only interrupts other actions and not movement.
- The soul of an enemy is left in place at the location where they got hit by Tribute, and appears as a shadow replica of the target. If Titania picks it up, she is granted one of four different auras dependent on the enemy affected. Picking up a copy of an aura will refreshes its duration. All 4 auras can be active at once. The following different auras are available:
- The Dust aura reduces the accuracy of enemies within 30 meters around Titania by 50% for 120 seconds.
- Given by ranged enemies, such as Lancers or Crewmen.
- The Thorns aura will reflect 50% of the damage taken back to the attacker, up to 40 meters away, for 120 seconds. Any allies within 35 meters around Titania will also benefit from Thorns' damage reflection.
- Given by melee enemies, such as Prod Crewmen and Chargers.
- The Entangle aura slows down enemy movement within 30 meters around Titania by 25% for 120 seconds.
- Given by heavy enemy units, such as Bombards and Ancient Disruptors.
- The Full Moon aura increases the damage all companions, sentinels, MOA (Companion), and Titania's Razorflys deal by 75% for 90 seconds. Any teammates within 30 meters around Titania will also benefit from Full Moon's effects, increasing their respective companions' damage.
- Given by summoned enemies (such as Hyekka) and flying enemies (such as Leech Ospreys).
- Souls created by Tribute display a symbol above them that denotes the aura they bestow.
- The color of the souls and their symbols are affected by Titania's energy color.
- Enemies previously affected by Tribute cannot be affected again, as they no longer have a soul to offer.
- Since souls sometimes tend to drift upwards, it is more convenient to use the ability while close to the target.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases duration to 36.72 seconds.
- Reduces range to 8.5 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 12.5 energy.
- Reduces duration to 4.8 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 70 meters.
- Reduces damage to 200.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases damage to 2060.