Extract an offering from an enemy in the form of a random Ability Buff. Survivor's attacks are weakened.
|Strength:200 / 300 / 400 / 500 (damage)|
|Duration:6 / 8 / 10 / 12 s (debuff)|
|Range:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 m (cast range)|
|Misc:120 s buff|
25% damage debuff
30 m aura range
- Titania blasts an enemy up to 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 meters away, dealing 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 damage and forcefully separating their soul from their body, which remains in place for 15 seconds. If the target survives, their damage output is reduced by 25% for 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 seconds.
- Damage is affected by Ability Strength, while the damage debuff is not.
- Debuff duration is affected by Ability Duration, while the soul's duration is not.
- Cast range is affected by Ability Range.
- Cast animation of 1 second is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift. Casting interrupts movement and other actions, however, casting while in Razorwing mode only interrupts other actions and not movement.
- The soul of an enemy is left in place at the location where they got hit by Tribute, and appears as a shadow replica of the target. If Titania picks it up, she is granted one of four different auras dependent on the enemy affected. All auras last for 120 seconds and have a radius of 35 meters. Picking up a copy of an aura will refresh its duration. All 4 auras can be active at once. The following different auras are available:
- The Thorns aura will reflect 50% of the damage taken back to the attacker. Any allies within range will also benefit from the damage reflection.
- Given by melee enemies, such as Prod Crewmen and Chargers.
- The Full Moon aura increases the damage all companions, sentinels, MOA (Companion), and Titania's Razorflies deal by 75%. Any teammates within range will also benefit from Full Moon's effects, increasing their respective companions' damage.
- Given by summoned enemies (such as Hyekka) and flying enemies (such as Leech Ospreys).
- Souls created by Tribute display a symbol above them that denotes the aura they bestow.
- The color of the souls and their symbols are affected by Titania's energy color.
- Enemies previously affected by Tribute cannot be affected again, as they no longer have a soul to offer.
- Since souls sometimes tend to drift upwards, it is more convenient to use the ability while close to the target.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.