Crowns will only drop after the player has completed The Deadlock Protocol quest.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Treasurers will spawn in any mission on the Corpus Ship tileset within 2-4 minutes for non-endless missions and 5-8 minutes for endless missions. When they appear, a transmission will play and the Treasurer will be automatically marked with a red marker. They will constantly run away from the player (similar to capture targets) and deploy various countermeasures in an attempt to distract them, such as slowing tether grenades, invisibility, and shockwaves. They will teleport out of the mission if not killed within 90 seconds. Before despawning, they will start to glow with a bright white light, indicating that the player has to hurry up to finish them off.
Damage Resistance[edit | edit source]
Treasurers have a unique shield that possesses 99% innate Damage Reduction, as well as being impenetrable by methods that would normally bypass shields (such as Toxin damage), making them very resilient to most weapons and abilities. Unlike most shields, their shields will not recharge after being damaged. Toxin procs have no effect (dealing 0 damage) while their shields are up.
Their health has an innate 98% damage reduction, despite having no armor.
Farming Locations[edit | edit source]
These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the enemies until better facts are proven.
- For normal Granum Crown
|Phobos||Skyresh||Capture||12 - 14||Corpus Ship|
|Venus||Ishtar||Sabotage||6 - 8||Corpus Ship|
|Phobos||Roche||Exterminate||10 - 12||Corpus Ship|
|Venus||Fossa||Assassination||6 - 8||Corpus Ship|
- For Exemplar Granum Crown
|Jupiter||Adrastea||Sabotage||18 - 20||Corpus Ship|
|Neptune||Triton||Rescue||28 - 30||Corpus Ship|
- For Zenith Granum Crown
|Pluto||Acheron||Exterminate||34 - 38||Corpus Ship|
|Pluto||Cypress||Sabotage||34 - 38||Corpus Ship|
|Pluto||Hydra||Capture||30 - 34||Corpus Ship|
|Neptune||Psamathe||Assassination||30 - 32||Corpus Ship|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Treasurer does not spawn in Valac, Europa due to being a Crossfire mission, despite using the Corpus Ship tileset.
- Treasurers can spawn in Grineer Galleon tileset as well, given that the particular mission node is occupied by the Corpus.
- To prevent the Granum Crown from being dropped in extraction zones and therefore unreachable, the Treasurer will move away from it if he is within 35 meters. In addition, if the Granum Crown is dropped at the extraction point, it will be teleported to a safe spot.
- The Treasurer will not spawn if a player is within 35 meters of extraction.
- Drops are not affected by Nekros Desecrate, Hydroid's Pilfering Swarm, Ivara's Prowl, Atlas Ore Gaze, Khora's Pilfering Strangledome and Chesa Kubrow's Retrieve.
- Toxin and shield bypassing True damage do not bypass the Treasurer's shields and deal no damage.
- Immune to Revenant's Enthrall, Hildryn's Pillage, and Vauban's Bastille.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Mesa's Peacemaker can kill Treasurers quickly.
- Nyx's Psychic Bolts at 125% or higher Ability Strength or Xaku's The Lost (Gaze sub-ability) at 200% or higher Ability Strength will instantly deplete the shield, allowing a rapid kill.
- Using Magnetic damage appears to be effective against Treasurers, with its procs increasing the amount of damage done to their shield.
- Revenant's Reave depletes shields by percentages. Infusing it on other Warframes or using it on its original Warframe can be useful at cutting down Treasurer shields.
- Cold procs can be used to slow down Treasurers, making them easier to pursue. Although applying any kind of slow will reduce the damage done by the same amount of slow.
- Treasurers are vulnerable to Harrow's Condemn's immobilization effect, rendering them unable to escape and making it easier to damage them. (tested)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Treasurers are voiced by Lucas Schuneman, or better known by his alias VoiceActingNinja, who also provided the voice for Nef Anyo, Tyl Regor, and Ghoul Rictus.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Sometimes Treasurers may not despawn if the player runs away from the area they appear on.
Media[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- https://twitter.com/LucasTheVANinja/status/1271599757149048834 Lucas Schuneman's Tweet
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 28.0