Crowns will only drop after the player has completed The Deadlock Protocol quest.
Treasurers will spawn in any mission on the Corpus Ship tileset within 2-4 minutes for non-endless missions and 3-8 minutes for endless missions. When they appear, a transmission will play and the Treasurer will be automatically marked with a red marker. They will constantly run away from the player (similar to capture targets) and deploy various countermeasures in an attempt to distract them, such as slowing tether grenades, invisibility, and shockwaves. They will teleport out of the mission if not killed within 90 seconds. Before despawning, they will start to glow with a bright white light, indicating that the player has to hurry up to finish them off.
Treasurers have a unique shield that possesses 99% innate Damage Reduction, as well as being impenetrable by methods that would normally bypass shields (such as damage), making them very resilient to most weapons and abilities. Unlike most shields, their shields will not recharge after being damaged. procs have no effect (dealing 0 damage) while their shields are up.
Their health has an innate 98% damage reduction, despite having no armor.
These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the enemies until better facts are proven.
- For normal Granum Crown
|Phobos||Skyresh||Capture||12 - 14||Corpus Ship|
|Venus||Ishtar||Sabotage||6 - 8||Corpus Ship|
|Phobos||Roche||Exterminate||10 - 12||Corpus Ship|
|Venus||Fossa||Assassination||6 - 8||Corpus Ship|
- For Exemplar Granum Crown
|Jupiter||Adrastea||Sabotage||18 - 20||Corpus Ship|
|Neptune||Triton||Rescue||28 - 30||Corpus Ship|
- For Zenith Granum Crown
|Pluto||Acheron||Exterminate||34 - 38||Corpus Ship|
|Pluto||Cypress||Sabotage||34 - 38||Corpus Ship|
|Pluto||Hydra||Capture||30 - 34||Corpus Ship|
|Neptune||Psamathe||Assassination||30 - 32||Corpus Ship|
- The Treasurer does not spawn in Valac, Europa due to being a Crossfire mission, despite using the Corpus Ship tileset.
- Treasurers can spawn in Grineer Galleon tileset as well, given that the particular mission node is occupied by the Corpus.
- To prevent the Granum Crown from being dropped in extraction zones and therefore unreachable, the Treasurer will move away from it if he is within 35 meters. In addition, if the Granum Crown is dropped at the extraction point, it will be teleported to a safe spot.
- The Treasurer will not spawn if a player is within 35 meters of extraction.
- Drops are not affected by , 's , 's , , 's and Chesa Kubrow's .
- and shield bypassing damage do not bypass the Treasurer's shields and deal no damage.
- Immune to 's , 's , and 's (Both Bastille and Vortex forms) and Tether Coils.
- 's can kill Treasurers quickly.
- 's at 125% or higher Ability Strength or 's at 200% or higher Ability Strength will instantly deplete the shield, allowing a rapid kill.
- Using damage appears to be effective against Treasurers, with its procs increasing the amount of damage done to their shield.
- 's depletes shields by a percentage.
- procs and 's can be used to slow down Treasurers.
- Treasurers are vulnerable to 's 's immobilization effect, and 's , both of which can be infused onto any Warframe using the Helminth.
- Nightmare Mode missions with the No Shields modifier will remove the Treasurer's shields also.
- Treasurers are voiced by Lucas Schuneman, or better known by his alias VoiceActingNinja, who also provided the voice for Nef Anyo, Tyl Regor, and Ghoul Rictus.
- The Treasurer's cache is its own item, labeled as "Granum Crown Cache", and it breaks apart as soon as it contacts the ground. This suggests that during Update 28.0's development, players were originally intended to retrieve or break the caches themselves in order to collect the Crowns, and it was changed very late into development.
- The Cache itself can be scanned, but it lacks a Codex entry. Due to its sensitive nature it is best to use a or a to suspend the Cache.
- Sometimes Treasurers may not despawn if the player runs away from the area they appear on.
- https://twitter.com/LucasTheVANinja/status/1271599757149048834 Lucas Schuneman's Tweet
Last updated: Update 28.0 (2020-06-11)