Transistor Shield is a Warframe Augment Mod for 's that allows allies to pick up and move Electric Shields, with no energy cost for moving them. Additionally, a percentage of enemy damage absorbed by the Electric Shield(s) will add up to Volt's Static Discharge passive.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Damage absorbed is directly affected by Ability Strength.
- Any damage absorbed by Electric Shield will contribute to Volt's Static Discharge passive, but it cannot exceed the 1000 damage cap on the passive itself.
- Allies can press the Use key to pick up Electric Shields deployed by Volt at no additional energy cost to them.
- Electric Shields picked up by Volt's allies will still decrease movement speed.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Only one member of the squad can hold an Electric Shield at the same time. If someone tries to pick up a shield while someone else is already holding one, the one being held will be dropped regardless of the holder's input.
Maximization[edit | edit source]
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases
duration to 76.5 seconds.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces
cost to 12.5 energy and increases meters per energy to 16.
- Reduces duration to 10 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range has no positive effects on this ability.
- Reduces absorbed damage to 40%.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases
absorbed damage to 412%.
absorbed damage to 337%.
- Increases cost to 77.5 energy and reduces meters per energy to 2.58.
- Reduces duration to 18.13 seconds.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment
Patch History[edit | edit source]