Transistor Shield is a Warframe Augment Mod for Volt's Electric Shield that allows allies to pick up and move Electric Shields, with no energy cost for moving them. Additionally, a percentage of enemy damage absorbed by the Electric Shield(s) will add up to Volt's Static Discharge passive.
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Damage absorbed is directly affected by Ability Strength.
- Any damage absorbed by Electric Shield will contribute to Volt's Static Discharge passive, but it cannot exceed the 1000 damage cap on the passive itself.
- Allies can press the Use key to pick up Electric Shields deployed by Volt at no additional energy cost to them.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases
duration to 76.5 seconds.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces
cost to 12.5 energy and increases meters per energy to 16.
- Reduces duration to 10 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range has no positive effects on this ability.
- Reduces absorbed damage to 40%.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases
absorbed damage to 412%.
absorbed damage to 337%.
- Increases cost to 77.5 energy and reduces meters per energy to 2.58.
- Reduces duration to 18.13 seconds.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment