Tranquil Cleave is a stance mod for Nikanas. This stance features swift and precise single-handed slashes.
Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|Hook and Eye||+33%|
| Slide +
| In Air +
| Wall Dash +
|Knockdowned Enemy + 440%|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Proc|
- The final slash of Beyond Reproach has a 100% chance of inflicting Slash proc.
- The 4th slash deals 50% bonus damage.
- The kick before the final slash of Breathless Lunge has a 100% chance to knock the target down.
- If chained on an enemy correctly, it will initiate a Counterattack finisher instead of proceeding with the final slash. This is highly effective against single, durable targets like Heavy Gunners and Scrambuses.
- It does more damage than normal stealth finishers (further testing needed for correct values).
- Hook and Eye can be initiated by holding down parry first, then pressing in sequence. This makes it easier to initiate than other combos.
- Similarly, Breathless Lunge can be easier to execute if you pause between every tap of . Alternately, this combo can oddly enough be executed by holding and then pressing repeatedly.
- Decisive Judgement, the two-handed stance for Nikanas.
- Blind Justice, the reverse grip stance for Nikanas.
- Fateful Truth, a PvP-only Nikana stance devised for Conclave.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.