The Trade System allows players to trade Prime Warframe Blueprints, Prime Weapon Parts, Mods, Platinum, Void Relics, alternate Arcane Helmets, Companion Imprints, and Special Weapons (Syndicate, Wraith, Vandal or Prisma) at the Clan Dojo's Trading Post, or at the specified trading relay (Maroo's Bazaar). There is a minimum Mastery requirement of Rank 2 in order to trade, and the number of available trade transactions increases by one each Mastery Rank. Up to six items can be traded per transaction and a trade tax is commissioned to complete the trade. The Trading Post can be found in the Place Decoration tab if you are an Architect in your Clan.
Players can also trade on Mars at Maroo's Bazaar (hold and click "set up shop").
- Log into your PC account on the Warframe website and go to the Account Management page.
- You will see the option to “Enable Two-Factor Authentication” there.
- You’ll receive an email with a link to confirm. Click the link, and you’re all set!
Trades Per DayEdit
The number of trades that can be made per day is the same as the player's Mastery Rank, with exception to Founders, who get an additional two trades per day. The trade limit is refreshed daily at GMT 00:00 and is not affected by the number of items exchanged in each transaction. Furthermore, ranking up will provide an additional trade even if the daily limit has been reached.
Trades are charged for a trade tax which amount in Credits based on the rarity of the commodity. Players will need to pay the respective tax for the item they receive in the trade. Additionally, a Clan tax can be set by the Clan that the Clan Dojo is associated with.
|Amount of tax per commodity|
|Tier||Lith||Meso||Neo, Axi||Eidolon Capture|
|Mods and Void Relics||2,000||4,000||8,000||1,000,000|
|Arcane Enhancements||2,000||4,000||8,000||100,000 (Unranked)|
300,000 (Rank 1)
600,000 (Rank 2)
1,000,000 (Rank 3)
|Prime Warframe Part Blueprints||4,000|
|Prime Blueprints and Prime parts||2,000|
|Arcane Helmets, Special Weapons1||2,000|
|Imprints, Focus Lenses||2,000|
|Platinum3||500 per unit of Platinum|
1) Special Weapons must be unaltered by any Affinity, Forma, Lens, or Orokin Catalysts to be tradeable.
2) Each Ayatan Star slotted into a Sculpture increases the trade tax by 2,000.
3) Players cannot trade the initial amount of platinum that all accounts start off with. This is to prevent players from creating new accounts to farm platinum. Players cannot trade platinum that has been gifted to them either.
- For Warframes, players can only trade the respective Prime Warframe Blueprints. Parts that are crafted through any blueprints, and the fully built Warframes themselves, cannot be traded.
- For Weapons, only blueprints and parts for the Prime, Wraith, and Vandal weapon variants are tradeable. Any other weapons and their blueprints or parts besides the Sheev and Wolf Sledge cannot be traded.
- The Syndicate and Prisma weapons are exceptions, and are considered special weapons, which are tradeable as a whole, but only if they are completely unranked with no affinity, and unaltered with no Forma, Lens, or Orokin Catalyst applied.
- These weapons, will remain tradeable even if recolored, customized with skins, cosmetic attachments, modded with regular weapon mods, or freely used in the Simulacrum, due to no affinity being gained from killing the spawned mobs. This is particularly useful for trying out expensive Syndicate and Prisma weapons to test their accuracy, attack speed/rate of fire, range/damage falloff, recoil, reload speed, or general handling characteristics without fear of losing the ability to sell or resell the weapons to other players later, if they are not to the user's liking.
- Items cannot be traded to players who do not meet their Mastery Rank requirements.
- Riven Mods requires both the trader and the recipient to have a Mastery Rank of 8 to trade.
- Relics can be traded regardless of them being vaulted or unvaulted.
People who use the Trade chat have their own acronyms to summarize their offers. Below is a short list of the most commonly used acronyms in Trade chat. A more comprehensive guide can be found here.
- WTB - Want to buy
- WTS - Want to sell
- WTT(F) - Want to trade (for)
- PC - Price check
- PMO - Private Message Offer
- Manage your trading inventory with a PowerShell script.