While active, attacks deal additional damage; this effect is doubled for melee strikes. Instantly burst spores when attacking afflicted enemies.
|Strength:20% / 24% / 26% / 30% (added gun damage)|
40% / 48% / 52% / 60% (added melee damage)
|Duration:20 / 25 / 35 / 45 s|
|Misc:100% ( status chance)|
100% (Spores burst chance)
- Saryn imbues all her weapons with potent toxins for 20 / 25 / 35 / 45 seconds, dealing an extra hit for 20% / 24% / 26% / 30% of the weapon's total damage as damage (doubled for melee weapons), which has a guaranteed proc on every strike.
- Damage bonus is affected by Ability Strength.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Toxic Lash adds an extra attack that scales with weapon damage on hit, before health and armor resistances. This extra hit has a guaranteed chance to proc .
- For example, an unmodded weapon that hits for 200 damage with a Rank 3 Toxic Lash and a Rank 5 , Toxic Lash will deal: 200 × 0.3 × 1.3 = 78 damage which ticks for 78 × 0.5 = 39 damage per second.
- mods on your weapon will apply their toxin mod multiplier to Toxic Lash's ticks, regardless if they are combined into other elements.
- Extra damage does not combine with weapon elements.
- Faction Damage Mods, after first applying to your weapon, will multiply Toxic Lash's hit a second time, and multiply it's ticks a third time. Effectively triple-dipping.
- Status Duration Mods and Saryn's own passive affect the duration of the proc.
- Most weapon hits will trigger a Toxic Lash attack, including and , but not or 's maggots.
- Damage is affected by Ancient Disruptor auras and other enemies that reduce ability damage, unlike other weapon buffing skills.
- Cast animation of ~1 second is affected by or .
- Saryn is immune to crowd control during the cast animation.
- Casting Toxic Lash is a one-handed action that can be done while performing many actions without interrupting them, including reloading, charging, shooting, maneuvering, and while on a zipline.
- Can be recast to refresh its duration.
- Ability Synergy:
- Main article: Contagion Cloud
Contagion Cloud is a Warframe Augment Mod for that causes kills made with , and damage over time effects generated by it, to leave behind a poisonous cloud that deals damage over time to enemies within it. Melee kills double the damage dealt by the cloud.
|Rank||Cloud Range||Damage per Second||Cloud Duration||Cost|
- Toxic Lash is an invaluable ability for players who were not able to collect a Melee Toxin mod or not capable of equipping such on Melee weapons, in which the ability becomes a suitable replacement for those in need of direct health damage.
- Toxix Lash's damage takes elemental mods and buffs like into account, even on damage instances normally unaffected by elemental mods, such as the radial damage of slam attacks, explode on death mods such as , and mods like . This makes it possible for them to deal vastly more damage than normal through Toxic Lash, which is especially useful for , , and . (Possibly a bug.)