- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Total Eclipse affects abilities with a projectile or 'weaponized' property such as: Landslide, Antimatter Drop, Radial Javelin, Peacemaker.
- Range is affected by Ability Range.
- Mirage's own lighting conditions do not matter. If an ally in range is standing in the light, they will get a damage bonus. If an ally in range is standing in the shadows, they will receive damage reduction.
- Effect is applied/removed continuously based on proximity, rather than only applied when Eclipse is initially cast.
- Total Eclipse only applies to other players and does not affect other types of allies such as Companions, Specters, or friendly AI.
- Eclipse's bonus will add separately from other damage-bonus augments (such as Freeze Force), though it will still affect modded elemental values when applied on weapons.
- A Mirage under the effects of both her own Eclipse and an allied Total Eclipse will only benefit from her own Eclipse. The allied Total Eclipse will not stack.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases
duration to 76.5 seconds.
- Reduces range to 1.7 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces
cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 10 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases
range to 14 meters.
- Reduces damage bonus to 80% and damage reduction to 30%.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases
damage bonus to 824% and damage reduction to 95%.
damage bonus to 674%, damage reduction does not change.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy.
- Reduces duration to 18.13 seconds.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment
- A total eclipse is when an observer is in the umbra, or the darkest part, of a given eclipse, be it Lunar or Solar.
- On August 21, 2017, this mod was awarded through a special 24-hour Gift from the Lotus Excavation alert on Earth, when a Solar eclipse passed over the mainland United States the same day, the first such event in nearly a century, and the first total eclipse to cross the area in four decades. This makes the mod the first, and so far the only, Syndicate Augment to be awarded outside its related Syndicates.