The Tonbo is a polearm that specializes in high status chance which combines with its high damage to consistently bleed enemies.
- High damage – effective against health.
- Very high status chance.
- Slam Attacks have a chance to proc .
- Stance slot has a polarity, matching stance.
- Innate polarity.
- Lowest base damage of all polearms.
- Lowest critical chance of all polearms.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 180||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research3,000|
|Time: 48 hrs|
|Prereq: Nami Skyla|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- Even though the weapon requires Oxium to construct, the Tonbo is quite inexpensive for a weapon exclusive to Clan Research, as most Clan Research-exclusive weapons typically require Forma or other rare resources such as Argon Crystals.
- The ground slam has a chance to inflict a proc.
- "Tonbo" (蜻蛉) is Japanese for "dragonfly".
- The blade itself resembles those found on Bill polearms, though with significantly larger proportions.
- At its initial release this weapon could not be researched in the Clan Dojo, this was fixed in Hotfix 18.104.22.168 (2015-02-18).
- Listed as FlowerPowerPolearm in the game files.
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|