“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer farmable. Note that vaulted Void Relics in players' inventories are not affected and can still be opened.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- Third highest base damage of all staves, behind and .
- High damage – effective against health.
- Tied with Bo Prime for the highest critical chance of all staves.
- Second highest critical multiplier of all staves, behind Bo Prime.
- High status chance.
- Third fastest attack speed of all staves, behind / and .
- Stance has polarity, matches stance.
- Innate and polarities.
- Tipedo Prime, compared to Tipedo:
- Higher base damage (170 vs. 124)
- Higher critical chance (24% vs. 20%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.4x vs. 2x)
- Higher status chance (24% vs. 20%)
- Lower attack speed (1.17 vs. 1.33)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 3)
- Lower disposition (1.25 vs. 1.31)
Tipedo Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Lith B7 Common (V)
Lith P2 Common (V)
Meso A2 Common (V)
Meso C5 Common (V)
Meso L1 Common (V)
Meso N10 Common (V)
Meso W1 Common (V)
|Axi T2 Rare (V)
Axi T3 Rare (V)
Axi T4 Rare (V)
|Neo N10 Uncommon (V)|
Neo Z6 Uncommon (V)
Axi A6 Uncommon (V)
Axi C5 Uncommon (V)
Axi G2 Uncommon (V)
Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi refer to Void Relics | (V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics | (B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Media[edit | edit source]
Tipedo Prime Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See Also[edit | edit source]
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.