The Tipedo Prime is the Primed variant of the Tipedo staff, with higher damage, critical chance, critical multiplier, and status chance, at some expense to attack speed. It was released alongside Equinox Prime and Stradavar Prime.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Third highest base damage of all staves, behind Bo Prime and Broken Scepter.
- Tied with Bo Prime for the highest critical chance of all staves.
- Second highest critical multiplier of all staves, behind Bo Prime.
- High status chance.
- Third fastest attack speed of all staves, behind Amphis/Broken Scepter and Tipedo.
- Stance has polarity, matches Flailing Branch stance.
- Innate and polarities.
- Tipedo Prime, compared to Tipedo:
- Higher base damage (170.0 vs. 124.0)
- Higher critical chance (24% vs. 20%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.4x vs. 2.0x)
- Higher status chance (24% vs. 20%)
- Lower attack speed (1.17 vs. 1.33)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 3)
- Lower disposition (1.25 vs. 1.31)
AcquisitionTipedo Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
| Meso N10 Common|
Lith P2 Common (V)
Meso A2 Common (V)
Meso C5 Common (V)
Meso L1 Common (V)
Meso W1 Common (V)
| Axi T4 Rare|
Axi T2 Rare (V)
Axi T3 Rare (V)
| Axi C5 Uncommon|
Neo N10 Uncommon (V)
Axi A6 Uncommon (V)
Axi G2 Uncommon (V)
Tipedo Prime Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0
- Tipedo, the normal counterpart.