|Tigris Prime has returned from the Prime Vault for a limited time. Please click here for more information about the current Prime Vault offers on the official WARFRAME website.|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Second highest base damage of all non-Archwing weapons, behind Exergis.
- Very high overall status chance.
- Unique trigger type allows for two rapid shots against tough targets, or careful shot management against many weaker opponents. First shot on button press, the second on button release.
- Efficient ammunition economy.
- Fairly fast reload speed.
- Innate and polarities.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 51.28% from 10m to 20m target distance (distances are affected projectile flight speed).
- Low critical chance.
- Inefficient against groups, unless using Punch Through mods.
- Extremely low magazine size of just two rounds; requires frequent reloading.
- Tigris Prime, compared to Tigris:
- Higher base damage (1560.0 vs. 1050.0)
- Lower status chance (11.25% vs. 16.8%)
- Smaller max damage reduction due to falloff (48.72% vs. 52.38%)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (13 vs. 7)
- Lower disposition (0.55 vs. 0.65)
- Tigris Prime, compared to Sancti Tigris:
- Higher base damage (1560.0 vs. 1260.0)
- Lower critical chance (10% vs. 15%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2x vs. 1.5x)
- Lower status chance (11.25% vs. 14%)
- Longer range before damage falloff starts (10m vs. 8m)
- Smaller max damage reduction due to falloff (48.72% vs. 57.14%)
- Slower reload speed (1.8 s vs. 1.5 s)
- More accurate (9 vs. 6)
- Lack of an innate Purity effect
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (13 vs. 12)
- Lower disposition (0.55 vs. 0.6)
- See Category:Tigris Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Tigris Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Due to the weapon's low magazine size and tight spread, consider using Seeking Force and/or Seeking Fury in order to deal with large groups more effectively.
- Chilling Reload can also help to speed up the weapon's frequent reloads.
- All Tigris variants can reach 4 shells in the magazine by combining a max rank Ammo Stock with a rank 1 Burdened Magazine.
- Due to rounding, increasing Burdened Magazine to a higher level will never give any more than 4 shells, but it will still increase the reload speed penalty.
- Aiming down sights will increase weapon accuracy and decrease shotgun spread, making the Tigris more effective at medium ranges.
Tigris Prime Skins
- On June 5th, 2018, it was announced that Tigris Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on June 19th, 2018. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
Last updated: Hotfix 22.19.1
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.