“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer farmable. Note that vaulted Void Relics in players' inventories are not affected and can still be opened.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- Second highest base damage of all primary shotguns, behind .
- Highest damage of all weapons in the game – effective against health.
- Very high overall status chance.
- Innate multishot of 8 pellets.
- Fairly fast reload speed.
- Efficient ammunition economy.
- Unique trigger type allows for two rapid shots against tough targets, or careful shot management against many weaker opponents. First shot on button press, the second on button release.
- Innate and polarities.
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 51.28% from 10m to 20m target distance (distances are affected Projectile Speed).
- Low critical chance.
- Inefficient against groups, unless using Punch Through mods.
- Extremely low magazine size of just two rounds; requires frequent reloading.
- Tigris Prime, compared to Tigris:
- Higher base damage (1,560 vs. 1,050)
- Lower status chance (11.25% vs. 16.8%)
- Smaller max damage reduction due to falloff (48.72% vs. 52.38%)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (13 vs. 7)
- Lower disposition (0.8 vs. 1.1)
- Tigris Prime, compared to Sancti Tigris:
- Higher base damage (1,560 vs. 1,260)
- Lower critical chance (10% vs. 15%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2x vs. 1.5x)
- Lower status chance (11.25% vs. 14%)
- Longer range before damage falloff starts (10m vs. 8m)
- Smaller max damage reduction due to falloff (48.72% vs. 57.14%)
- Slower reload speed (1.8 s vs. 1.5 s)
- More accurate (9 vs. 7)
- Lack of an innate Purity effect
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (13 vs. 12)
- Lower disposition (0.8 vs. 0.9)
Tigris Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Lith T1 Rare (V)
Lith T3 Rare (V)
Neo T1 Rare (V)
Axi T1 Rare (V)
|Lith K1 Uncommon (V)
Lith V3 Uncommon (V)
Lith V4 Uncommon (V)
Neo B4 Uncommon (V)
Neo H1 Uncommon (V)
Axi S6 Uncommon (V)
|Lith S9 Uncommon (V)
Meso K1 Uncommon (V)
Meso N5 Uncommon (V)
Meso S6 Uncommon (V)
Meso T2 Uncommon (V)
Neo S6 Uncommon (V)
Neo V3 Uncommon (V)
Axi V5 Uncommon (V)
|Lith B2 Common (V)|
Meso S1 Common (V)
Neo B2 Common (V)
Neo N11 Common (V)
Neo V4 Common (V)
Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi refer to Void Relics | (V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics | (B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Vaultings[edit | edit source]
- On June 5, 2018, it was announced that Tigris Prime, alongside and , would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on June 19, 2018. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Due to the weapon's low magazine size and tight spread, consider using and/or in order to deal with large groups more effectively.
- can also help to speed up the weapon's frequent reloads.
- All Tigris variants can reach 4 shells in the magazine by combining a max rank with a rank 1 .
- Due to rounding, increasing Burdened Magazine to a higher level will never give any more than 4 shells, but it will still increase the reload speed penalty.
- Aiming down sights will increase weapon accuracy and decrease shotgun spread, making the Tigris more effective at medium ranges.
Media[edit | edit source]
Tigris Prime Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 22.19.1
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.