“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
The Tiberon Prime is the select-fire Prime version of the three round burst-fire rifle, Tiberon, featuring overall higher stats. Unique to the weapon is its three firing modes that can be swapped through its Alternate Fire: balanced statistics on its three round burst-fire mode, higher critical chance and critical multiplier on semi-auto mode, and higher status chance on full-auto mode.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage by a small margin.
- Near-equal physical damage – effective against all factions, Sentient and Shadow Stalker.
- Three firing modes: 3-round burst, semi-auto, and full-auto.
- Burst-fire mode:
- Semi-auto mode:
- Very high critical chance.
- Highest critical multiplier of all primary weapons.
- Good status chance.
- Fastest fire rate of all semi-automatic rifles.
- Very low recoil.
- Full-auto mode:
- Good critical chance.
- Tied with Acceltra for the second highest critical multiplier of all fully automatic rifles, behind Soma/ Soma Prime, Attica, and Baza/ Baza Prime.
- Second highest status chance of all fully automatic rifles, behind Boltor Prime.
- High accuracy.
- Very low recoil, especially on Burst-fire and Semi-auto modes.
- Innate two and two polarities.
- Burst-fire mode is linearly less efficient – sometimes a target may only die with four bullets, which requires an entire second burst to be fired, or a change to Fire Mode.
- This can also be mitigated by using quick melee with good timing, canceling the burst partway through.
- Semi-auto mode has the lowest base damage of all semi-automatic rifles.
- Full-auto mode has high recoil.
- Tiberon Prime, compared to Tiberon:
- Higher base damage (46.0 vs. 44.0)
- Higher critical chance (28% vs. 26%)
- Higher critical multiplier (3x vs. 2.4x)
- Higher status chance (20% vs. 16%)
- Lower fire rate (7.38 rounds/sec vs. 9.09 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (42 rounds vs. 30 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (2 s vs. 2.26 s)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (14 vs. 10)
- Lower disposition (0.85 vs. 0.9)
- See Category:Tiberon Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Tiberon Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Tiberon Prime is well suited to a crit-status hybrid build due to its high status chance and crit damage on all firing modes.
- Tiberon Prime is the first primary weapon to have three firing modes, namely burst-fire, semi-auto, and full-auto modes.
- Tiberon Prime is the second primary weapon with the ability to switch fire modes, the first being Stradavar.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.5
- Tiberon, the normal counterpart of this weapon.
- Kuva Hind, a Grineer rifle with functionally equivalent firing modes.