The Tiberon Prime is the select-fire Prime version of the three round burst-fire rifle , featuring overall higher stats. Unique to the weapon is its three firing modes that can be swapped through its Alternate Fire: balanced statistics on its three round burst-fire mode, higher critical chance and critical multiplier on semi-auto mode, and higher status chance on full-auto mode. It was released alongside and .
- Near-equal physical damage – effective against all factions, Sentient and Shadow Stalker.
- Three firing modes that can be cycled with Alternate Fire: 3-round burst, semi-auto, and full-auto.
- Burst-fire mode:
- Semi-auto mode:
- Very high critical chance.
- Highest critical multiplier of all primary weapons.
- Good status chance.
- Fastest fire rate of all semi-automatic rifles.
- Very low recoil.
- Full-auto mode:
- High accuracy.
- Very low recoil, especially on Burst-fire and Semi-auto modes.
- Innate one and two polarities.
- Burst-fire mode is linearly less efficient – sometimes a target may only die with four bullets, which requires an entire second burst to be fired, or a change to Fire Mode.
- This can also be mitigated by using quick melee with good timing, canceling the burst partway through.
- Semi-auto mode has the lowest base damage of all semi-automatic rifles.
- Full-auto mode has high recoil.
- Tiberon Prime, compared to Tiberon:
- Higher base damage (46 vs. 44)
- Higher total damage (46 vs. 44)
- Higher critical chance (28% vs. 26%)
- Higher critical multiplier (3x vs. 2.4x)
- Higher status chance (20% vs. 16%)
- Lower fire rate (7.38 round(s)/sec vs. 9.09 round(s)/sec)
- Larger magazine (42 round(s) vs. 30 round(s))
- Faster reload time (2 s vs. 2.26 s)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (14 vs. 10)
- Lower disposition (0.9 vs. 1.05)
- Higher average damage per shot (71.76 vs. 60.02)
- Lower burst DPS (529.59 vs. 545.55)
- Higher sustained DPS (391.87 vs. 323.81)
Tiberon Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Lith C8 Common
Axi L2 Uncommon (V)
Axi O2 Uncommon (V)
Axi O4 Uncommon (V)
Lith A3 Uncommon (V)
Lith K3 Uncommon (V)
Neo R2 Uncommon (V)
|Neo K3 Uncommon
Meso T1 Rare (V)
|Axi G5 Common
Axi D1 Common (V)
Axi K3 Common (V)
Axi P2 Common (V)
Meso O2 Common (V)
Meso R1 Common (V)
|Lith T6 Rare|
Lith T2 Rare (V)
Meso T2 Rare (V)
Meso T3 Rare (V)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- On December 4th, 2019, it was announced that Tiberon Prime, alongside and , would enter the Prime Vault and its relics retired from the drop tables on December 17th, 2019. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- Tiberon Prime is the first primary weapon to have three firing modes, namely burst-fire, semi-auto, and full-auto modes.
- Tiberon Prime is the second primary weapon with the ability to switch fire modes, the first being .
Tiberon Prime Skins
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.5 (2018-12-13)
- , the normal counterpart of this weapon.
- , a Grineer rifle with functionally equivalent firing modes.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|