“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Tia uses her Ohma to attack any players in sight. Each attack can stagger players on hit.
- She will block attacks from players, reducing damage dealt to her.
- She also shares with other Claims Investigation Brokers the ability to deploy Translocators, which provides teleportation for the Anyo Corp Brokers. Each Translocator will remain deployed until a player destroys it.
- Tia's signature ability, Cloak, makes her invisible. It will be dispelled if she is damaged.
- She will sometimes deploy Slow orbs, much like Pelna Cade.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Despite the Codex stating that she has 100 Shields, 150 Flesh, and 200 Alloy Armor at base, she actually has 2500 Shield, 1000 Flesh, and 50 Alloy Armor at base.
|Investor Relations Department||Armis Ulta • Dru Pesfor • Rana Del • 002-ER|
|Loan Reclamation Division||Lockjaw & Sol • Nako Xol • Pelna Cade • Ved Xol|
|Robotics Technology Division||Auditor • Azoth • Jad Teran • Raptor RX|
|Zenith Galactical||Derim Zahn • Jen Dro • M-W.A.M. • Tia Mayn|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.