Threat Level or popularly known as Aggro defines how dangerous a non-player character perceives a target to be and thus the importance of attacking that target. NPCs will prioritize attacking the target with the highest threat level that is within range.
Increasing Threat Level[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
The following abilities will temporarily increase threat level:
- Khora's Strangledome: Creates a dome that captures and ensnares enemies; captured enemies are susceptible to friendly fire, with high threat level.
- Loki's Decoy: Creates a decoy with high threat level.
- Mirage's Hall Of Mirrors: Creates clones of Mirage with high threat levels.
- Nekros' Shadows Of The Dead: Creates shadow versions of recently fallen enemies which have high threat levels.
- Nidus's Ravenous: Creates maggots with high threat levels.
- Octavia's Resonator: Creates a Resonator with high threat level.
- Revenant's thralls created from Enthrall.
- Saryn's Molt: Creates a decoy with high threat level.
- Titania's Razorwing: Creates Razorflies with high threat levels.
- Wukong's Defy: Increases the caster's threat level.
- Celestial Twin also gains increased threat level under Defy.
Mods[edit | edit source]
The following mods will increase threat level:
Actions[edit | edit source]
The following actions will increase one's threat level:
Items[edit | edit source]
The following item has an increased threat level:
- Deployed Pherliac Pod has an increased threat level against the Infested, including Corrupted Ancients.
Specters[edit | edit source]
- The Shield Osprey Specter has a high threat level, causing enemies to attack it more likely than players or objectives.
Other[edit | edit source]
- The Xiphos Turret has a low threat level, less likely to be fired upon if other allies are nearby.
- Djinn's Fatal Attraction increases its own threat level significantly, causing enemies to lock on (and sometimes fire on it, which is a bug) for the duration.
Trivia[edit | edit source]