Threat Level or popularly known as Aggro defines how dangerous a non-player character perceives a target to be and thus the importance of attacking that target. NPCs will prioritize attacking the target with the highest threat level that is within range.
Increasing Threat LevelEdit
The following abilities will temporarily increase threat level:
- Khora's Strangledome: Creates a dome that captures and ensnares enemies; captured enemies are susceptible to friendly fire, with high threat level.
- Loki's Decoy: Creates a decoy with high threat level.
- Mirage's Hall Of Mirrors: Creates clones of Mirage with high threat levels.
- Nekros' Shadows Of The Dead: Creates shadow versions of recently fallen enemies which have high threat levels.
- Nidus's Ravenous: Creates maggots with high threat levels.
- Octavia's Mallet: Creates a Mallet with high threat level.
- Saryn's Molt: Creates a decoy with high threat level.
- Titania's Razorwing: Creates Razorflies with high threat levels.
- Wukong's Defy: Increases the caster's threat level.
- Celestial Twin also gains increased threat level under Defy.
The following mods will increase threat level:
The following actions will increase one's threat level:
The following item has an increased threat level:
- Deployed Pherliac Pod has an increased threat level against the Infested, including Corrupted Ancients.
- The Shield Osprey Specter has a high threat level, causing enemies to attack it more likely than players or objectives.
- The Xiphos Turret has a low threat level, less likely to be fired upon if other allies are nearby.
- Djinn's Fatal Attraction increases its own threat level significantly, causing enemies to lock on (and sometimes fire on it, which is a bug) for the duration.