- Acknowledgements and thanks
- Ah, I hadn't realised Dual Skana use a separate recipe! I'll leave a note on the page to clarify.
- Regarding Hikou - quite right, the Hikou would be worse, my thanks.
- Vasto - makes sense, my mistake for including it in the wrong paragraph. I suppose it's noted in the infobox, regardless.
- Points to discuss
- Disambiguation on augment: I disagree, a brief definition is sometimes acceptable, eg: W:Science (disambiguation). I find it redundant to explain exactly what each type is, after the link, as it was previously. Perhaps a briefer version would be more acceptable? eg:
- Is the reason Regulators take criticals due to their machinery health? So would it be correct that object health is independent of the "environmental objects instead of a unit" bit, mentioned on the article? Similarly, would this also be the case for Security Camera, which is classed as robotic?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.