FANDOM


  • 6079Smith
    6079Smith closed this thread because:
    This thread has overstayed its welcome.
    05:50, September 13, 2016

    Why when you buy a blueprint weapon or tenno you don't get it with double mod capacity like it happens when you buy it with platinum?! It's really unfair and you are just prommoting even more the fact that who spends more money in the game get's everything, better and also the fact that certain items and acctions it's only possible with € injection. Now tell me, when i read in your official page that warframe is a not a pay to win game? At least make it fair for the ones who've rather to spend platinum in skin than in weapons, warframes, rush's and so on...

    This really makes me play less and less this type of games.

    MONEY!!! MONEY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

      Loading editor
    • You can get Orokin Catalysts maybe once or twice a week from Invasions or Alerts. There is either a Catalyst or Reactor 24-hour alert every week on Thursday 8pm ET.

      As for weapon and Warframe slots, you can farm the Void for prime parts to sell to people. Or, for 20-35 plat, you can farm Syndicate rep to buy the respective weapons. Most people like either the Steel Meridian or New Loka weapons (Hek/Marelok & Tigris respectively).

      Here's someone who did the "Free2Play" route: youtube vid

        Loading editor
    • One Orokin catalyst once or twice a week, are you kidding me?!?!? Cmone man, you know this is the wort type of games, where you buy your wins..

      Farm void for prime parts you can sell?!? lolol why do you even reply this message?! OMG, i'm sure you spend like 50 dollars a week in the game, are  you the best yet?!? 

        Loading editor
    • @kektklik.....the 24 hours alerts only happen if there is a broadcast that they are doing for gift of the lotus.....even then it is not even guaranteed that it would be cata or react....its been 1 forma or 20 r5 cores before...so please check your info before spouting misinformation

      even then.....we would be lucky if that occurred twice a week


      and yes invasions do offer these rewards, but there is a limited quantity because the mission can run out before players are able to take notice and become apart of it...

        Loading editor
    • anyway my beef isnt with the potatoes...

      my beef with warframe is the increased grind to make paying for things in the game more of a viable option.....it is true that the game itself in its entirety is free to play

      but when you put hours and hours on end and get nothing out of it......you are just wasting too much time of your life....which makes the paying part an option

      if anyone remembers silk road.....it would take days if not weeks to gain one level....let alone be able to farm or buy something....and if you paid...well you were able to leave that grind prison temporarily until something new came out.....thats what it feels like more and more everyday in warframe

        Loading editor
    • Average per week of what I've spent on this game: $1.

      Reddit or WarframeAlerts. Both like to blast information about potatoes.

      Tip: you don't install potatoes and everything you ever own. If there's a prime or syndicate version, then don't install a potato on it. I have an extra 5 catalysts and 8 reactors from being "smart" about it.

      I never used trading chat until the beginning of this year. In one day, I earned 120p (prime parts, auras, stances, and syndicate mods/weapons). Spent 90p on a primed flow and a prime bronco barrel (lost my patience).

        Loading editor
    • I agree with Kektklik, I haven't spent any money on this game. As long as you manage your resources properly, you will never run out of catalysts and reactors. Also, if there weren't any grinding to get stuff, would you like to explain what the point of the game would be? The game is all about grinding to get better and better/more and more gear. It's what gives you something to work towards. Also, just because you have double mod capacity for instance, doesn't mean you're instantly better than everyone who doesn't have it. Double the mod capacity is useless without a proper build that uses it. The idea behind the platinum system is simply that if you really really want to/have the money to do so, you can skip some of the grind. However, as any other player can tell you, the really good stuff can only be obtained from grinding and even then, it's mostly useless unless you know what you're doing. I don't see how that can be called pay 2 win.

        Loading editor
    • its funny to read someone with no experience of an actual 'pay-to-win' game rant about a pve game that by no means matches this definition.

        Loading editor
    • Very funny, continue being salty, it wont help.

      Warframe is probably the single LEAST "pay to win" online game you are ever going to find, that is not a free indie title.

      The only things you have to buy with real money are a couple prime access cosmetics, which give absolutely no bonuses at all (and usually look moronic). Everything else is either tradable, a drop, or buyable with tradable platinum.

      If you want to costest this, i have every frame, almost every cosmetic, color palette, three sets of kubrow armor, hunhow's gift, about 200 weapon/frame slots, almost every weapon, deluxe skin pack, i bought them for my clan members as well, and i have 3k plat currently, and am patiently sitting on 23 rhino prime sets awaiting more profit.

      And i never bought any of it myself.

      Not to brag, just pointing out that this is in absolutely no way "p2w", most experienced players have a similar collection of stuff. Trading can be a little rough if you are really new, but if you did not waste your starter plat on a scarf, it should be plenty until you are rank 4 or so, and able to farm void/higher level starmap for stuff to sell.

        Loading editor
    • When you use money to gain advantage over other players it's pay to win, that's its definition. the point is that there is some items and actions that without platinum there's no way you can have it, not only the potatoes, don't try to simplify what is discusted here. The grind exists but with money you can get it easier such as weapons and warframes.And warframe slots, weapon slots?? If it was fair, you could get platinum in the game. And why do you get double mod when you buy some weapon or warframe with platinum, and when you buy the blueprints you have to grind not only for the components but also for the blue potattoe(if that's possible)?!?!? Please try get my point, don't just say 'it's possible by grinding', because that's allready the point of the game, but rather than look for the blueprints coponnents, you could doing other worthing things, got it?

        Loading editor
    • Rhionhi don't make me laugh, you are the perfect example of a "good costumer" of this kind of games.. 

        Loading editor
    • 109.48.34.74 wrote:
      Why when you buy a blueprint weapon or tenno you don't get it with double mod capacity like it happens when you buy it with platinum?! It's really unfair and you are just prommoting even more the fact that who spends more money in the game get's everything, better and also the fact that certain items and acctions it's only possible with € injection. Now tell me, when i read in your official page that warframe is a not a pay to win game? At least make it fair for the ones who've rather to spend platinum in skin than in weapons, warframes, rush's and so on...

      This really makes me play less and less this type of games.

      MONEY!!! MONEY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

      Ya'll Tenno are posting in a troll thread.

        Loading editor
    • Finedaible you're the troll asshole

        Loading editor
    • I'm sorry but your last sentence was confusing for me, could you reword that?^

        Loading editor
    • 109.48.34.74 wrote:
      Rhionhi don't make me laugh, you are the perfect example of a "good costumer" of this kind of games.. 

      A "customer" who never spent any money? I like your logic. Ask anyone in region chat, they will confirm this is about the farthest from "p2w" of any free videogame, but clearly your (likely) 2 hours of playtime give you a more researched opinion than people with two years.

      You are a perfect example of a baddie that rages on the forums when they realize they have to make effort to get stuff.  Either that or just a troll trying to get attention.

      Welcome to MMOs, stuff requires time investment and skill. This is not CS:GO or cod of duty.

        Loading editor
    • I'm laughing.

      Looking from that argument you can even say Team Fortress 2 is a pay to win game cause specific weapon drops are low and if you get the weapon you suddenly dominate the entire fucking team 1 v 12 solo only to lose to a pair of ubercharged pyro and medic using stock default items.

      Planetside 2 is a pay to win game just because the other weapons can do more damage better than the others when they are in fact sidegrades.

      GTAV Online is Pay2Win so you can buy ingame weapons earlier when everybody dies in 1-3 heashots from a pistol.

        Loading editor
    • Warframe is "Pay-to-be-Lazy". Major difference.

        Loading editor
    • So do you want everything to be free in this game.  The developers have to make money some how.  Without contributions from players this game would be dead within a couple months. The developers would not be able to make new content to keep veteran players content who do support the game. New players for the most part come and go.  Warframe has a very high turn over rate with new players.  The game should be fashioned after what veteran players want because they are the ones who spend money and who truly support the game.    

        Loading editor
    • How is this a pay to win? Its pay to get shit quickly and effortlessly. And you cannnot pay in the game to beat other players really since in the PvP aspect of the game you have to spend time (gain standing) in conclave to get conclave exclusive mods that are fairly balanced. And you cannot pay money to gain standing either. Its pay to look good and pay to be lazy and it used to be (an in some extent still) event to win. But its certainly not pay to win. 

        Loading editor
    • Just play the game for fun and relax.  Forma, reactors, catalysts, prime gear, they'll all come along soon enough, as previous posters have stated..  If you like the game and want to spend some real life dollars just to support DE, buy something.  I've bought cosmetics and color pallets because I wanted to give back to the Devs for making a good game.

        Loading editor
    • I think this thread is missing the original point - the OP said it was not fair that players who pay get a slot and a reactor but players who grind have to have a slot free and have to earn their reactor. True, there is a discrepancy there, but it's about DE incentivising the players a little extra to spend plat (which is their entire business model). I have built over 200 weapons in the game and have never lacked a potato (obtained from alerts, quests, whatever) when I reached that point, with a level 30 weapon or warframe, where I went - damn, this is fun to use, how would it fare with double mod capacity?

        Loading editor
    • I think people here is missing point entirely. This game isn't pay to win because everything you guys suggested is not even related to 'winning'

      This game's power level cap is reached when you have frames like Loki / Valkyr and weapons like Tonkor. having more slots and catalyst/reactor for warframe and weapons beyond the two or three is not required. It is not possible to buy specific mods from in game Market (Not counting trade) so those doesn't count toward this pay 2 win argument.

      Technically, you should able to reach power cap easily with starting plats.

        Loading editor
    • Warframe is certainly not Pay to Win, but I can see one small hole in the 'everything is possible' view: Sorties sometimes have weapon limited missions (snipers, bows, rifles, shotguns, melee, pistols, launchers?) this is instantly 7 necessary weapon slots. All fine if you can trade for your platinum, but if you're playing exclusively solo then that could be out of the question.

      I can't remember how many slots you start with, perhaps it was enough, but even then it greatly limits flexibility.

      However, the one possible hole shows just how fair the rest of tha game is. Almost everything is possible...

      I also agree with the veterans' advice on this thread - only apply an orokin enhancement to a weapon / frame you like, and you'll soon have plenty. Save platinum for slots only.

        Loading editor
    • Roypel wrote:
      Warframe is certainly not Pay to Win, but I can see one small hole in the 'everything is possible' view: Sorties sometimes have weapon limited missions (snipers, bows, rifles, shotguns, melee, pistols, launchers?) this is instantly 7 necessary weapon slots. All fine if you can trade for your platinum, but if you're playing exclusively solo then that could be out of the question.

      Eh, if an individual is at the point of being able to do sorties, they are at the point that they can farm for prime items and sell them for plat. And if they are playing exclusively solo, it would be a long time beyond being able to farm for prime items before they will be ready to solo a sortie all the way through. The discrepency there is largely insignificant.

      To the OP, I honestly look forward to seeing when this thread gets locked due to your flippant insults to the rest of the forum members. It is fine to argue but flat out insulting individuals with nothing else contributing to your comments pretty much makes your argument completely irrelevent anymore. Not to mention that posts like this are intrensically argumentative between new players and those that have experience (a month or two at least) with how the game operates.

      If you are going to claim something is pay to win, at least know that pay to win actually means. Go play one so you know what the bar is set at for stupidity within a game economy. I suggest a Korean MMO, they are generally known for that type of market system.

        Loading editor
    • NeithanDiniem wrote:

      Eh, if an individual is at the point of being able to do sorties, they are at the point that they can farm for prime items and sell them for plat. And if they are playing exclusively solo, it would be a long time beyond being able to farm for prime items before they will be ready to solo a sortie all the way through. The discrepency there is largely insignificant.

      What I meant by solo was that their internet conection is too bad / restricted to play with others (this has happened to me before with the Uni's firewall). This completely cuts them off from trade and therefore platinum...

      And it always seems to be you that replies to my comments. I can't fault you for being active I suppose...

        Loading editor
    • only thing u need to pay for is open slots if u want to keep serten frames...

      calling pve, pay to win. damn ur funny

        Loading editor
    • certain not serten my bad

        Loading editor
    • 109.48.34.74 wrote:
      Why when you buy a blueprint weapon or tenno you don't get it with double mod capacity like it happens when you buy it with platinum?! It's really unfair and you are just prommoting even more the fact that who spends more money in the game get's everything, better and also the fact that certain items and acctions it's only possible with € injection. Now tell me, when i read in your official page that warframe is a not a pay to win game? At least make it fair for the ones who've rather to spend platinum in skin than in weapons, warframes, rush's and so on...

      This really makes me play less and less this type of games.

      MONEY!!! MONEY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

      Thats just a whine. Warframe is best balanced free to play game Ive ever seen. When I started playing, Ive got -75% discount and bought 170 plat for $2.50 for starting weapon slots. Thats all I spent, but now I have skins, palettes, boosters, whatever I want.

        Loading editor
    • Just because the game does not a have a strictpay wall, it does not mean it's purely free to play. The game is pay to win. It feeds off of people's frustration and laziness. Pay to skip, pay to be lazy, pay for convenience is all the same in this game. This game is a gear grind. When you can right out buy everything, weapons, frames, mods, etc. it's winning the gear grind. 

        Loading editor
    • 71.233.25.214 wrote:

      Just because the game does not a have a strictpay wall, it does not mean it's purely free to play. The game is pay to win. It feeds off of people's frustration and laziness. Pay to skip, pay to be lazy, pay for convenience is all the same in this game. This game is a gear grind. When you can right out buy everything, weapons, frames, mods, etc. it's winning the gear grind. 

      When you put it that way, it's right, you can pay to win the gear grind, but since players aren't directly competing against each other for limited amounts of gear, I don't think winning the grind applies to warframe. Pay to skip, lazy, convenience etc however I do agree with. I also agree that it isn't purely free to play, but instead of pay to win I'd probably call it pay to win grind  :P  In the end though, what does it matter, it clearly isn't bad enough to be a problem to most people. If OP can't commit to even farm or keep track of things, I don't think they'd last very long even if the game were completely free-to-play.

        Loading editor
    • If you take it down that path, a game is only ever truly free when no content can be unlocked or improved in any way. That sounds like a very boring game...

        Loading editor
    • It is "Pay for convenience," nothing more. You will find that MANY people in this game utilize the trade system to get all of their platinum without spending a dime. Others like me just wait for large discounts and go big with purchases to maximize the gain. Its all dependant on what people are willing to do and what time they are willing to spend.

        Loading editor
    • 109.48.34.74 wrote:
      -snip-

      Alright listen here you little shit. 1. You don't need double mod capacity on every single weapon there is because half of them probably aren't even worth it. Every two weeks you basically get 1 free Catalyst/Reactor depending on what the devs decide on. Additionally you can trade to get platinum so that problem also goes away if you want to potato every single fucking weapon out there. 2. There are no plat only items in the game except for cosmetics and founders pack (also prime extractors but they don't really matter). Every weapon there is is available to be farmed (excluding vaulted primes but these were farmable once and will return eventually.) So get your facts straight faggot. 3. You are probably just some baiting half baked potato so I probably did this all for nothing. 

        Loading editor
    • Dont worry. baddies will always cry. Crying is easier than dealing with being a lazy kid that wants everything now and thinks they should have it for 0 effort.

        Loading editor
    • I know, but this made me

      https://i.imgur.com/bK3O75b.gif

        Loading editor
    • Rhionhi wrote:
      Dont worry. baddies will always cry. Crying is easier than dealing with being a lazy kid that wants everything now and thinks they should have it for 0 effort.

      ^This. So far the grammar in nearly every post I've come across complaining about warframe is on par with what a small child is capable of writing. Usually because that's exactly who wrote the post, children are incapable of critical thinking letalone consenting to Warframe's ToS(Terms of Service).

      Ignore that kid's tantrum and move on with your day. 

        Loading editor
    • Catalysts are not important, I've been doing high level missions and other than the occasional Pluto on a Braxton time I've never had a problem on modded maxed out weapons on high levels

        Loading editor
    • StalkHER wrote:
      Catalysts are not important, I've been doing high level missions and other than the occasional Pluto on a Braxton time I've never had a problem on modded maxed out weapons on high levels

      clearing starchart doesn't require much

      doing sorties on the other hand, you need at least good gear or you're just hoping to be carried

      the only thing this game doesn't give you for free is weapon and warframe slots, those you have to buy with plat and to get plat you have to go farm and sell to get plat, so there is not way to get them slots for free. which is pretty stupid, in most f2p games at least they have a way to award you with slots.

        Loading editor
    • StalkHER wrote:
      Catalysts are not important, I've been doing high level missions and other than the occasional Pluto on a Braxton time I've never had a problem on modded maxed out weapons on high levels


      What?

        Loading editor
    • This is ridiculous. Troll or trollishly dumb?

      Warframe is not pay to win.

      If by some chance you were actually looking for information, as posted above, all of those items can be gained easily through normal play. You can have a maxed, potatoed frame + weapon without spending a cent in less than two weeks... significantly shorter than most 'leveling' experiences in other mmos.

        Loading editor
    • This post gave me cancer. I mean, this game is absolutely far from being even considered a Pay to Win game. Well, yes, it can be if you are a bonafide lazy ass, which I am pretty sure you are. If you don't like the grind, don't play. Period. Pay 2 Win games normally have special weapons that you can get only by spending money. Here, apart from the Founder Exclusives (centuries ago), tell me one weapon or frame that you cannot get from grinding. The only currency I spend in routine is for extra frame/weapon slots or those slick cosmetics. And most of the time, I trade in my prime sets to get plat. And oh yes, I am a MR 21 (Non-Founder). So quit your bitching and try another 'game'. I swear, the community on WF is becoming juvenile and idiotic.

        Loading editor
    • did never buy any reactor or catalyst.. got 10 made and 20 to do... well ur logic is invalid cause reasons ..and never used or abused any bug to get them .. all the monies u purchase (if u dont get them free in the trading system.. wich is ur fault) shouldnt be used to stuff u can get ingame.. thrust me yes thrust not trust.. :V

        Loading editor
    • Get a new game , especially a pirated game and stop bitching around .

      If you don't want to play Warframe , no one gives a fuck . You don't have to tell the whole world that you're quitting Warframe .

      Every game company have to earn money , if they have no income , then no more new stuff will be created . 

        Loading editor
    • This post makes my day; he has absoluately no idea what pay to win is at all. More like he's whining about not being spoon-fed when he should be earning his ass for his plat.

      Warframe is, without a doubt, the fairest free to play game around. Guild Wars 2 can't even come close.

      Leave this MR0 alone, you guys are giving him unnecessary attention.

        Loading editor
    • Roypel wrote:
      <snip>

      I also agree with the veterans' advice on this thread - only apply an orokin enhancement to a weapon / frame you like, and you'll soon have plenty. Save platinum for slots only.

      And pretty colours and stuff....don't forget them!

      To quote Shik Tal... "One of them is wearing a scarf!"

      Best line in the game for me :-)

      Art.

        Loading editor
    • never spent money....but i got 1k+ plat. and i just started a month ago... i was never playing that much...kid(i assume you're a kid, if not... thats even worse) lets start by word itself.. "PAY-to-Win" how do you define pay to win kid? for me..in simplier terms..it is buying a content that  gives a greater advantage in terms of gameplay that is only EXCLUSIVE to paying customers... So ill ask another question kid.. would you please tell me what or which content from warframe that free players could not get...pretty please.. 

        Loading editor
    • To those who argue that WF is P2W game. Have you ever played any P2W game before? And I mean REAL P2W game.  Game that doesn't give you any choice. Pay or feel like weak peasant. Or even "No Pay = No Progress (Quests, Story Line...).

        Loading editor
    • Tell that to my badass rank 19 self. I never spent a set and I have the world. At least everything I could want without being a greedy jerk.


        Loading editor
    • 73.178.155.123 wrote:
      Tell that to my badass rank 19 self. I never spent a set and I have the world. At least everything I could want without being a greedy jerk.
      Whoopsie. I meant "cent" not set. Anyway, my point still stands. 


        Loading editor
    • Since we can sell Mods, Prime parts and much more you can easily get everything you want without paying. Though it may take some time with the bigger skin sets. We just have to do some Raids and sell Arcanes for an Ass full of Platin :O

      As long as we have *lazy* people who don´t want to grind for months for an Arcane set or Prime parts for Baro, we can all make a living after building a good frame with some mods and maby a clan.

      Am I the only one who thinks this was intended as a troll post and escalated? ^^

        Loading editor
    • 109.48.34.74 wrote:
      When you use money to gain advantage over other players it's pay to win, that's its definition. the point is that there is some items and actions that without platinum there's no way you can have it, not only the potatoes, don't try to simplify what is discusted here. The grind exists but with money you can get it easier such as weapons and warframes.And warframe slots, weapon slots?? If it was fair, you could get platinum in the game. And why do you get double mod when you buy some weapon or warframe with platinum, and when you buy the blueprints you have to grind not only for the components but also for the blue potattoe(if that's possible)?!?!? Please try get my point, don't just say 'it's possible by grinding', because that's allready the point of the game, but rather than look for the blueprints coponnents, you could doing other worthing things, got it?


      So, you are so much new to the game that you don't know double mod capacity is given by Orokin Reactor/Catalyst, not just buying thing with plat? Its kinda easy to get em from alerts. Just as well, farming Prime parts gives plat. Then you use plat on cosmetic and anything else you wish. Ez.

        Loading editor
    • 128.111.173.2 wrote:
      anyway my beef isnt with the potatoes...

      my beef with warframe is the increased grind to make paying for things in the game more of a viable option.....it is true that the game itself in its entirety is free to play

      but when you put hours and hours on end and get nothing out of it......you are just wasting too much time of your life....which makes the paying part an option

      if anyone remembers silk road.....it would take days if not weeks to gain one level....let alone be able to farm or buy something....and if you paid...well you were able to leave that grind prison temporarily until something new came out.....thats what it feels like more and more everyday in warframe

      Ok what are you doing during these hours on end of playing and getting "nothing" out of it? Are you running around during missions picking up all the resources and mods that drop? Are you doing alert missions that you can reach or asking for help for ones you cant do by yourself? Do you at least have a short term goal like a weapon or warfame you want that is reasonable to obtain at your Mastery Level (as certain weapons as MR requirements)? If you're doing any of these you're getting something out of it and your time was not wasted. It may not be enough of what you needed but it still brought you closer to your desired goal you just have to have a goal and work towards. Let me just say that again "WORK towards it" because to be honest I'm not sure you understand that word. If your're just running around doing missions willy nilly, not trying to pick up drops of resources and mods. Then expect stuff to just fall into your lap! Well Im afraid this game isnt for you nor is any other good free to paly game for that matter. 

      You dont pay to win you pay for convenience or as some lone tenno simply put " You pay to be lazy". Which is common among good to decent free to play games as they tend to have a nice pay system in place where people dont feel like they need it but will use real money to make certain trivial aspects of the game easier, like for example getting a credit booster to get more ingame money. Another person can get the more without the booster but will just have to play more. I mean come on, you're literally just paying for time that you would have spent without the booster or farming for the resources to get said item/weapon/warframe.

        Loading editor
    • I just want to point out that you can possibly get a 50% or 75% or one other percentage (if im correct) off buying platinum just for logging into the game. I remember getting the 50% once and the 75% twice in one month. Again it is possible but not guaranteed of course however what other free to play games do this? Im sure there are others or at leasting hoping there are but it is very uncommon. Most free to play have sales on certains items only and maybe once a year or so they give a sale on their real money to game currency. Even these sales will most likely not go above 25%. 

      Even if they were all about "MONEY MONEY MONEY" 

        Loading editor
    • 73.173.44.235 wrote:
      I just want to point out that you can possibly get a 50% or 75% or one other percentage (if im correct) off buying platinum just for logging into the game. I remember getting the 50% once and the 75% twice in one month. Again it is possible but not guaranteed of course however what other free to play games do this? Im sure there are others or at leasting hoping there are but it is very uncommon. Most free to play have sales on certains items only and maybe once a year or so they give a sale on their real money to game currency. Even these sales will most likely not go above 25%. 

      Even if they were all about "MONEY MONEY MONEY" 

      • Even if they were all about "MONEY MONEY MONEY" its pretty strange to give out these amazing sales as any one with some patience could wait for a 75% sale on log in and get $50 platinum value pack for only $12.50. How dare they do that!
        Loading editor
    • DE and their greedy money skills, SOOO MANY USELESS COSMETICS LIKE HOLSTERS OR ARCATA SKINS, lets make new primes mr13 so lower mr ppl buy the access, or SPEND THEIR NOT VERY PRECIOUS TIME ON OUR VERY BENEFICIAL GAME

        Loading editor
    • 112.209.149.223 wrote:
      DE and their greedy money skills, SOOO MANY USELESS COSMETICS LIKE HOLSTERS OR ARCATA SKINS, lets make new primes mr13 so lower mr ppl buy the access, or SPEND THEIR NOT VERY PRECIOUS TIME ON OUR VERY BENEFICIAL GAME


      Yes, because they are forcing you to buy those cosmetics, oh wait...

      And its not like you need those primes, thats all on you there. Complaining about it just makes you seem like the greedy one.

        Loading editor
    • 112.209.149.223 wrote:
      DE and their greedy money skills, SOOO MANY USELESS COSMETICS LIKE HOLSTERS OR ARCATA SKINS, lets make new primes mr13 so lower mr ppl buy the access, or SPEND THEIR NOT VERY PRECIOUS TIME ON OUR VERY BENEFICIAL GAME


      Or some of it is just fancy stuff for people who have 5 digits of plat, nothing better to do, and have never spent any money on the game.

      Impatient skiddies buy, endgame players take the plat from impatient skiddies and buy. Nobody else cares.

        Loading editor
    • Alright, this thread has gone long enough.

      Closing.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.