FANDOM


  • I wonder if they will make Limbo Prime wear Necklaces and rings, hence getting the regular limbo consists of getting tons and tons of credit caches, which implies that the original limbo was Extreamly rich

      Loading editor
    • Well you'll find out in like 4 or 5 years so personally I'd stop thinking about him right now. It'll only make it last longer.

      But he's a magician, not a rich man. If anything there would be a bunny coming out of his hat. 

        Loading editor
    • Recon-Star wrote:
      well you'll find out in like 4 or 5 years so personally id stop thinking about him right now. Itll only make it last longer.

      But he's a magician, not a rich man. If anything there would be a bunny coming out of his hat. 

      One of the best comments ever <3

        Loading editor
    • Limbo prime is not very bright. He rift walked himself into pieces, hence the quest.

        Loading editor
    • 104.52.13.124 wrote:
      Limbo prime is not very bright. He rift walked himself into pieces, hence the quest.

      IT WAS THE LIMBO HIMSELF.

        Loading editor
    • He'll be far out... Like figuratively and literally.

        Loading editor
    • They should make the prime design with parts of his body phased into the rift

        Loading editor
    • 85.76.162.100 wrote:
      I wonder if they will make Limbo Prime wear Necklaces and rings, hence getting the regular limbo consists of getting tons and tons of credit caches, which implies that the original limbo was Extreamly rich

      Hate to be that guy but....  hence [ hens ] ADVERB#

      1. as a consequence; for this reason: "a stiff breeze and hence a high windchill"
      2. in the future (used after a period of time): "two years hence they might say something quite different"


      You used "hence" improperly or in the incorrect location in that sentence.

        Loading editor
    • Mantuta wrote:
      85.76.162.100 wrote:
      I wonder if they will make Limbo Prime wear Necklaces and rings, hence getting the regular limbo consists of getting tons and tons of credit caches, which implies that the original limbo was Extreamly rich
      Hate to be that guy but....

       hence [ hens ] ADVERB#

      1. as a consequence; for this reason: "a stiff breeze and hence a high windchill"
      2. in the future (used after a period of time): "two years hence they might say something quite different"


      You used "hence" improperly or in the incorrect location in that sentence.

      Really? You had to be that jackass? He's a lot better than most of the people who type in the forums. Give him some slack. 

        Loading editor
    • Recon-Star wrote:
      Mantuta wrote:
      85.76.162.100 wrote:
      I wonder if they will make Limbo Prime wear Necklaces and rings, hence getting the regular limbo consists of getting tons and tons of credit caches, which implies that the original limbo was Extreamly rich
      Hate to be that guy but....

      hence [ hens ] ADVERB#

      1. as a consequence; for this reason: "a stiff breeze and hence a high windchill"
      2. in the future (used after a period of time): "two years hence they might say something quite different"


      You used "hence" improperly or in the incorrect location in that sentence.

      Really? You had to be that jackass? He's a lot better than most of the people who type in the forums. Give him some slack. 

      I think he's just trying to help...

        Loading editor
    • it'd be limbo, with golden stuff tacked on and +100% hat height

        Loading editor
    • 93.37.156.190 wrote:
      it'd be limbo, with golden stuff tacked on and +100% hat height

      You win anon.

        Loading editor
    • I think he will wear a golden fedora 

        Loading editor
    • Dyrak55d wrote: I think he will wear a golden fedora 

      And don't forget the gold monocle

        Loading editor
    • Longer "coat tails".

        Loading editor
    • If he doesn't hold a teacup in his right hand when Prime version comes out, bad things can happen.

        Loading editor
    • I think his hat would be compsed of a bunch of floating gold and silver ring like things his coat would be longer with a gold trim  and mabye some stuff added to his cuffs

        Loading editor
    • 184.189.255.62 wrote:
      They should make the prime design with parts of his body phased into the rift


      THIS.

      SO MUCH THIS.

        Loading editor
    • 188.81.251.10 wrote:
      184.189.255.62 wrote:
      They should make the prime design with parts of his body phased into the rift

      THIS.

      SO MUCH THIS.

      seems f*cking awesome, but we might have to wait a couple of years to see that realized

        Loading editor
    • Limbo Prime will just be ordinary Limbo with golden monocle and a moustache

        Loading editor
    • 14.192.213.220 wrote:
      Recon-Star wrote:
      Mantuta wrote:
      85.76.162.100 wrote:
      I wonder if they will make Limbo Prime wear Necklaces and rings, hence getting the regular limbo consists of getting tons and tons of credit caches, which implies that the original limbo was Extreamly rich
      Hate to be that guy but....

      hence [ hens ] ADVERB#

      1. as a consequence; for this reason: "a stiff breeze and hence a high windchill"
      2. in the future (used after a period of time): "two years hence they might say something quite different"


      You used "hence" improperly or in the incorrect location in that sentence.

      Really? You had to be that jackass? He's a lot better than most of the people who type in the forums. Give him some slack. 
      I think he's just trying to help...

      As the guy providing the definition is wrong he isnt helping at all.

        Loading editor
    • How about this then? He's like a zombie in the way that his body parts all just crawl along the floor after him teleporting himself to death AND he has the golden super-tall top hat, a golden monocle. For the final push he'll be dual wielding a cup and a cane. All this while still have his separated body parts roll around on the floor, or even levitate.


      Actually, they could make him levitate or something.

        Loading editor
    • He/it needs a better looking hat.

        Loading editor
    • Limbo prime Bunny outa hat Parts of him phased out in the rift Either holds a teacup and levitates the gun or holds everything like its a teacup

        Loading editor
    • Jumpyed wrote:
      14.192.213.220 wrote:
      Recon-Star wrote:
      Mantuta wrote:
      85.76.162.100 wrote:
      I wonder if they will make Limbo Prime wear Necklaces and rings, hence getting the regular limbo consists of getting tons and tons of credit caches, which implies that the original limbo was Extreamly rich
      Hate to be that guy but....

      hence [ hens ] ADVERB#

      1. as a consequence; for this reason: "a stiff breeze and hence a high windchill"
      2. in the future (used after a period of time): "two years hence they might say something quite different"


      You used "hence" improperly or in the incorrect location in that sentence.

      Really? You had to be that jackass? He's a lot better than most of the people who type in the forums. Give him some slack. 
      I think he's just trying to help...
      As the guy providing the definition is wrong he isnt helping at all.


      No... he isn't. in fact he copy and pasted the defenitions right out of the dictionairy. Next thing you'll be trying to tell me that The Lotus isn't wrong when she uses the word regime when she meant regemin, and should have just omitted the word all together for the sake of sentence flow, in the Vay Hek assassination mission on Earth.


      As to the topic however... I really like the weapon levitation idea. not sure about the bunny tho...

        Loading editor
    • I think that limbo prime should have his entire body split apart, not just his head/hat cause he also split himself apart when he did his final rift walk, so that would be pretty cool.

        Loading editor
    • Coat tails would be longer and wrap around his legs, taller hat, golden outline in between coat and shirt, and a vauge rift-enegy outline around his joints that repreasents him being held together by the rift. (To provide a lore-friendly explination for him being alive.)

        Loading editor
    • Lore-wise, I think it's possible that, in the quest, we find the original Limbo. But Limbo Prime will be the Orokin version that was perfected, corrected and produced to fight the Sentients. As with Inaros, I think once these frames are primed, it will make more lore sense for them to be the Orokin improvement on the original design, which we currently have.

        Loading editor
    • Sterma albatros wrote:
      Lore-wise, I think it's possible that, in the quest, we find the original Limbo. But Limbo Prime will be the Orokin version that was perfected, corrected and produced to fight the Sentients. As with Inaros, I think once these frames are primed, it will make more lore sense for them to be the Orokin improvement on the original design, which we currently have.

      Maybe it was a rogue project or something that made that unofficially made that warframe. Or maybe the Orokin technology can somehow decay or something along those lines which would degrade the pieces we find. This doesn't seem very likely since I doubt it'd change the appearance that much though. Maybe Limbo will have one of those Umbra versions instead, although I'm not sure what makes Excalibur so special in that case with both a Prime and an Umbra version.

        Loading editor
    • How about we actually get a speed boost when in the rift...Like, didnt they say that in the description? Cant trust the wikia sometimes.

        Loading editor
    • Lemme guess. Same, more polarity slots and a little bit more shields. Lol. That describes more or less all the Prime frames.

        Loading editor
    • Monocle on LimboP or riot.

        Loading editor
    • Actually.... I don't think there will be a Limbo 'Prime'. Quest warframes are made from their own legends.... so.. no. No Prime. I think this would include : Inaros, Chroma, Titania and Mirage. Atlas and Mesa are different. Because they give you the main blueprint. Other.. Boss battle.

        Loading editor
    • DE Said themselves that every frame will get Prime

        Loading editor
    • Two words: Fedora Prime

        Loading editor
    • Mgphyominaung wrote:
      Actually.... I don't think there will be a Limbo 'Prime'. Quest warframes are made from their own legends.... so.. no. No Prime. I think this would include : Inaros, Chroma, Titania and Mirage. Atlas and Mesa are different. Because they give you the main blueprint. Other.. Boss battle.

      Maybe you will need a fully built version of the non-prime counterpart?

        Loading editor
    • Thunderblunder66 wrote:
      Mgphyominaung wrote:
      Actually.... I don't think there will be a Limbo 'Prime'. Quest warframes are made from their own legends.... so.. no. No Prime. I think this would include : Inaros, Chroma, Titania and Mirage. Atlas and Mesa are different. Because they give you the main blueprint. Other.. Boss battle.
      Maybe you will need a fully built version of the non-prime counterpart?

      Might be. Because if DE said if every Warframe will get a Prime version, You might need the Prime parts, put them on your Quest warframe.  That might work.


      Also, Mesa wasn't main Blueprint. Sorry!

        Loading editor
    •  

      I'd love to see him with a mustache, and perhaps a sandalone prime weapon thats  cane sword, with similar functionlity to the Dark Split Sword, in the sense it can be a sword or a stave, depending on the stance mod equipped. Or perhaps instead of a sword a nikana to implement the cane sheath? Also, I'd love to see a Nikana stance that utilises both the sheath and the blade, similar to Blake from RWBY

        Loading editor
    • I think he should look like a very rich man monocle definitely new weapons for him or new types of like Bo's and stuff that look like a cane a bowtie or a scarf or both and gear / steampunk where the like void energy areas are and a clockwork syandana with a chain of gears as a sugatra

        Loading editor
    • I think limbo prime should wear a real tophat and coming with prime rapier.

        Loading editor
    • 192.225.189.50 wrote:

       

      I'd love to see him with a mustache, and perhaps a sandalone prime weapon thats  cane sword, with similar functionlity to the Dark Split Sword, in the sense it can be a sword or a stave, depending on the stance mod equipped. Or perhaps instead of a sword a nikana to implement the cane sheath? Also, I'd love to see a Nikana stance that utilises both the sheath and the blade, similar to Blake from RWBY

      Cane sword from assassins creed syndicate

        Loading editor
    • Destreza Prime better come with LimboP

        Loading editor
    • I like to imagine he'd be like doug dimmadome from the fairly odd parents with a hat that's the size of a skyscraper

        Loading editor
    • Mgphyominaung wrote:
      Actually.... I don't think there will be a Limbo 'Prime'. Quest warframes are made from their own legends.... so.. no. No Prime. I think this would include : Inaros, Chroma, Titania and Mirage. Atlas and Mesa are different. Because they give you the main blueprint. Other.. Boss battle.

      Well, they're making a Mirage Prime, so Limbo Prime is now a possibility!

        Loading editor
    • I would like to see Limbo with a Tuxedo and a hat like this , since i see him more as a gentleman than magician.

        Loading editor
    • i think if it were to be made like the vistyxio skin which would work really well but tthe likelihood of it soon is bad. if the DE continue the somewhat pattern we still have 15 or so frames with out prime versions so if every update they add a prime it takes a long time plus new frames are always being added who knows one day a stalker frame could be in the game but if. stalker items were added it probably be a helm available for every frame but it takes time

        Loading editor
    • I'm horrified of the approaching limbo prime. Bad limbo players who don't know what they're doing already piss off enough people as it is. And it really sucks for the players who enjoy him and took the time to learn how to properly use him to constantly have to deal with that hate.

      Now imagine all the players using limbo prime because he's brand new and how much worse it would be for everyone involved. It's going to respark people's hatred for limbo even worse than now.

      And I'm also worried DE might actually listen to the very vocal players complaints about limbo and butcher his abilities in some way leading up to the prime. I really don't want some misguided buffs that turn out to really be nerfs. Limbo is already the absolute best frame for every mission type where killing enemies is optional. The only thing he needs are small QOL changes nothing major at all.

        Loading editor
    • Voidcube wrote:
      How about this then? He's like a zombie in the way that his body parts all just crawl along the floor after him teleporting himself to death AND he has the golden super-tall top hat, a golden monocle. For the final push he'll be dual wielding a cup and a cane. All this while still have his separated body parts roll around on the floor, or even levitate.


      Actually, they could make him levitate or something.

      Levitate woo

        Loading editor
    • Hi! I'm Doug Dimmadome! owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome!

        Loading editor
    • LIMBO PRIME SHOULD LOOK LIKE DIO

        Loading editor
    • 2605:A000:132B:28D:58BE:D40D:5097:1340 wrote:
      LIMBO PRIME SHOULD LOOK LIKE DIO

      this man gets it

      KONO DIO DA

        Loading editor
    • 93.37.156.190 wrote:
      it'd be limbo, with golden stuff tacked on and +100% hat height

      He will be Doug dimmadome the owner of the Dimsdale dimmadome

        Loading editor
    • Mgphyominaung wrote:
      Actually.... I don't think there will be a Limbo 'Prime'. Quest warframes are made from their own legends.... so.. no. No Prime. I think this would include : Inaros, Chroma, Titania and Mirage. Atlas and Mesa are different. Because they give you the main blueprint. Other.. Boss battle.

      Well... Mirage already had gotten a Primed Version...... So... I believe that we can trust that Limbo to get a prime version as well...

        Loading editor
    • Mantuta wrote:

      85.76.162.100 wrote:
      I wonder if they will make Limbo Prime wear Necklaces and rings, hence getting the regular limbo consists of getting tons and tons of credit caches, which implies that the original limbo was Extreamly rich

      Hate to be that guy but....  hence [ hens ] ADVERB#

      1. as a consequence; for this reason: "a stiff breeze and hence a high windchill"
      2. in the future (used after a period of time): "two years hence they might say something quite different"


      You used "hence" improperly or in the incorrect location in that sentence.


      Hate to be that guy, but I am! Normally when you start a sentence... it begins with a capital letter.

        Loading editor
    • DIHNG DOHNG LIMBO PRIME IS OUT

        Loading editor
    • 202.138.254.83 wrote:
      DIHNG DOHNG LIMBO PRIME IS OUT

      -Me

        Loading editor
    • to be honest limbo's top hat made me wish i had his warframe

        Loading editor
    • A Lone Tenno
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.