Like seriously guys...
My older brother and I both agree that we need to fight the Tenno together. Me with my sick brown armor and patented Grineer Galatine and patented bronzish armor, we would wreck the scrub Lord tenno. Yes my body is in recuperation and is sort of wasting away, but this orokin key attached to my body sort of helps... when it is in a good mood. But hey, I would totally be a cool bro when tenno fight me and him. He would have his new fabulous armor, and I can get his old armor and help him out.
My stats could be:
Grineer modified Galatine-
Has the same stats as a normal Galatine, except that it's crit chance is 50% And it's crit damage is 5x. It also has a Stat Chance of 20%, with the ability to do magnetic proc, obliterating tenno shields. Its appearance can be a Galatine that is color schemed like the Machete, giving it more grineer qualities.
Tum Regor spins at very fast speeds, dealing 200 slash damage a second to tenno that get to close.
Tum Regor at 65% health teleports away, leaving behind two Flame Blades. At 35% health, he teleported away and leaves behind 3 Flame Blades and 1 Shield lancer.
Upon death, Tum Regor dies in an animation and summons two last flame blades, both of which are Leech Eximus.
All other grineer nearby gain a 15% speed and attack boost for 10 seconds whenever Tum Regor gets up from being ragdolled or knocked down. During this 10 seconds he won't be able to be ragdolled or knocked down again.
Other Drops(Common to Rarest):
-1x Fusion Core
-2x Fusion Core
-Dual Ichor Blueprint
-Orokin Reactor Blueprint
·Your melee skills are unfit for combat, come back when you have trained some more!
·Is this all they sent for us brother? A rag tag team of nobodys?
·What a bunch of jokers.
·Your armor is such a dull color. Why don't you let us paint it red for you? Ha ha ha!
·Your (warframe) will look nice on my wall.
·Your (primary weapon) is so boring. Why not use your (melee weapon) instead.
·You cannot win! (50% health)
·This isn't possible!" (10% health)
·BROTHER NOOOO! (Tyl Regor death)
·I shall paint my walls with your blood!
·NOOOOOOOOOO! (Death animation)
Tell me what you think so far of my glorious New boss character. He will really add to the Tyl Regor fight!
-As mentioned by the lone tenno above, the drops are rather...pricey. As in, you are selecting some delicious items when bosses aren't meant to be that delicious. And one more thing to add, the idea that an Orokin Key is attached to you...pulls away one of Vor's specialties.
-Another thing, the Devs have already claimed Regor is in the reworks. They are aware of how unfit Regor is as a boss, as he is only a large chunk of health mixed in with a few deadly hits. I'm welll sure they will do something, and partnering him with someone, even a brother, will make Regor's importance as a boss will be degraded by at least half...
GreenMoriyama wrote: Regor is supposed to be a fashion designer, not some kind of Grineer-hulk XD
I am not sure he is meant to be a fashion designer - he is a scientist by occupation but he has a keen interest in fashion.
That's more or less a "joke". I'm aware that he's a scientist with an interest in fashion. But based on the latest designs of NEw-Tyl Regor...we're getting a Grineer-hulk of some kind...but please, no brother of Tyle Regor...
Parts of it are good ideas and some are not I would say remove the brother dialogue (because he's Grinner) and modify the Warframe taunt so it doesn't seem like your fighting a melee oriented version of the Sargent make it so that's he's using Gallentine and a Galave along with making them separate bosses so it goes Tum first then Tyl second then lower the drops down to match Tyl's just different specific blueprints for his individual weapons but remove Orokin reactor blueprint the last name Regor can stay implying that they are from the same batch of clones but yeah you have a solid base for a boss you just need to improve upon it and balance him and his loot drops to make him a more feasible boss.