FANDOM


  • When I first killed a Corpus Crewman it was a headshot and his metallic square shaped helmet popped right off after shooting him twice in the head.

    So my question is does the crewman have like a locking mechanism on their helmets or what because I can not understand how a square shaped helmet can be shot off of its hinges?

    CrewmanNormal

    Tell me your secrets!

      Loading editor
    • Probably a locking mechanism.

      Corpus targets start off helmetless, while Frohd Bek and several other Corpus executives also go bareheaded, along with the lower faceplace being removed.

        Loading editor
    • 6079Smith wrote: Probably a locking mechanism.

      Corpus targets start off helmetless, while Frohd Bek and several other Corpus executives also go bareheaded, along with the lower faceplace being removed.

      It doesn't take much to shoot off their helmets but when it comes to the crewman with shotguns then it's best to kill them dead.

      Shotgun crewmen are worse than grineer troopers because they can chew through your shields in under 3-4 shots.

        Loading editor
    • Dan67 wrote:

      Shotgun crewmen are worse than grineer troopers because they can chew through your shields in under 3-4 shots.

      Yeppers.

        Loading editor
    • Shotgun Crewman: Surprise Motherfucker!

      Dan67: (Punches him in the face)NO!

        Loading editor
    • Those detron (shotgun) crewmen kill you at most in like 7 shots! It's rediculous!

        Loading editor
    • 50.130.240.38 wrote:
      Those detron (shotgun) crewmen kill you at most in like 7 shots! It's rediculous!

      Y'wanna know why? I'll tell you why. Because Tenno are considered to be using Alloy Armor. And the Detron deals 100% pure, unadulterated, farm-fresh RADIATION DAMAGE.

      If you're missing why that's relevant, Radiation Damage is SEVENTY FIVE PERCENT more effective against Alloy. Once your shields are down, you're taking almost DOUBLE damage from those bastards.

        Loading editor
    • These Detron (Shotgun) Crewman take my Rhino down in 10 - 12 shots. They're ridiculously Overpowered

        Loading editor
    • Detron Crewmen are infuriating, since the fuckers now shoot accurately too fucking far thanks to that accuracy buff that came with archwing AND the cocksuckers don't seem to ned fucking reload, action hero style. I can accept a MOA continuously firin, that's a machine, but When YOU get the detron, you get 5 shots per mag, thats it! These motherfuckers have no problem shooting 12 at a time!

        Loading editor
    • Dan67 wrote:
      Shotgun Crewman: Surprise Motherfucker!

      Dan67: (Punches him in the face)NO!

      Random Infested:WHA?WHY AM I HERE?IM NOT EVEN ON THE RIGHT TILESET.IM ON A CORPUS SHIP AND IM NOT EVEN A MUTALIST?

        Loading editor
    • A Lone Tenno
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.