FANDOM


  • There are 2 Fist weapons in the game, Furax and Ankyros (I am very aware of Ankyros P but then everybody would choose that). So, which is your boxing gloves of choice? I will not make an input, this is on the community!

      Loading editor
    • FlyingReaper77
      FlyingReaper77 removed this reply because:
      No Ankyros Prime!
      00:37, August 20, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • Neither are that good but Ankyros is the better option. slap berserk on it and you cant see your arms even without true steel.

        Loading editor
    • Rhionhi wrote:
      http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:526406

      LOOK ANOTHER IDIOTIC THREAD FROM FLYINGWEEPER77!

      i will watch, laughing hysterically, until he does make an input.

      ankyros prime.

      by input, do you mean something rational? cuz that wont happen, ever.

        Loading editor
    • Wooo another one! Yessss!

      Now we wait until the fun begins! (Furax btw)

        Loading editor
    • People calm down and be respectful please :)

        Loading editor
    • The only fist weapon I've used since Melee 2.0 is Ankyros Prime, so I'd have to go off of base stats for the others.

      Furax does a little more damage (35 vs Ankyros' 30), but it is also slower (1.0 vs Ankyros' 1.2). Judging off of just those, I'd go with Ankyros. These are just what the wikia says, so excuse any incorrect stats. I can check my Codex later to make sure.

      Appearance-wise, I'd say Furax for sure.

      As far as they actually feel in game, I've got no clue.

        Loading editor
    • No Ankyros P please, I mean between Ankyros and Furax

        Loading editor
    • INPUT HAS BEEN MADE.

      time elapsed: 14 hours.

        Loading editor
    • FlyingReaper77 wrote:
      No Ankyros P please, I mean between Ankyros and Furax

      Only one person voted for Ankyros Prime, and he was just trying to annoy you. Pretty much just ignore everything Rhionhi says lol

        Loading editor
    • Skana.

        Loading editor
    • 98.203.5.42 wrote:
      Skana.

      XD

        Loading editor
    • I would take Ankyrios Prime, but i won't. (ANKYROS PRIME) I just won't do it. (ANKYROS PRIME) Take Furax, they have a polarity, they deal more damage, and u can counter lower AS with Berserker (if u didn't understand this post, get ankyros prime. less thinking more killing stuff)

        Loading editor
    • I'm not asking which one I should get, I'm asking people what THEY use

        Loading editor
    • Jeloxale
      Jeloxale removed this reply because:
      Spam
      13:29, August 16, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • I use the Ignis with purple flames so I can feel feminine 

        Loading editor
    • ...Am I missing something here or are people being serious jerks on this thread? I mean this guy is simply just asking a question/poll. What's the problem?

        Loading editor
    • Jeloxale
      Jeloxale removed this reply because:
      Hate
      13:29, August 16, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • FlyingReaper77
      FlyingReaper77 removed this reply because:
      00:38, August 20, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • Rhionhi wrote: the problem is he is a notorious flamer/troll/idiot. everyone hates his guts.

      Well then if he really is I make you aware that there is a nice button on the Wiki HomePage called "Admins" next time click it, choose an admin and tell him of flamers/trolls/idiots, he will help you, instead of being a flamer/troll yourself.

      204.101.120.35 wrote:

      174.59.23.199 wrote:
      ...Am I missing something here or are people being serious jerks on this thread? I mean this guy is simply just asking a question/poll. What's the problem?

      The reason is because this guy is a complete moron and a troll. He deserves every bit of hate he gets. I'm not a frequent of the WF wiki and I only learned of this idiot FlyingAssHat77 today. All I can say is... this guy can't be serious. There's no way.


      And Ankyros Prime. No question here.

      His behaviour in other situations doesn't matter, right here he didn't do anything wrong. So if you don't like him/what he says, just don't reply because from what i can see definitely he wasn't the flamer/troll.

      Things are pretty simple.

      1) you don't like someone just don't reply. (i don't really see the point in doing it)

      2) you flame/troll, no please.

      3) you keep doing it, this means it wasn't a mistake and you did that on purpose, well i'll do something on purpose too :)

      I'm asking this for the second time, please calm down and be nice, i won't ask again.

        Loading editor
    • FlyingReaper77
      FlyingReaper77 removed this reply because:
      This isn't true at ALL!
      00:52, August 18, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • To make it simple what i meant is that here is NOT the place for this kind of discussion, for that, contacting an admin is the right way. When someone does something wrong, if another one follows those steps, will do wrong too.

        Loading editor
    • i got a warning from darthmuffin for "negative feedback" on his "i want to kill you" thread. 50% convinced flyingreaper77 is deathmuffin's alt, after reading the troll "rifle weapon tiers" blog.

        Loading editor
    • What thread?

        Loading editor
    • your thread.

        Loading editor
    • 6079Smith
      6079Smith removed this reply because:
      double posting
      03:09, August 18, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • Jeloxale
      Jeloxale removed this reply because:
      This is spam, he already made a thread about it and is now posting it around
      11:58, August 18, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • I can't tell which one is better.

        Loading editor
    • Wow, all you people disgust me. Leave the guy alone.

        Loading editor
    • Vyrn wrote:
      Wow, all you people disgust me. Leave the guy alone.


      People like YOU disgust me. I've only been on this wiki for a week and I'm already annoyed by this FlyingReaper77 kid. He acts ignorant and trolls the boards. It seems he also threatened to kill another person on this forum too.


      Why are you people defending him? He seems to be the centre of all of these problems too.

        Loading editor
    • 99.242.212.59 wrote:
      Vyrn wrote:
      Wow, all you people disgust me. Leave the guy alone.

      People like YOU disgust me. I've only been on this wiki for a week and I'm already annoyed by this FlyingReaper77 kid. He acts ignorant and trolls the boards. It seems he also threatened to kill another person on this forum too.


      Why are you people defending him? He seems to be the centre of all of these problems too.

      lol, disgusted with me? Warning: incoming rant. Also, "you" in said rant refers to everyone it fits, and they'll know who they are. 99, you might be included in some of it.

      Okay, basically, here's the deal. Some random person on the internet said something you disagree with, so, instead of just agreeing to disagree like a reasonable human being, you label him a troll and make it your life's mission to harrass and bully him. People like you have tried to make this entire wikia a hostile environment for him by finding his every post and move and by responding with the same old speil every time. That's pretty sad. He's entitled to his own views and opinions, even if you or I disagree.

      As for the threatening, we all know it was a hollow threat from someone tired and fed up with the harrassment. The only reason you bring it up is because it was still a mistake on his end, and you're a coward hiding behind it to justify your own actions. Again, that's pretty sad.

      I'm sure it's kinda pointless to post this, though. You won't listen since people still have anonymity and usernames to hide themselves, and I'll likely be labeled a white knight for actually saying something when things go too far. Well, long after things go too far. Again, that's really just a way to cope with choices you've made, so I really don't care. 

      There's my rant for the day, and I'm glad it's not as long as some of my other ones. I hope you enjoyed it. Anyways, back to goofing around.

        Loading editor
    • Jeloxale
      Jeloxale removed this reply because:
      .
      08:04, August 19, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • From now on, anything not regarding the original topic will be removed.

        Loading editor
    • Jeloxale
      Jeloxale removed this reply because:
      I'll be happy to do so
      17:20, August 19, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • Hilycker
      Hilycker removed this reply because:
      off topic
      04:02, August 20, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • Hilycker
      Hilycker removed this reply because:
      off topic
      13:27, August 23, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • A Lone Tenno
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.