FANDOM


  • The Jupiter Dark Sector missions - especially the Defence one. Just solo'd a 15 minute run with a Penta and got 2 Neural Sensors.

      Loading editor
    • so it took you 15 mins to get 2 Neural Sensors?...when you can run Alad V, Three times in that time frame and potentially get 6.


      With Mag Prime, rush build and Shield polarize you can solo Alad V in under 5 mins. If you shield polarize him you can kill him in under 30 secs. Rush to extraction...rinse and repeat...When he drops Neural Sensor it is either 1 or 2.


      The best place to farm Neural Sensors is Alad V...ALSO!...If you dont get a sensor when you kill him...you can abort mission and sometimes rejoin where another team is half way to where he is...I have been able to fight Alad V 5 times in about 15 mins.

        Loading editor
    • hes right alad v seems to be the only choice unfortunately

        Loading editor
    • Well that's your choice. I simply consider it easier to stand in one spot and shoot a penta at mobs for half an hour easier and less annoying than having to run back and forth doing tossing salads every 5 minutes. I guess it depends on what kind of playstyle you like

        Loading editor
    • It even drops them under infestation and Phorid is much easier to kill..

        Loading editor
    • Webkilla wrote:
      Well that's your choice. I simply consider it easier to stand in one spot and shoot a penta at mobs for half an hour easier and less annoying than having to run back and forth doing tossing salads every 5 minutes. I guess it depends on what kind of playstyle you like


      Its my choice and more than likey 90% of the community as well.

      Here are a few things that maybe true with you.

      1) You are either new. If you read my comment I can do 5 runs within the 15 mins it took to get you 2 sensors. I have gotten 7 sensors in that time frame.

      or

      2) You are probably part of the alliance that owns the rail and trying to promote it.


      NOW Finally on Sunday me and a clan mate went to that defense mission and we stayed until wave 20. We didnt get one sensor and waisted nearly 30 mins...the enemies come out too slow in the first few waves.

        Loading editor
    • Blame RNG. I stick to the rail, simply because it says - right there in the description of it - that it drops more ressources.

      And no, I'm not new (+400 hours player according to steam) and I'm in the alliance that holds the rail...

        Loading editor
    • Webkilla wrote:
      Blame RNG. I stick to the rail, simply because it says - right there in the description of it - that it drops more ressources.

      And no, I'm not new (+400 hours player according to steam) and I'm in the alliance that holds the rail...


      It drops more resources compared to regular maps...but at the moment Alad V drops at a higher rate than dark sector. The RNG plays in your favor when you do Alad V. No one wants to waist their time on a defensive mission for such low drop rates. Alad V still owns Neuroal Sensor Farming at the moment. and I ahve 850 hours of playing time. I have built every weapon but 10 in my codex...so I know my farming...I currently have 31 neural sensors.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah right, running salad missions, I'm lucky if I get 1 neural sensor drop in 5 runs, it's always salvage or fieldron for me.

      Doing survival is even worse, 30 minutes and maybe get 1 or 2 if I'm lucky.

      You know what's easy? Telling the game to go eff itself.

        Loading editor
    • ^ endorphinz, well i guess ur luck is not with u, i gt 2-3 sensors every run, ofcoz there are times with 0 sensors,but things happen :)

        Loading editor
    • Well I'm new, literally been playing since last friday, and I'm gonna have to agree with A Lone Tenno. The few Alad V runs I did with my friends resulted in me getting 4 neural sensors in the course of 10mins or so of play minus having to stop to eat a hot pocket (meatball mozzerella is love,meatball mozzerella is life!)

        Loading editor
    • have fun hunting alad v now he got buffed

        Loading editor
    • i dont know if i was just really lucky but i did the dark sector defense a 55 waves run and got 13 neural sensors and felt amazing make sure u bring a nekros 

        Loading editor
    • Alad V


      Take Mag Prime and use shield polarize....and you can one shot him with paris prime.


      If you go with a group take vauban..use Bastile...GG.

        Loading editor
    • Nova and using molecular prime always seems to be a quick kill.

        Loading editor
    • bs

        Loading editor
    • dunno why it doesn't work to me... I did salad 6 times, but NOPE, 6 times salvage from him, only once one sensor from something on way...

        Loading editor
    • Same here, this wiki page is heavily outdated.

      To start with Forma's need neural sensors (now?) and Alan definitely no longer drops them (at least reliable). Did 5 in a row and nothing :-).

        Loading editor
    • I got 6 in 8 runs from Alad V yesterday. RNG?

        Loading editor
    • Whenever I need a rare material (neural sensors, orkin cells, gallium, neurodes, morphics, argon crystals) i just farm the bosses that drop it. Since bosses got a higher chance to drop the rare materials of their planets and sometimes drop multiple of them. Like in ODA u can get 4 neurodes since there are 4 bosses there. But when i need common materials I head to the dark sectors with a banshee + negative nova to hold out and get the materials in large numbers.

        Loading editor
    • dont forget to mod your carrier or we you use for extra rare drops. Im getting 2 sensors most of the time, if i run solo with volt i can make a run in 2-3 mins. If you are not that adapted and dont have great weapons (i can burst alad v with 50-60 shots) you can run it with a friend using a mag or sth to revive each other just in case.

        Loading editor
    • Also I used my sahasa kubrow today when farming Alad V, and they seem to dig up rare materials up too aside from ammo and mods. I got 4 neurals that run XD

        Loading editor
    • i just recommend running survival in then asalad because running back and forth is stupid when you can just kill thing, level gear, and find neuro better then rushing back n forth wasting more time

        Loading editor
    • 50.190.108.105 wrote:
      Webkilla wrote:
      Well that's your choice. I simply consider it easier to stand in one spot and shoot a penta at mobs for half an hour easier and less annoying than having to run back and forth doing tossing salads every 5 minutes. I guess it depends on what kind of playstyle you like

      Its my choice and more than likey 90% of the community as well.

      Here are a few things that maybe true with you.

      1) You are either new. If you read my comment I can do 5 runs within the 15 mins it took to get you 2 sensors. I have gotten 7 sensors in that time frame.

      or

      2) You are probably part of the alliance that owns the rail and trying to promote it.


      NOW Finally on Sunday me and a clan mate went to that defense mission and we stayed until wave 20. We didnt get one sensor and waisted nearly 30 mins...the enemies come out too slow in the first few waves.

      Dude chill out! Were all friends here, Im more of a defence person myself as well, but thats because my fav frame is frost prime, your more into mag, an offencive caster, WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT! And if you think Im promoting the aliance, then go rip on my clan Apathy about it, because they sure as hell arnt in ice, v, lords of the east, or whoever the hell owns the rail, its always changing.

        Loading editor
    • Nova + 3 forma Quanta less then 5 second solo kill Alad V. is better to farm him there.

        Loading editor
    • one shot salad with dual ichors

        Loading editor
    • Salad is proubobly going to be gone soon considering he is all invested now .

        Loading editor
    • 10 minute survival run using nekros, 4 neural sensors on elara, jupiter. 

        Loading editor
    • Elara best place. Take 1 or 2 nekros 10 mins i got 8

      Easy deal.

        Loading editor
    • First bring Nekros.

      Burn Alad V and defeat him.

      Shoot him into tiny shreds.

      Desecrate him.

      Good luck.

        Loading editor
    • I've been able to use desecrate on bosses, am I doing something wrong? I'm on PS4 if that matters for my problem.

        Loading editor
    • Haven't been able to use it on bosses

        Loading editor
    • 10 minutes 5 sensores on Elara Jupiter, no necros and pretty uncommon drop rate there (however i did not get anny more from 15-20min so i suggest you just do 10 minute runs)

        Loading editor
    • Elara Jupiter is the best place for Neural Sensors i got 3 in 5 minutes.

        Loading editor
    • I've run alad v about 10 times, gotten just 1 sensor. Has there been some change or something?

        Loading editor
    • 174.117.81.105 wrote:
      I've run alad v about 10 times, gotten just 1 sensor. Has there been some change or something?

      Just RNG. I ran it 3 times and got 0, ran it two more times and got 2 per run.

        Loading editor
    • I did a survival on saturn i got 14 sensors in 45 min i guess it depends on how much luck you have so try to take risks with spending time instead of grinding and eating those salads

        Loading editor
    • 78.22.161.207 wrote:
      I did a survival on saturn i got 14 sensors in 45 min i guess it depends on how much luck you have so try to take risks with spending time instead of grinding and eating those salads

      Srry i mean Jupiter xD

        Loading editor
    • i would go with dark sector surv for nerual sensors, and you can  at the same time pick up rare cores i  did a 20 min surv with a friend and we got 15 rare cores 3 common and 6 nerual sensors and the usual mods with that

        Loading editor
    • WHY IS THERE NO ELARA SECTOR  IN JUPITER

        Loading editor
    • 121.121.56.131 wrote:
      WHY IS THERE NO ELARA SECTOR  IN JUPITER

      i'm not sure, there is one for me.

        Loading editor
    • 204.115.183.4 wrote:
      so it took you 15 mins to get 2 Neural Sensors?...when you can run Alad V, Three times in that time frame and potentially get 6.


      With Mag Prime, rush build and Shield polarize you can solo Alad V in under 5 mins. If you shield polarize him you can kill him in under 30 secs. Rush to extraction...rinse and repeat...When he drops Neural Sensor it is either 1 or 2.


      The best place to farm Neural Sensors is Alad V...ALSO!...If you dont get a sensor when you kill him...you can abort mission and sometimes rejoin where another team is half way to where he is...I have been able to fight Alad V 5 times in about 15 mins.


      first off is that u have mag prime....


      second thing is that alad V is mmhmmm, but many peopel say that playing defesnive missions is ez to farm rare bits


        Loading editor
    • LoL not using Volt Prime to speedrun Alad V, being this new

        Loading editor
    • 204.115.183.4 wrote:
      Alad V


      Take Mag Prime and use shield polarize....and you can one shot him with paris prime.


      If you go with a group take vauban..use Bastile...GG.

      IT RHYMES COOL

        Loading editor
    • Im doing Alad v x5 but drop 1 neural in 3rd round.How do you think of this isued?

        Loading editor
    • in 2 rounds of alad V, I got 5 neural sensors. Rpomoting Alad V here. lol

        Loading editor
    • Elara, got 7 neural sensor for 25min. Ive farmed Alad V for a long time and its highly unstable, sometimes I would get 6 in 5 runs sometiems I would get one 1 in 7 runs. Just take your choice of RNG. Survival seems easier with a mag, just running around and pressing 2 a few times

        Loading editor
    • Alad V: 6 runs - 16 minutes - 7 sensors (2-2-2-1)

      Elara: 25 mins - 4 sensors

      If you have Nekros, you can try Elara. If you have damage, you can try Alad V.

        Loading editor
    • ^^^^^^^^^^^^^Or if you're a damaging Nekros that can desecrate Alad V

        Loading editor
    • Raptor, farm Raptor

        Loading editor
    • Deez Nutz

        Loading editor
    • I prefer to farm Raptor in Europa than Alad V. He has a chance to drop 2(4 with R.Booster) at once for a 5 min~ run

        Loading editor
    • i got 10 neural in 20 minutes Jupiter dark sector survival with nekros.

        Loading editor
    • I would advise anyone to do 40 minutes of Cameria Survival on Jupiter with Pilfering Hydroid, Desecrate nekros, Speed nova and EV Trin. More than what i need in a whole week :)

        Loading editor
    • cameria 15 minutes got nothing

        Loading editor
    • with pilf swarm

        Loading editor
    • hi im new to the game currently only played for few hours and got blueprint that needs neural sensors and circuit. how do i get them? i've read the previous comments and saw Allad V. whats that? i dont seem to have that map/quest 

        Loading editor
    • 116.14.225.191 wrote:
      hi im new to the game currently only played for few hours and got blueprint that needs neural sensors and circuit. how do i get them? i've read the previous comments and saw Allad V. whats that? i dont seem to have that map/quest 

      You want to get to the boss of the Jupiter planet. That boss is called Alad V. Its a corpus boss, so bring a Mag warframe if you have it, and weapons good against corpus stuff.

      For more tips on how to handle Alad V - check the wiki page on him, or ask in-game

        Loading editor
    • Take the easy way.  Pilfering Hydroid, and Sinai.  Just jump to the top of the large structure behind where you defend and let Pilfering swarm do the job.  Bring a Secura Penta or some launcher and fire off to clean up the stragglers.  If you ge a resource booster as a log in reward, you can get 4 sensors for every 1 drop.

        Loading editor
    • sorry for English, so i will write in simple words. If you don't like fight with Bursas and any "new" mobs (Combas, Bursas and this shit with bubbles) leave sectors with normal Corpus and go to Dark Sector on Jupiter. If you want neurals fast , go on Survival, but if you want stay longer (and you have problem with gear and weapon) go to Defence. To farm on Defence take 2 man. Necros (build to use health without energy, beacause any wave 20 and higher have enough Eximuses who drain any energy and is problem for Nekros). Second man, with working 4 power, good think if power is AoE. It can be even Frost or Saryn (this will work only to ~~ 30 wave). 40 Waves is good count for 3 people and you don't need any risk to stay higher. 

      You need 3 Aura - minimum 1 Corrosive Aura, 1 Rifle Amp and one Rejuvenation Aura (Necros).

      Weapons - 2x Simulor (SIndicate Simulor is on 12 MR so if you can't take this go to Simaris) , and one , any weapon with special efect (Scattered Justice) for Necros (it can by Regular Hek with this mod or Vaykors /Hek or Marelok/) ---- in this moment if Nekros have this mod in weapon or Sindicate Weapon , he can take second Corrosive Aura.

      And its all, this team ( I using in my clan) on 40 Wave have 17 to 29 Neurals from Mission. Yes, its not many, but only stupid risk own Prize (its Dark sector so you can find Life Strike for exemple) and good Affinity (I never look who have this sector and there is any add to drop or Exp).

      On end, yes 4 man in team better drop etc. but mobs too. Its why better is go in 3 people.

        Loading editor
    • You need 1 pilfering for Sinai they way I described above, to wave 20.  I never stay longer than that.

        Loading editor
    • I call BS. I ran Alad V 5 times solo yesterday and didn't get a single sensor.... am I doing something wrong?

        Loading editor
    • Scratch that, 6th trip i got 2. Ran with a team of 4 this time. Maybe the more party members the better the chance?

        Loading editor
    • Try Raptor...salad's sensor drop has been nerfed for a while now.

        Loading editor
    • You can get tons of Nueral Sensors on Jupiter's dark sector nodes if you have a squad with Necros.

        Loading editor
    • at first i did not know how i got on becues i got it but did not know where i just reliesed i had it

        Loading editor
    • what?? ^

        Loading editor
    • i got 13 in 40 mins of survival on Camera at Saturn

        Loading editor
    • 97.91.145.180 wrote: i got 13 in 40 mins of survival on Camera at Saturn

      Not really useful information unless you at least tell us the squad composition.

        Loading editor
    • Just got 6 in 1 run on a lad v. I recommend going through the free loot rooms instead of ignoring them

        Loading editor
    • I just got 10 from jupiter dark sector with necros after 20 waves. i usually go there for it.

        Loading editor
    • I always do IO on Jupiter. Usually get around 4-7 Neural sensors in 10 Waves. Goes along well with Meso Relic farming so I'm good. Just take banshee and trin.

        Loading editor
    • Just Looted the whole Alad V map and got 10 Neural sensors (none from the boss btw)... just gotta be lucky, I guess.

        Loading editor
    • Just do 20 waves on IO with randoms and got 8

        Loading editor
    • my advice is rinse and repeat killing alad v on jupiter. 80% of the time u are guranteed at least 1 neural sensors, or 2 if you're lucky, or none if the game is dickish. (Irrelevant: I remember 1 time i went and look for some neural arrays b4 killing alad v and i found and ayatan scuplture instead lol)

        Loading editor
    • My two cents would be to either take Nekros, or have one with you. Do Alad farms, or do survival. If you do survival it's going to be brutal, because you're going to need to do like a 40-60 minute one to actually get things rolling, but, Nekros will yield very many Sensors. Just don't be bringing your Mk1 Paris or something.

        Loading editor
    • I m noob where I can found one ?

        Loading editor
    • ur anus

        Loading editor
    • Themisto jupiter alad v boss just from killing him i got 1-4 sensors and if you looted the map there is a good chance you will get more

        Loading editor
    • I just killed salad and got 7 neural sensors

        Loading editor
    • I got 7 from alad v

        Loading editor
    • i just took hydroid out with a survival on jupiter and it worked fine

        Loading editor
    • 50.190.108.105 wrote:
      Webkilla wrote:
      Well that's your choice. I simply consider it easier to stand in one spot and shoot a penta at mobs for half an hour easier and less annoying than having to run back and forth doing tossing salads every 5 minutes. I guess it depends on what kind of playstyle you like

      Its my choice and more than likey 90% of the community as well.

      Here are a few things that maybe true with you.

      1) You are either new. If you read my comment I can do 5 runs within the 15 mins it took to get you 2 sensors. I have gotten 7 sensors in that time frame.

      or

      2) You are probably part of the alliance that owns the rail and trying to promote it.


      NOW Finally on Sunday me and a clan mate went to that defense mission and we stayed until wave 20. We didnt get one sensor and waisted nearly 30 mins...the enemies come out too slow in the first few waves.

      Please dont speak for the community.  Farming a boss may be easy for you, but its not easy for everyone.  Not all of us have been playing this game for 5 years.  Try thinking before you speak next time, k?

        Loading editor
    • 73.117.32.83 wrote:

      Please dont speak for the community.  Farming a boss may be easy for you, but its not easy for everyone.  Not all of us have been playing this game for 5 years.  Try thinking before you speak next time, k?

      "Think before you speak" ​​​​​​Doesn't notice they're replying to a message that's over 4 years old

      Nice

        Loading editor
    • I would have to agree, I looked up best way to farm for these and i thought Alad V would be easiest so i took my Titania in built for power strength and eff, razorwinged through the whole map got to alad V onclipped him and the dog flew to extraction whole thing took maybe 2mins and after 30 mins of doing this im sitting on 21 nerual sensors. So from my personal experience just right now. Alad V with Titania built for str and eff and a decent dex pixia built for corrosive is by far best way to farm for this. Also this was solo done.

        Loading editor
    • A Lone Tenno
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.