So I have been looking around and I have started to notice more and more that there are no players with the snipetron anymore so I am just asking.. Who has a Snipetron?
I have only seen one other player and that was months ago (He joined and left my conclave match. He was using the regular snipetron)
If you have it and you post, I wouldn't mind knowing if you are a consol gamer or a PC and which server you are on (You can check this by going into options. You have the chance to change servers from it.)
Old players.....old?......I think I resemble that remark......and 'yes' I have a snipetron. I don't use it anymore, but it was a formidable weapon (back in the day), but I prefer to use the latron prime which is just as accurate, more deadly, and can hit more than a couple of 'bad guys' at a time without reloading several times. I'm in the North America-West region playing on a PC.......look me up sometime........I go by Yelid in Warframe.....now I must run along......us 'old folks' need their rest !!
Idestroyyo wrote: I came in U6 left for a bit then came back in U10 lol missed a lot of stuff :P
Yeah.. They added alot but they are mainly adding/removing weapons which is making them start to crash ( Has been noticing a lack in new players and a slow loss in veterans (Now getting larger due to everyone maxing out then having nothing to do)
They should add more stuff (warframes, maps, tilesets, weapons, other new things) at a constant rate... even if its slow but we should have like a sudden massive update then 2 months of waiting. Then a few events scattered around here and there... would make the game more popular instead of the now "HUGE update, then 3 months after... boring (after maxing everthing)"
18.104.22.168 wrote: I was only a few days late for the Braton and Lato Vandal too.. I started in U6 and left just before U9, then came back at U12. I'm happy enough with my Snipetron Vandal though. c:
Sadly i wasnt able to join the beta but started very early with the game got snipetron vandal... the normal one. and keep collecting~ wish i could get braton and lato vandal.. but that wont be posible :C
i have the snipetron BP and the vandal version as well. ive been using it during solar rail conflicts and no one seems to know how i knock them out with one hit(except rhinos) and some just dont know what hit em. i end up making entire squads rage quit because of it. though im kinda upset that it is not as strong as the revamped vulkar which used to be one of the shittiest snipers at the time
I've been playing since before the Formorian Sabotage event came out, and I'm ashamed to say that I never truly used any of the first series of weapons before I left the game for a bit after U7. I returned around U10 for Obi though, when you could farm him on Earth.
I have a snipetron vandal, I don't really know if it is better than the latron prime though... I haven't used the SV much so it sits in my inventory. If anyone has any good tips on using it let me know. I just don't feel as comfortable using it in any missing but defense/survival.
Snipetron (Vandal) is my most loved weapon (40%+ use rate).
Here are some tips and comparison with Vectis Prime:
- Snipetron has, basically, only Puncture damage.
This means that it will be very bad against some type of enemies. Always have a different build to use your Snipetron. Against Corpus, Viral with Puncture or Magnetic Maxed works fine. High level infested can have one of Blast, Viral, Gas and always Puncture. Grineer may have some Viral too. The general purpose build goes on Puncture + (Viral OR Corrosive). Something about Corrosive: Snipetron is a hits(kill)can weapon, so you should not proc anything. 1 hit, 1 kill.
- Snipetron have Hek's accuracy. Not that much, but don't try to headshot anything beyond 30 meters. You WILL miss. Unlike Vectis, you cant sit at distance and point in the head of enemy, your play style should come closer to Assault Rifle users.
- Snipetron have the second highest punch trough of the whole game. You will start to be used to shoot the walls and kill enemys. You will start to be used to walk sideways to get the perfect 1 short, 4 dead bodies, specially if you are playing against infested.
- Snipetron have 6 bullets in it's magazine and a high reload time. 6 bullets normally is worth 15 kills. Don't get me wrong. If you get the right line of sight, you can triple head shot 3 lvl 100 Grineer on a Sortie. You will get used to it.
- Snipers users should recite this before any mission. It WILL (and I'm not kidding) increase your precision and shoot rate. You can't use your conscious mind to play with a Sniper in a fast paced action game. If you do try to be conscious about what you're doing, you are already dead. Before any mission, recite this:
“I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I aim with my eye.
I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I shoot with my mind.
I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.
I kill with my heart.”
That's it. My IGN is Pozoro, call me if you need any help.
And yes, I do have the Original Snipetron and a cool Vectis Prime.