FANDOM


  • Where is the best place to farm ash parts from maniacs and dont say uranus titania tyl regor those Maniacs don't drop blueprints I verify this many times

      Loading editor
    • In this part of the WIKI says the 3 ways possibles to spawn maniacs that drop ash parts.

        Loading editor
    • They bp isnt a drop, you buy it from the market

        Loading editor
    • No hes saying that the manics that spawn during the tyl regor boss fight (dreker manics) dont drop the ash part bps. So let me rephrase his question. Where is the best place to farm for ash

        Loading editor
    • Best place for now seams to be Yursa on Neptune. 5 mins in after you open the gate a Manic will spawn. Save two squads until then and wait for it to spawn. 

        Loading editor
    • Until they fix Ash to be more team friendly, unless you just want mastery rank, I say don't even bother farming it. A single Max range Saryn and you are COMPLETELY useless as well as any frame that can mow down enemies. Energy refunding is a total BS excuse for his slow kill speed. Smoke screen is a constantly being cast ability unless you focus completely on duration and even then it's constant recasting. Marking enemies takes WAY to long and most things on console are dead before you can mark 5 enemies and even if you do go off on your own (out of focus range) the amount of time required to hit those targets you would be much better off just shooting them in the first place. Teleport is nice unless you trying to get closer to a "boss" or a flying enemy. Shuriken is COMPLETE garbage without the mod and only partially useful with the mod since it forces you to get your power strength up to over 144% I think. Narrow minded ruins his teleport but is basically needed to get smoke screen out of the energy bleed skill that it is. I've made a build that can "survive" using umbral mods but I barely use anything besides teleport to move around the enemies. It simply is not fun to play Ash anymore. WAY to many restrickions on build diversity so Ash becomes WAY to cookie cutter and at any given time you exclude 2 abilities from your build simply because it isn't sustainable.

        Loading editor
    • the market for just idk platinum

        Loading editor
    • what

        Loading editor
    • 202.138.254.79 wrote: the market for just idk platinum

      lol not everyone wants to buy warframes you know, that comment is almost as useless as the stug

        Loading editor
    • 89.243.236.11 wrote:

      202.138.254.79 wrote: the market for just idk platinum

      lol not everyone wants to buy warframes you know, that comment is almost as useless as the stug

      1.fine,IF op doesn't wanna buy warframes,he can fight manics on memphis,phobos caracol,saturn and yursa,neptune

      2.lOL Not eveRYone has tO be as sAltY as yOu,THAT cOmmENT iS AlmoST as useLESS aS yOu

        Loading editor
    • point two was a joke,sorry for salt but idk whats ur problem with useless comments

        Loading editor
    • 202.138.254.83 wrote:
      point two was a joke,sorry for salt but idk whats ur problem with useless comments

      You come across as pretty angry yourself.

        Loading editor
    • Haven't you heard.?. Stalkers smoke ephemera requires an ash systems for build req. I.E. Play more ._. Cry less.

        Loading editor
    • Defections.

        Loading editor
    • BTW you can also farm for ash parts on Saturn - Titan but you have to wait 15 minutes to get a chance to get a part bp. I don't recommend it, but Titan is a survival with level 21- 26 enemies, so if you want to do it, use a tanky warframe, cause it's the grineer, they might not be smart but they pack a punch.

        Loading editor
    • In my opnion ,the best place changed, since Gauss arrived.

      In 2 days (± 8 or 9 runs) I got all diagrams of Ash and Gauss on Kelpie, Sedna.

      I need just the needed the ash systems to complete the Smoke Body ephemera.

      GL.

        Loading editor
    • The advice in the previous post is good. Kelpie on Sedna is a great place to farm for Ash - Disruption is just so much more engaging than running the defection mission over and over.

      I managed to get my first Ash part within 3 runs, which I know is not representative of what could happen, but the Manic does spawn pretty quickly in there.

        Loading editor
    • Natfrog123 wrote: Until they fix Ash to be more team friendly, unless you just want mastery rank, I say don't even bother farming it. A single Max range Saryn and you are COMPLETELY useless as well as any frame that can mow down enemies. Energy refunding is a total BS excuse for his slow kill speed. Smoke screen is a constantly being cast ability unless you focus completely on duration and even then it's constant recasting. Marking enemies takes WAY to long and most things on console are dead before you can mark 5 enemies and even if you do go off on your own (out of focus range) the amount of time required to hit those targets you would be much better off just shooting them in the first place. Teleport is nice unless you trying to get closer to a "boss" or a flying enemy. Shuriken is COMPLETE garbage without the mod and only partially useful with the mod since it forces you to get your power strength up to over 144% I think. Narrow minded ruins his teleport but is basically needed to get smoke screen out of the energy bleed skill that it is. I've made a build that can "survive" using umbral mods but I barely use anything besides teleport to move around the enemies. It simply is not fun to play Ash anymore. WAY to many restrickions on build diversity so Ash becomes WAY to cookie cutter and at any given time you exclude 2 abilities from your build simply because it isn't sustainable.

      Well congrats on not only being retarded but also narrow minded. Max range Saryns are pretty few and far between so the useless statement was in and of itself, useless. Also the question wasn't "should I play Ash?" It was "Where is the best place to farm Ash parts?" You being a dick and trying to shit all over the frame they are trying to get is just annoying. I could go off on a rant about how insanely boring Saryn is to play, or how useless Nekros is save for his 3, or even slam Rhino for being a one trick pony. Hell even Chroma is reletively dull when you get into late game same as everyone else they didn't want your opinion they wanted help figuring out where to get something but in your mind that translated directly to "please tell me exactly what your thoughts on this frame are because I just oh gosh I just care so much about what you think and how you feel person I've never met."

        Loading editor
    • A Lone Tenno
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.