- Thief's Wit (and similar mods) will mark Cephalon Fragments in range on the map with a unique blue diamond icon. Somachord and Frame Fighter fragments are likewise marked with their own icons.
- When in a mission with other players, resources picked up by another player aside from yourself will not remove them from the mini-map. They will disappear only when you pick it up. The radar is not shared with any other player, so you will need to guide teammates using waypoints, etc. to resources.
- Due to the random generation of every map, and also the Containers within them, you will be able to see Containers that you are unable to get to, especially at Rank 4 and above, due to them being in a location that may appear near but is only accessible from a different area of the map.
- Originally, the mod granted only 5 meters of vision per rank. The mod was buffed to 7 meters per rank around Update 12.1.
- Vertical range of detection is capped at 12 meters making the area of detection a flat disk.
- As of Update: The Silver Grove, Loot Detector, Animal Instinct and Thief's Wit do not highlight mods through walls.
- Thief's Wit, along with Loot Detector and Animal Instinct will display Resource Caches in select Sabotage and Exterminate missions. However, due to the fact that Resource Caches uses the same icon as a normal container, it's advised to go and destroy every container that you see on the minimap.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.3
- Loot Detector, an Aura that grants a loot radar to all players in the team.
- Animal Instinct, a Companion mod that grants loot radar and Enemy Sense to the owner of the companion.
|Warframe Exilus Mods|
|Drift|| Agility Drift • Coaction Drift • Cunning Drift|
Endurance Drift • Power Drift • Speed Drift • Stealth Drift
|Bullet Jump|| Battering Maneuver • Piercing Step • Rending Turn|
Firewalker • Ice Spring • Lightning Dash • Toxic Flight
|Movement||Maglev • Mobilize • Patagium • Rush • Streamlined Form|
|Resistance||Aviator • Shock Absorbers • Sure Footed ( Primed) • Warm Coat|
|Other Utility|| Enemy Sense • Gale Kick • Handspring • Heavy Impact|
Kavat's Grace • Master Thief • Pain Threshold • Retribution
Synth Reflex • Thief's Wit • Vigilante Pursuit
|Augments||Anchored Glide • Catapult • Conductor • Controlled Slide • Escape Velocity • Hysterical Assault • Ironclad Flight • Mesa's Waltz • Revealing Spores|
|Peculiar||Peculiar Bloom • Peculiar Growth|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.