- This mod can be acquired as a random end-of-mission reward for a successful Spy mission with all 3 Data Vaults hacked.
- Drop Locations:
|Uranus||Rosalind||Spy||27 - 29||Grineer Sealab|
|Neptune||Nereid||Spy||30 - 32||Corpus Ice Planet|
|Sedna||Kelpie||Spy||35 - 40||Grineer Galleon|
|Pluto||Oceanum||Spy||32 - 36||Corpus Ship|
|Kuva Fortress||Pago||Spy||31 - 33||Grineer Asteroid Fortress|
- Originally this mod was acquired by scoring at least 17 points in a single Operation: Breeding Grounds node run.
- This mod is also made available from Baro Ki'Teer for 150,000 + 300 in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this mod may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- Thermite Rounds is additive with similar mods. For example, a with a max rank Thermite Rounds and will have a 20% × (1 + 60% + 90%) = 50% status chance.
- This mod can be combined with , and to achieve a combined status chance bonus of 240%. With and , this bonus can be increased to 410%, more than quintupling the weapon's status chance.
- Unlike the previous Cicero and Tethra mod sets that depict Warframes already available at the time of the event, the cards from Operation: Breeding Grounds depicted , a Warframe that at the time was yet to be revealed or released.
- Thermite is a pyrotechnic composition of metal powder and metal oxide. The intense heat it generates when ignited is used to cut through or weld together metal objects for civil or military purposes, such as welding together copper wires for electrical connections.
- , the Toxin version from The Cicero Crisis.
- , the Electric version from Tethra's Doom.
- , the Cold version from Operation Cryotic Front
|Elemental Damage Mods|
|Rifle|| • • • |
( ) • •
|Shotgun|| • • • |
( ) •
|Pistol|| • • • • |
• ( )
|Melee|| • • • |
• • •
|Arch-Gun|| • • • |
|Arch-Melee|| • • • |
|Beast||• • •|