Theorem Contagion is an Arcane Enhancement for Warframes that grants them the ability to spawn orbiting globes upon contact with the area of effect caused by Residual Boils, Residual Malodor, Residual Shock, or Residual Viremia. These globes will target the closest enemy within 15 meters, dealing damage and increasing their vulnerability to the globe's damage type.
Effect[edit | edit source]
|Rank||Damage||Vulnerability||Debuff Duration||Globe Duration|
Rewarded from Arcana Isolation Vaults.
(Stage 4, lvl 30-40)
|4.17%||4 – 5 Bounties||25 ± 8 Bounties|
(Stage 4, lvl 40-50)
(Stage 5, lvl 40-50)
(Stage 4, lvl 50-60)
(Stage 5, lvl 50-60)
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Activates using Residual Arcanes.
- Stacks are gained on time with the area's damage ticks, and multiple areas increase the rate of stacking.
- Different elemental Residual areas will result in separate stacks.
- Orbiting globes resemble Nova's Null Star particles with trail colors matching the Residual's element.
- Directly affects damage type modifiers of the enemy's health, shield, and armor class.
- For example, an enemy with Infested Flesh has a -50% Cold damage modifier which means that incoming Cold damage will be halved. Equipping a max rank Theorem Contagion with Residual Malodor will make it so that the enemy will have a +150% Cold damage modifier, resulting in 2.5x Cold damage dealt to it.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|