The Perrin Sequence is one of the six faction syndicates led by former Corpus financier and scientist, Ergo Glast. They aim to resolve conflict with diplomacy and trade rather than violence and despise the Corpus' interest to make profit from it. As a splinter group of the Corpus, their arsenal consists of modified Corpus tech, as seen in their Secura weapon set.
Tenno who ally themselves with this Syndicate will receive unique Augment Mods for The Perrin Sequence’s favored weapons after obtaining the title of Senior Executive. The weapons include , , , and . The unique effect associated with the weapon mods from this syndicate is Sequence.
- Upon initiating into The Perrin Sequence, the player will receive a Perrin Sequence Sigil. Equipping this on a Warframe, in the Arsenal as a Front or Back Regalia, will convert approximately 2.25% of affinity gained into standing.
- Higher tiered Sigils bought from The Perrin Sequence have a higher conversion multiplier of +5% / +8% / +11% / +13% / +15%.
- Three daily Syndicate Alerts award standing on completion.
- Quittances found within The Perrin Sequence Syndicate Alerts as interactable objects can be traded for standing in The Perrin Sequence's enclave. Each alert has 8 medallions, with three rarities awarding 500, 1000, or 5,000 standing.
- Earning standing with The Perrin Sequence increases New Loka's standing by +50%, but decreases the Arbiters of Hexis's standing by -50% and Steel Meridian by -100%.
- Daily Standing Cap is shared with all Faction Syndicates.
|Rank & Title||Sacrifice||Benefits and Consequences||Standing|
(Minimum to Maximum)
5 - Partner
|Ivara Prime Systems|| 500,000
|Access to Warframe Augment Mods, Syndicate Weapons, Syndicate Syandana and Syndicate Captura Scenes||0 to 132,000|
4 - Senior Executive
|Baza Prime Stock|| 250,000
|Access to Weapon Augment Mods and Orbiter Sculptures||0 to 99,000|
3 - Executive
|Orokin Reactor|| 100,000
|Access to Squad Energy Restore (Large) Blueprint and Archwing Weapon components||0 to 70,000|
2 - Senior Associate
|Access to Syndicate Void Relic Pack, partial access to Archwing Weapon components||0 to 44,000|
1 - Associate
|2 Detonite Ampule|| 30,000
|Access to MOA Specter||0 to 22,000|
0 - Initiation
|100 Polymer Bundle||10,000||Access to The Perrin Sequence Sigil||0 to 5,000|
|-||-5,000 to 5,000|
-1 - Liability
|Orokin Reactor|| 100,000
|Hunted by Eximus MOA Squad||-22,000 to 0|
-2 - Write-Off
|-||-||Hunted by Eximus MOA Platoon||-44,000 to 0|
Ergo Glast's Merchandise
Corrupted Holokeys obtained from Void Storms are used to buy Tenet melee weapons from Ergo Glast of any relay, under the option "Browse Merchandise". The availability of these items are not affected by the player's reputation with the syndicate.
- The Perrin Sequence is a mathematical number sequence first mentioned in 1876 by French mathematician Édouard Lucas. It is named after François Raoul Perrin, another French mathematician who worked on the sequence in 1899.
- According to Cephalon Cordylon, whilst Steel Meridian's and The Perrin Sequence's ideologies do not conflict, their differing methods of resolving conflict does – the former by force and the latter by diplomacy which is the main cause of the negative alignment of both parties, although this may also be attributed from the years of the former's xenophobic culture adapted from the Grineer, a form of hate between the two races which cannot be alleviated with words alone.
- One reason that may be attributed to the Arbiters of Hexis opposing The Perrin Sequence might be the views of the Arbiters that see a wide and vast potential in the Tenno, disregarding the Sequence's methods of resolving conflict as reducing the Tenno into becoming mere merchants brokering peace.
- Although it may seem odd, New Loka and the Perrin Sequence find themselves working together, most likely because of their shared view of a system-wide peace. The goals of the two are still fundamentally similar, though each of them have their own way of accomplishing it, and their alliance seems to signify a "peace-and-prosperity" relationship.
- The name of the Perrin Sequence's leader is Ergo Glast, as revealed in Update 19.4.2 (2016-12-20). He is portrayed to be a dedicated individual to the Perrin Sequence's cause, ready to sacrifice almost anything to reach "a shared peace". He is the apprentice of Frohd Bek, who would one day redevelop one of Glast's most prized creations, the Animo processor, to be used as the combat AI behind the new Ambulas proxies.
- The Perrin Sequence is one of four syndicates currently featured in quests (in this case being The Glast Gambit), the others being New Loka (The Silver Grove), the Red Veil (Chains of Harrow), and Cephalon Suda (Octavia's Anthem).
- The Perrin Sequence is also the second syndicate to openly support the Tenno in a regular conflict in the Star Chart, mainly the Ambulas bossfight, the first being Steel Meridian (in Kela De Thaym's bossfight).
- Ergo Glast is voiced by Vincent Melamed.
|Relay||Factions||Arbiters of Hexis • Cephalon Suda • New Loka • Red Veil • Steel Meridian • The Perrin Sequence|
|Neutral||Cephalon Simaris • Conclave|
|Landscape||Cetus||Ostron • The Quills|
|Fortuna||Solaris United • Ventkids • Vox Solaris|
|Necralisk||Entrati • Necraloid|
|Event||Operational Supply • Nightwave|
|Standing • Syndicate Radial Effects|