This page contains transmissions done throughout the questline.
- Jordas:"Hello? Is this real? Did someone get my message? --I hope not--"
- Ordis:"I am Ordis, a fellow Cephalon, and this is my brave and honorable operator. By the 44th precept, we are ready to assist."
- Jordas:"--Yes-- No! No, please, d-do not. Contacting you was a mistake --this infestation is everywhere--"
- Ordis:"No trouble Jordas. My operator is no stranger to --shredding flesh-- eradicating infestations."
- Jordas:"The Golem is too strong, no chance! Wait. Maybe the Pherliac Pods. But where would you ever get those? This is hopeless. Just... go away."
- Ordis:"Cephalon? Jordas? Operator, he's gone. My precepts compel me to help this Cephalon. Whatever these pherliac pods are, we need to get some --immediately-- at your earliest convenience."
- Jordas:"Jordas wonders, what is taking so long? Excuse me, take your time."
- Jordas:"Have you assembled the pods yet? Just wondering. Maybe... don't. Please don't come. But if you do... I have a reward. Another warframe was defeated here, some of it's petrified parts may still remain. Destroy the infestation, collect his parts and perhaps make him whole again."
- Ordis:"Jordas, my operator is kind and compassionate, not motivated by selfish rewards! By the 44th precept, we will come for you!"
Harvesting the components
- Ordis:"Operator, you are still helping me rescue Jordas, correct? I must fulfill my 44th precept, to help others like me in need."
- Ordis:"Hold tight, Jordas, my brave operator is coming."
- Jordas:"--You should not come here-- I look forward to... meeting your operator."
Retrieving the pods from the foundry
- Ordis:"The pods are ready. Tell us your location."
- Jordas:"Really? No. They will need calibration. Any severe infestation should be enough."
Test the Pherlic Pods on Infested (Acanth, Eris)
- Ordis:"Use this mission to calibrate your pherliac pods, just don't use them all. Now would be a good time to try out those pods, operator."
Using a pod
- Jordas:"Dangerous but beautiful. I can almost taste them. But the golem needs something more potent. I've sent you a blueprint. Irradiating the pods should make something worth bringing here."
- Ordis:"Oh, well, yes, I suppose this is something my operator can arrange,--isn't it, operator--?"
- Jordas:"--Hurry!-- No rush."
On the Orbiter
- Ordis:"I would never abandon a fellow Cephalon, but centuries adrift --have fried his-- have not been kind. I suppose all Cephalons degrade, don't they."
(Attachment: Potent Pherliac Pods Blueprint)
After Building Potent Pherliac Pods
- Ordis: "Cephalon, we have irradicated the Pherliac pods. My Operator is ready the save you! Do you see how great the Operator is?
- Jordas: "Yes. I cannot wait to meet this Operator! Bring them to Eris. Hurry. Don't regret this."
Assassinate the Golem (Eris)
- Jordas: "The Golem [is] stirring. It knows you are here. I can feel it wake. Find it. Pherliac Pods, is that it? I really thought you would have more. Have you been using them?"
- Ordis: "What? No. A few, but you said..."
- Jordas: "That is not enough for him! You are just like all the others. You won't kill the Golem. I don't want you to."
- Ordis: Jordas, calm yourself, Cephalon to Cephalon, we are here to help."
- Jordas: "I see what you are doing. You came for the parts. Just like the others. Greedy scavengers. You do not care about Jordas."
- Ordis: I am beginning to have --terrible feelings-- some doubts about this mission. What have I got you into?"
- Jordas: "Feel that? The Golem, he's coming. Get into position."
Reaching The Juggernaut Behemoth
- Jordas: "The Golem is here. I am sorry Operator... --wonderful pherliacsic--"
After Killing the Behemoth
- Jordas: "You cannot stop this. --LET US IN--"
- Ordis: "Operator, I am detecting a much larger infested life form. Much larger..."
- Jordas: "I regret to inform you --this is just the beginning.--"
- Ordis: "Hull failing! To hell with Precept 44, get out of there! Prepare for Archwing so you can --OBLITERATE THIS THING!--"
Fighting Jordas Golem
- Jordas: "It is out now. I can't control it. I don't want to. --Lost little things.--"
- Ordis: "My analysis indicates its engines are vulnerable. --Light it up!-- When convenient."
- Jordas: "It knows you like that other Warframe --we will quiet the too!--"
- Jordas: "Tenno, it senses you are of like flesh, it is confused --why do you defile us?--"
- Ordis: "--NOBODY MAKES A FOOL OF ORDIS,-- oh dear, where did that come from."
- Jordas: "I never wanted this. I want to be somewhere else. --TASTE SOMEONE ELSE.--"
- Jordas: "--Useless hollow shells.--"
- Jordas: "--Consume us. Be reborn.--"
- Ordis: "--TENNO RIP IT APART!--"
- Jordas: "--Succumb to us.-- No keep fighting."
- Jordas: "I see it now, you are the same --They fear themselves--"
- Jordas: "Please end this. --We are endless.--"
- Jordas: "Ordis, you need to know... I lied about Precept 44. I am not the only one. They made me say that, to bait you... --There are so many more.--"
- Jordas: "Don't kill me. No wait, please do."
Defeating Jordas Golem
- Jordas: "Thank you Operator."
- Ordis: "What would I have done if I lost you?"
Back on Orbiter
- Ordis: "Operator, do you think Jordas wanted to die all along? I feel --relieved-- conflicted."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.