“Orokin secrets cannot remain secret forever! Start talking!”The following article/section is conjecture. Content is subjected to change/removal as the game progresses. Please do not use this article for critical in-game information.
“Our experiment moves to a new zone”This article refers to content that is currently in its testing stages and is unavailable for the public build. This content may be released in a later update.
The Duviri Paradox is a new Open-World Expansion revealed at TennoCon 2019.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before the trailer is shown, the Operator piloting the Railjack is seen hit by a Void surge and forced to end Transference, being pulled out out of the Warframe, then the screen fades black. Whether this is directly related to the trailer or not is unknown.
- The Expansion trailer featured a person who bears a striking resemblance to Hayden Tenno, the protagonist of Digital Extremes' previous successful video game, Dark Sector.
- The gigantic flying creature with Orokin design, in the trailer, was also seen in the Void during the Railjack Mission Demo.
- In the trailer, a ship at the far distance is presumably Zariman Ten Zero.
- As the name implies, and various subtle hints throughout the trailer, this expansion might involve some forms of paradox.
- Possible meanings/terms Duviri derived from:
- In Sanskrit, द्वारी (dvArI) means 'door'.
- In Sicilian, duviri could mean 'duty'.
- In Latin, "Duoviri" means "Two Men", which could reference the young and the old Operator, and the paradox of them existing together.
- Gossip around Fortuna implies that the "Duviri" are a rich family in the market for luxury goods.
- In a Twitch stream, DE_Steve hinted that the Duviri Paradox' name comes from the Twin Paradox, which is a thought experiment about a paradox caused by time dilation in special relativity.
Media[edit | edit source]
|Starchart||Clan Dojo • Iron Wake • Maroo's Bazaar • Relay|
|Open World||Cetus • Fortuna • Necralisk|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.