The Tetra is a Corpus assault rifle sporting a large magazine size for sustained fire. The rifle features an average rate of fire and fair accuracy for mid to long range combat.
- This weapon deals primarily damage.
- damage is effective against armor.
- Tetra (Normal), compared to Prisma Tetra (Normal):
- Lower base damage per projectile (32 vs. 38)
- Lower total damage (32 vs. 38)
- Lower base critical chance (4% vs. 10%)
- Lower base critical multiplier (1.5x vs. 2x)
- Lower base status chance (20% vs. 24%)
- Lower average damage per shot (32.64 vs. 41.8)
- Lower burst DPS (217.71 vs. 295.94)
- Lower sustained DPS (178.11 vs. 239.44)
- Lower fire rate (6.67 round(s)/sec vs. 7.08 round(s)/sec)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (3 vs. 4)
- Higher disposition (1.5 vs. 1.45)
- Tetra (Normal), compared to Tenet Tetra (Grenade AoE):
- Lower base damage per projectile (32 vs. 1,250)
- Lower total damage (32 vs. 1,250)
- Lower base critical chance (4% vs. 28%)
- Lower base critical multiplier (1.5x vs. 2.2x)
- Lower base status chance (20% vs. 30%)
- Lower average damage per shot (using max +60% Progenitor bonus if applicable) (32.64 vs. 2,137.6)
- Lower burst DPS (using max +60% Progenitor bonus if applicable) (217.71 vs. 2,843.01)
- Lower sustained DPS (using max +60% Progenitor bonus if applicable) (178.11 vs. 724.15)
- Higher fire rate (6.67 round(s)/sec vs. 1.33 round(s)/sec)
- Smaller magazine (60 round(s) vs. 80 round(s))
- Larger max ammo capacity (540 round(s) vs. 480 round(s))
- Faster reload time (2 s vs. 2.2 s)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (3 vs. 16)
- Higher disposition (1.5 vs. 0.5)
The Tetra's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price:30,000|
- With a large portion (80%) of its total damage relying on , it is somewhat more viable to equip and/or than with most weapons.
- With its high recoil, is a good choice to make this weapon more useful at longer ranges.
- While the Tetra has less accuracy than the and weaker overall firepower than the , it deals more damage than the former and has better handling than the latter, making it a good middle-ground weapon in terms of performance. It is also the only Corpus Primary energy weapon whose blueprint can be purchased off the Market, making it more accessible than the clan tech Dera and Supra.
- Third lowest fire rate of all fully automatic rifles, after and .
- True to the Tetra's description, the word "Tetra" is a Greek prefix meaning "four"
- The Tetra's battery-like magazines are attached in front of its barrel
- Each of the four "batteries" composes one-fourth of the gun's entire magazine size. Firing up to each quarter (15 rounds by default) round will cause a "battery" to eject.
- All remaining "batteries" will be ejected when reloading manually. The reload animation consists of pushing the stock in, removing the muzzle, and replacing it with a new muzzle complete with fresh batteries before pulling the stock back into place.
- It appears to fire from four distinct barrels, in a clockwise motion, starting at the top right barrel and ending at the top left.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|