Tether Grenades is an Index Mod for the Penta that causes launched grenades to stick to level geometry and pull nearby enemies. Additionally, grenades will stop bouncing from enemies, and will instead pass straight through them. It also adds delayed self-detonation to grenades.
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Rank||Number of enemies||Range||Cost|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Can be installed on the Secura Penta.
- Grenades will not tether Capture, Synthesis or Demolyst Targets.
- Self-detonation occurs 10 seconds after landing.
- Grenades can still be manually detonated.
- Cannot be equipped at the same time as Napalm Grenades.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Multiple grenades can be used to substitute for Warframe crowd control abilities when not enough energy is present to cast abilities.
- Grenades will explode on contact with water and Tar-Mutalist MOA's tar puddles.
- Grenades still cause self-stagger with this mod equipped.
- Can be considered as an alternative to Firestorm, as it drags enemies that might be out of range into the blast zone.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- If your Penta is silenced, this mod will cause it to act as though it didn't have the silenced property at all.
- Adhesive Blast does not stop grenades from passing through enemies.
- Grenades will stick to ragdolled enemies, such as those under the effects of abilities like Spellbind, Bastille or Larva, or those launched by Slam Attacks. Once the enemy leaves the ragdoll state, the grenade will be detonated.
- Grenades will additionally stick to dead enemies, which can then be moved.
- Tether and additional grenade glow effects are not influenced by weapon's energy color.
- This mod reduces grenade flight speed. Terminal Velocity or a Riven Mod that adds a bonus to flight speed can offset this.