“I want more... Operator, please hurry! This story is getting quite good!”This article is a stub. You can help WARFRAME Wiki by adding a sentence or two.
Tether is a battle Avionic that can be equipped in the second Avionic Grid slot. It emits a field that restricts the movement of enemy targets for a certain time and then detonates, dealing damage to all enemies in a decreased range.
|Rank||Duration||Field Range||No. of Targets||Explosion Damage||Explosion Range||Drain|
Tips and TricksEdit
- Reactivating the ability or shooting the Tether projectile can cause it to detonate early. It is recommended not to fire the projectile directly between the Railjack and enemies, to prevent the Tether from being shot in the process.
- Both the Pilot and Gunners are able to detonate the projectile by shootingit, regardless of which cannon position initially fired the Tether.
- Tether travels forward for about 500 meters before stopping (unless blocked by debris or asteroids), then quickly drags enemies affected toward it. Unlike Shatter Burst or Void Hole, reactivating Tether will not cause it to stop in place, but will instead release affected enemies without pulling them, which can make it difficult to control when combined with its premature detonations.
- Alternately, this can be used to draw enemy ships away from the Railjack during a firefight, or tossed behind the Railjack by a side gunner to slow incoming fighters during evasive maneuvers or travel periods.
- Can be used as a quick and cheap means to group enemies for Blackout Pulse, Void Hole, the explosion from Fiery Phoenix, or Ordnance. Use caution when combining with Munitions Vortex, as the latter will not travel as far as a Tether rocket, and projectiles fired toward the Vortex could detonate the Tether.
|Battle (Offense)||Slot 1||Blackout Pulse • Countermeasures • Munitions Vortex|
|Slot 2||Particle Ram • Shatter Burst • Tether|
|Slot 3||Fiery Phoenix • Seeker Volley • Void Hole|
|Tactical (Utility)||Battle Forge • Breach Quanta • Battle Stations • Death Blossom • Fire Suppression • Flow Burn • Form Up • Intruder Stasis • Squad Renew • Void Cloak|
|Integrated (Passive)||Railjack||Ablative Shell • Anode Cell • Bulkhead • Conic Nozzle • Forward Artillery • Heat Sink • Hull Weave • Hyperflux • Ion Burn • Maxima • Phasic Weave • Thermatic|
|Turrets||Hyperstrike • Last Stand • Polar Coil • Predator • Section Density|
|Ordnance||Ripload • Warhead|
|Archwing||Winged Cyclone • Winged Force • Winged Steel • Winged Storm|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.