Tether is a Plexus Battle Offensive mod. It shoots a projectile that latches on to and pulls in a set number of enemies. Tethered enemies take increased damage and deal radial Blast damage when killed.
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Rank||No. of Targets||Radius||Duration||Blast Explosion Damage||Explosion Range||Damage Vulnerability||Energy Cost|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Energy cost and number of tethered enemies are not affected by Reactors or Warframe mods.
- Explosion damage and damage vulnerability are affected by Ability Strength.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Tether radius and explosion Range are affected by Ability Range.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Tether travels forward for about 500 meters before stopping (unless blocked by debris or asteroids), attempting to drag enemies affected toward it as it travels. Unlike Shatter Burst or Void Hole, reactivating Tether will not cause it to stop in place.
- Alternately, this can be used to draw enemy ships away from the Railjack during a firefight, or tossed behind the Railjack by a side gunner to slow incoming fighters during evasive maneuvers or travel periods.
- Can be used as a quick and cheap means to group enemies for Blackout Pulse, Void Hole, the explosion from Phoenix Blaze, or Ordnance. Use caution when combining with Munitions Vortex, as the latter will not travel as far as a Tether rocket.
- Enemies dragged towards the Tether can receive collision damage from debris and asteroids between them and the Tether, which can often prove fatal even in Veil Proxima.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
| Indomitable Matrix • Ironclad Matrix • |
Onslaught Matrix • Orgone Tuning Matrix • Raider Matrix
|Engines||Conic Nozzle • Cruising Speed • Ion Burn|
|Turrets|| Crimson Fugue • Defensive Fire • Fortifying Fire • |
Hyperstrike • Predator • Protective Shots •
Section Density • Turret Velocity • Waveband Disruptor
|Faction||Granum's Nemesis • Sentient Scalpel • Worm's Torment|
|Ordnance|| Ordnance Cheap Shot • Ordnance Velocity • Overloader • |
Quicklock • Ripload • Scourging Warheads • Warhead
|Artillery||Artillery Cheap Shot • Forward Artillery|
|Defensive||Blackout Pulse • Countermeasures • Munitions Vortex|
|Offensive||Particle Ram • Shatter Burst • Tether|
|Super||Phoenix Blaze • Seeker Volley • Void Hole|
|Defensive||Breach Quanta • Form Up • Intruder Stasis • Squad Renew|
|Offensive||Battle Stations • Death Blossom|
|Super||Battle Forge • Fire Suppression • Flow Burn • Void Cloak|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.