Tether is a Plexus Battle Offensive mod. It shoots a projectile that latches on to and pulls in a set number of enemies. Tethered enemies take increased damage and deal radial damage when killed.
|Rank||No. of Targets||Radius||Duration||Explosion Damage||Explosion Range||Damage Vulnerability||Energy Cost|
- Energy cost and number of tethered enemies are not affected by Reactors or Warframe mods.
- Explosion damage and damage vulnerability are affected by Ability Strength.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Tether radius and explosion Range are affected by Ability Range.
- Tether travels forward for about 500 meters before stopping (unless blocked by debris or asteroids), attempting to drag enemies affected toward it as it travels. Unlike or , reactivating Tether will not cause it to stop in place.
- Alternately, this can be used to draw enemy ships away from the Railjack during a firefight, or tossed behind the Railjack by a side gunner to slow incoming fighters during evasive maneuvers or travel periods.
- Can be used as a quick and cheap means to group enemies for , , the explosion from , or Ordnance. Use caution when combining with , as the latter will not travel as far as a Tether rocket.
- Enemies dragged towards the Tether can receive collision damage from debris and asteroids between them and the Tether, which can often prove fatal even in Veil Proxima.
| • • |
|Turrets|| • • • |
• • •
|Ordnance|| • • • |
• • •
|Defensive||• • •|
|Super||• • •|