|This article is archived. |
The content was relevant to an obsolete version of Warframe, and has since been removed, retrieved and or revamped.
Please do not use this article for critical in-game information!
|Tesla Bank since Update 26.0|
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, or the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Each beam deals Slash damage.
- The range limit for two Teslas to make a pair is about 8m and is not affected by Ability Range.
- Each Tesla can form a link with up to 4 other Teslas at once.
- Teslas do not link when attached to entities, such as enemies, Warframes, Companions, the Defense Cryopod and Pickups.
- For a link to form, a Tesla must link to either the first Tesla launched or an extension of it.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases
number of charges to 30 theoretically, which caps at up to 18 practically due to the grenade duration.
- Reduces range to 4.08 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces
cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces number of charges to 4
- Maximized Ability Range increases
range to 33.6 meters.
- Reduces arc damage to 60 per charge, contact damage to 6 and link damage to 100.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases
arc damage to 618 per charge, contact damage to 61.8 and link damage to 1030.
arc damage to 505.5 per charge, contact damage to 50.55 and link damage to 842.5.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy.
- Reduces number of charges to 7
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment
- Upon release, Tesla Link used arcing electricity as the link animation, as shown on its card image. Update 15.2 changed the animation to resemble lasers instead.
- Used to have a bug where links would often stay in the game forever, although invisible, damaging enemies who walked past where they used to be. This was eventually fixed over 2 years later, in Hotfix 19.3.2
- Sometimes Teslas will refuse to link for clients even in positions where it should be able to.
Last updated: Hotfix 23.1.3