- "We were led astray. We forgot the Conclave, so when that new evil came, we were not prepared. This is how we failed the Orokin. You went into stasis, but not me. I searched the long path for redemption, for the kind of balance only The Conclave can create. Now I return, only to find the Tenno still herded like livestock. Horrors from beyond the Outer Terminus are coming. You must prepare. You must accept The Conclave. Let it be your teacher and I its humble guide. For true balance can only be found in the face of the ultimate enemy. Yourself."
- "The Lotus seduced the Tenno. Led them on a complacent path like oxen. I failed the Orokin but I will preserve their legacy. The Tenno. Now is the time for action. Cast off your harness and become a pupil of The Conclave. Through trial combat, I will prepare you for the evils beyond the Outer Terminus. A warrior only grows if they face the ultimate enemy. Themselves."
If Tempest Rank or HigherEdit
- "Well met, Master! You bring honor... and fear to the Conclave."
When Attempting to Rank UpEdit
- "My pupil, the next summit awaits. Are you ready to make the climb?"
When Ranking UpEdit
- "Your growth honors the Conclave. But be warned, pupil. The biggest fish attracts the hungriest predators."
When Viewing OfferingsEdit
- "You seek power, you pay in blood."
- "Those who brave the thorn may eat the rare fruit."
- "These offerings honor your suffering and practice."
- "Even the most principled must bow to their nature when forced. Please, remember this"
- "Surprise is a weapon best countered with preparation. Prepare for what you least expect."
- "Pupil, if your Warframe becomes a useless husk without you, then what do you become without it?"
- "Hesitation makes one vulnerable. When the unexpected happens, do not hesitate. Remember this."
- "Consider the sword. Protect or kill; it chooses not, for it only obeys the will of its master."
- "The river nurtures. Along its banks, life flourishes. And yet, when the storm swells, the river kills. You need the river, but don't ever trust it."
- "You shouldn't have come here. You've ruined us both."
- "You think you're safe behind that metal, but you're not."
- "New strength creates new weakness. Pupil, can you balance these opposing forces?"
- "Oro is the binding force for an enemy who, like the Tenno, can survive death. To kill such an enemy is futile, unless you sever this bond; absorb the Oro to annihilate it and claim a true victory."
Player Nearing VictoryEdit
Leader Nearing VictoryEdit
- "Out there exist an enemy that can be struck down, incapacitated, dismantled and yet they rise to fight again. Annihilate the opposing team's Oro to claim a true victory."
- "In times of war, knowledge is the brightest blade. Capture your enemy's Cephalon while defending your own."
- "Without intelligence, a vast enemy can be scattered. Defend your team's Cephalon. Capture the enemy's."
- "Awareness and calculation are the tools of warfare. Capture your opponent's Cephalon. Protect your own.
- "The path to mastery has many setbacks. It is the true masters who remain unfaltering in their journey."
- "This defeat is a lesson. Consider your mistakes. Study your enemy's movements. Grow from this moment on."
- "The enemy is but a mountain. With each fall you test its surface, learning the footholds needed to reach the summit."
- "Lunaro. Ancient sport of the lost Orokin Era. Here, on this abandoned field, Tenno will come together in the spirit of honor and teamwork to resurrect this forgotten tradition. Let me explain how it works..."
- "Lunaro is a team game, played on a field divided into two halves: Sun and Moon. The objective is simple: Get the ball, called a 'Lunaro' through the opponent's goal at the opposite end of the arena. The team with the most points by the end of the match wins the game."
- "To get possession of the Lunaro, you simply touch it. It will pull into your arm-mounted launcher, called your 'Arcata'. Launch the Lunaro by tapping the fire button. Holding the fire button for the duration of the throw will launch it further. To curve your shot, try launching the Lunaro from a slide. Your Arcata is also equipped with a range-limited attractor. Hold the aim button to attract the Lunaro when it is near. Catching, interceptions and guarding your team's goal rely on this."
Carrying the LunaroEdit
- "The Lunaro contains an ancient and unstable energy. This creates a few carrying rules for the Lunaro. First, you cannot carry the Lunaro for more than 5 seconds, or it will explode. Second, you cannot Bullet Jump with the Lunaro. Doing so drops the Lunaro immediately. These rules encourage teamwork, passing and rebounds to attain victory."
- "Use your melee attack to check other players. Checking the ball carrier will jar the Lunaro loose. Repeated checking of a player will knock them down for a short time. The Lunaro itself can also be struck, making it dangerous and unstable for a few seconds. Being hit by an unstable Lunaro will knock you down."
- "Each team's goal has a semi-circle area on the field around it, called the Zone. After scoring, the attacking team must clear the defender's zone. Attackers within the zone will have their Arcatas disabled until they clear out. Play resumes with the Lunaro dropping from the defender's zone. Only the beginning and halftime Lunaro drops occur at center field."
- "Good passing is crucial to winning Lunaro. When aiming near a teammate you will see a chevron appear over them. Tapping pass with this chevron up will automatically pass to that player. Keep in mind it is still possible to intercept a pass, but a passed Lunaro moves faster and more accurately to a receiver than a standard launch."
- "Getting the Lunaro through the opponents goal is worth one point. If the goal is scored from outside the defender's zone, an additional point is given. If the Lunaro is unstable during the goal, an extra point is also awarded."
- "Now... practice in this empty arena. Familiarize yourself with the Arcata's launching and attracting modes. Practice scoring, rebounding and checking. Prepare yourself, Tenno, for the glory of the Lunaro!"
- "For those of who have rejected the blood of Conclave, I call to you to join us in honor-bound tradition... Lunaro!"
- "Here on the Lunaro pitch, we seek no injury, no death. We uphold the ancient traditions of sporting conduct and battle not for blood... but for glory."
- "Lunaro. Here you will grow new dimensions of skill, focused not on violence, but on teamwork and coordination. Your prize, not war spoils, but friendship and harmony."
- So, pupil, the spring has ended. The Lotus blossom has snapped shut, her true nature revealed. Now we shall see if codependence can be broken. Let us begin to unravel her long-hidden truth.
- The ghost you saw is of a menace long thought dead. They study us, study our enemies. Let us sharpen our knowledge of them.
- Are these ghosts mere echoes of the past? Or are they more sinister, harbingers, calling for the old beast to awake. Here, this console will serve my purpose. Unlike your Lotus, I will not keep secrets from you. Exercise your training, defend the console.
- I have, what I seek. Move on.
- Access the console. Protect this console. Go.
- My task is complete but the puzzle calls for one last piece. Advance to the final console.
- This is it, the answer we seek lies within. Use this combat to sharpen your blades, I predict you will need them in coming battles.
- I have found that which wanted to be hidden. Advance to extraction
- This grineer is smarter than the others, more... volatile. We need to be cautious. Find his Sergeant, pupil. He will lead us to this tomb.
- The Grineer have plunged these depths and awakened an old evil submerged here. Capture the Sergeant, he will know where this tomb is.
- So... the petals have opened once more. But why now? Afraid of what we'll find?
- The beast soon stirs, Lotus, revealing much. It will awaken and become whole again.
- You know this one, don't you?
- He knows where the tomb is - apprehend him.
- We have our target. Advance to extraction.
- Speak, Lotus. The pieces are set. It is your move.
- It's not a tomb, Regor, it's a cage. If you open it...
- Don't do it Regor...
- Pupil, what is your Lotus hiding? Who is Natah?
- The Sentient is awake, Natah. It will not be contained for long.
- Those who pilfer meat from lions are either foolish or starving, which are you, Regor?
- What is it talking about Lotus?
- Lotus, what are you not telling us?
- Natah? Lotus? You cannot hide this past any longer-
- To destroy the Tenno.
- And yet you were born to. So tell me... What made you stop? To reject your nature?
- Natah wanted children of her own.
During The War WithinEdit
During Cinematic (second memory)Edit
- You exist on the fold between two worlds. The world we know, of blood and steel, and the world that watches and dreams, the Void.
During Cinematic (fourth memory)Edit
- Know this Tenno, that I am a Dax. A soldier of a lost era, the last of my kind. By Orokin hands we Dax were given great power, great strength... but an even greater weakness.
- To obey their command. To never defy the Kuva, the Scepter, the symbols of their dominion. No Dax can ever raise steel against an Orokin. Only you can do that.
During Cinematic at the summitEdit
- The world weighs more heavily on you now. Try not to lose yourself, Tenno.
During Warframe's Nintendo Switch release date trailerEdit
- When hope dies, and war comes again, you will awaken. Sisters and brothers become nightmares of the horde. Become more than a warrior. Become Tenno.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.