Casts fear into the hearts of nearby enemies, causing them to run away in terror.
|Strength:7 / 12 / 15 / 20 (affected enemies)|
5% / 10% / 15% / 20% (armor reduction)
|Duration:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 s|
|Range:5 / 10 / 12 / 15 m|
- Nekros releases a psychic blast that causes up to 7 / 12 / 15 / 20 enemies within 5 / 10 / 12 / 15 meters to enter a state of panic for 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 seconds. While panicked, enemies will not attack and will haphazardly flee, exposing themselves and reducing their armor by 5% / 10% / 15% / 20%.
- Number of affected enemies and armor reduction are affected by Ability Strength.
- Armor reduction will stack multiplicatively with Corrosive Projection.
- Overlapping successive casts will stack Terrify's armor reduction effect multiplicatively.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Cast radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Enemies unaffected by Terrify are prioritized upon subsequent casts.
- Energy drain Eximus units will still have their ability to drain player's energy when near.
- Bosses are unaffected by this ability.
- Can be recast while active and can refresh the duration on already affected units in the cast range.
- Main article: Creeping Terrify
- Can be used to scare enemies off when the Cryopod is hoarded by enemies or used when you need to revive teammates stranded in a horde.
- Fully works on Drones in the sense that the AI will attempt to turn away for its duration and also does not trigger alarms even when within their line of sight.
- With a low Power Strength build, it is still possible to affect a large room of enemies, it requires only the appropriate amount of casts.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.