Casts fear into the hearts of nearby enemies, causing them to run away in terror.
|Strength:7 / 12 / 15 / 20 (affected enemies)|
5 / 10 / 15 / 20 % (armor reduction)
|Duration:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 s|
|Range:5 / 10 / 12 / 15 m|
|Subsumable to Helminth|
- Nekros releases a psychic blast that causes up to 7 / 12 / 15 / 20 enemies within 5 / 10 / 12 / 15 meters to enter a state of panic for 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 seconds. While panicked, enemies will not attack and will haphazardly flee, exposing themselves and temporarily reducing their Armor by 5% / 10% / 15% / 20%.
- Number of affected enemies and armor reduction are affected by Ability Strength.
- Armor reduction will stack multiplicatively with .
- Overlapping successive casts will stack Terrify's armor reduction effect multiplicatively.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Cast radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Enemies unaffected by Terrify are prioritized upon subsequent casts.
- Energy drain Eximus units will still have their ability to drain the player's energy when near.
- Bosses are unaffected by this ability.
- Can be recast while active and can refresh the duration on already affected units in the cast range.
- Subsuming Nekros to the Helminth will offer Terrify and its augments to be used by other Warframes.
- Main article: Creeping Terrify
Creeping Terrify is a Warframe Augment Mod for ' that slows down affected enemies.
- Can be used to scare enemies off when the Cryopod is hoarded by enemies or used when you need to revive teammates stranded in a horde.
- Fully works on Drones in the sense that the AI will attempt to turn away for its duration and also does not trigger alarms even when within their line of sight.
- With a low Power Strength build, it is still possible to affect a large room of enemies, it requires only the appropriate amount of casts.