- Betraying their lumbering appearance Terra Trencher enemies are capable of using their jet pack to quickly jump to their target. Upon landing they will create a large AOE shockwave which also causes a knock-back effect.
- Additionally, their melee attacks possess an innate stagger effect, which can leave unfortunate Tenno easily perma stun-locked if cornered by two or more Trenchers.
- The Trencher will use its jetpack to quickly move around the field.
- Enrichment Labs area of the Orb Vallis is one place to meet them. As this place is also used for toroid farming, meeting them is a great possibility.
- "Defend The Comm System" side-missions to switch agents to new areas for the United Solaris will have few of them (such as Transit Depot).
- If the alert level increases during one defense, keeping the level high will help to farm in one place.
- While farming Neo Pink Pigment, each Trencher will drop the color in 5-packed quantities.
- Their feet have added spikes for greater grip on the snow.
- Despite being a melee enemy, Disarms, and will affect Trenchers, causing them to switch to a or attempt to fix their Kreskas.
|Terra Elite Trencher||General||Miscellaneous|
|Introduced||Hotfix 24.0.9 (2018-11-21)|
|Tileset||Orb Vallis||Codex Scans||3|
|Weapon||Dual s||Other Drops||Neo Pink Pigment|
|Statistics||Mod Drops|| 5.058%|
|+ ++ ++ - -|
|++ ++ +++ - -|
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.3 (2018-12-05)