- Betraying their lumbering appearance Terra Trencher enemies are capable of using their jet pack to quickly jump to their target. Upon landing they will create a large AOE shockwave which also causes a knock-back effect.
- Additionally, their melee attacks possess an innate stagger effect, which can leave unfortunate Tenno easily perma stun-locked if cornered by two or more Trenchers.
- The Trencher will use its jetpack to quickly move around the field.
- Neo Pink Pigment is acquired from Terra Trencher.
- Their feet have added spikes for greater grip on the snow.
- Despite being a melee enemy, Disarms, Shooting Gallery and Counter Pulse will affect Trenchers, causing them to switch to a Prova or attempt to fix their Kreskas.
|Terra Elite Trencher||General||Miscellaneous|
| ||Introduced||Hotfix 24.0.9|
|Tileset||Orb Vallis||Codex Scans||3|
|Weapon||Dual Kreskas||Other Drops||Neo Pink Pigment|
|Statistics||Mod Drops||Melee Prowess 5.06%|
Point Strike 5.06%
Charged Shell 0.88%
Cleanse Grineer 0.88%
Concussion Rounds 0.88%
Incendiary Coat 0.88%
Infected Clip 0.88%
Combustion Beam 0.13%
|+ ++ ++ - -|
|++ ++ +++ - -|
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.3