Tactics[edit | edit source]
- Betraying their lumbering appearance Terra Trencher enemies are capable of using their jet pack to quickly jump to their target. Upon landing they will create a large AOE shockwave which also causes a knock-back effect.
- Additionally, their melee attacks possess an innate stagger effect, which can leave unfortunate Tenno easily perma stun-locked if cornered by two or more Trenchers.
- The Trencher will use its jetpack to quickly move around the field.
Farming Locations[edit | edit source]
- Enrichment Labs area of the Orb Vallis is one place to meet them. As this place is also used for toroid farming, meeting them is a great possibility.
- "Defend The Comm System" side-missions to switch agents to new areas for the United Solaris will have few of them (such as Transit Depot).
- If the alert level increases during one defense, keeping the level high will help to farm in one place.
- Farming "Neo Pink" pigment, each Trencher will have a chance to drop the color in 5-packed quantities, and at least one of them will most certainly drop the color.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Resists 75% of all Cold, Blast, Magnetic, and Viral damage done to health.
- Neo Pink Pigment is acquired from Terra Trencher.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Their feet have added spikes for greater grip on the snow.
- Despite being a melee enemy, Disarms, Shooting Gallery and Counter Pulse will affect Trenchers, causing them to switch to a Prova or attempt to fix their Kreskas.
|Terra Elite Trencher||General||Miscellaneous|
|Tileset||Orb Vallis||Codex Scans||3|
|Weapon||Dual Kreskas||Other Drops||Neo Pink Pigment|
|Statistics||Mod Drops||Melee Prowess 5.058%|
Point Strike 5.058%
Charged Shell 0.884%
Cleanse Grineer 0.884%
Concussion Rounds 0.884%
Incendiary Coat 0.884%
Infected Clip 0.884%
Combustion Beam 0.134%
|+ ++ ++ - -|
|++ ++ +++ - -|
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.3
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.