“I want more... Operator, please hurry! This story is getting quite good!”This article is a stub. You can help WARFRAME Wiki by adding a sentence or two.
Farming Locations[edit | edit source]
These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the enemies until better facts are proven.
|Venus||Orb Vallis||Free Roam||10 - 30||Orb Vallis|
- Enrichment Center area of the Orb Vallis is one place to meet them, especially at high alert levels. As this place is also used for toroid farming, meeting them is a great possibility.
- "Defend The Comm System" side-missions to switch agents to new areas for the United Solaris will have few MOAs (such as Transit Depot).
- If the alert level increases during one defense, keeping the level high will help to farm in one place.
- Farming "Conductor Gold" pigment, each MOA will have a chance to drop the color in 10-packed quantities, and at least one of them will most certainly drop the color.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- Terra Embattor MOAs are able to deploy multiple bounce mines in succession, similar to 's 2nd ability before his rework.
- At a range, these MOAs can deliver heavy artillery barrages if the player is far enough away.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike the Bursas they are based on, these MOAs cannot be hacked, and lack armor.
|Terra Elite Embattor MOA||General||Miscellaneous|
|Tileset||Orb Vallis||Codex Scans||3|
|Statistics||Mod Drops||Organ Shatter 7.588%|
Fever Strike 0.738%
Molten Impact 0.738%
North Wind 0.738%
Reflex Coil 0.738%
Shocking Touch 0.738%
Life Strike 0.202%
Split Chamber 0.202%
|+ ++ + - -|
|++ ++ +++ - -|
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 24.0.9
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Bursa, the unit it is based on.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.