The Terra Crewman is a version of the regular Corpus Crewmen, only found on the icy Landscape of the Orb Vallis, Stationed there by Nef Anyo to defend the Corpus installations and fight the Solaris Rebellion. They wield the Tetra Rifle, which is capable of sustained fire and is effective at close to medium range. Its moderate fire rate allows them to inflict Puncture procs against their foes frequently.
- When it spots a Warframe it proceeds to (if it has one) place a Reinforcement Beacon to increase your Alert level in the Orb Vallis.
- If a player is in Archwing mode, Terra Crewmen can shoot out anti-air rockets from their back to knock the player out of the air.
- The Terra Crewman speaks in a different, deeper voice, similar to the Corpus Tech Heavy enemies.
- Under their helmets, they have a black mask with holes for eyes, possibly as protection against the cold.
- Instead of the regular box shaped helmets worn by the regular Crewmen, the Terra Crewmen has a different design to their helmets, with a sloped front.
- Like many terra units, The Terra crewman has spikes on their boots for a better grip on the snow.
|Terra Elite Crewman||General||Miscellaneous|
| ||Introduced||Hotfix 24.0.9|
|Tileset||Orb Vallis||Codex Scans||5|
|Weapon||Tetra / Prova||Other Drops||None|
|Statistics||Mod Drops||Metal Fiber 7.59%|
Pistol Gambit 7.59%
Chilling Grasp 0.88%
Infected Clip 0.88%
No Return 0.88%
Shotgun Savvy 0.88%
Guardian Derision 0.1%
Jagged Edge 0.1%
Rapid Resilience 0.1%
Vital Sense 0.1%
|+ ++ ++ - -|
|++ ++ +++ - -|
Last updated: Hotfix 24.0.9