Tenora Prime is the Primed variant of the Tenora assault rifle, sporting higher damage, critical chance, critical multiplier, status chance, and magazine size, and faster reload speed. Tenora Prime was released alongside Octavia Prime and Pandero Prime.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Primary Fire shoots bullets in a fully automatic fashion.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Tied with Prisma Gorgon, Soma/ Soma Prime, and Telos Boltor for the second highest critical chance of all fully automatic rifles, behind Battacor and Acceltra.
- Above average critical multiplier.
- Very high status chance.
- Fire Rate and accuracy increase as the trigger is held, with near-perfect accuracy once spool-up is complete.
- Alternate Fire charges a single, powerful shot.
- Tied with Quellor and Stahlta for the highest critical chance of all charge-up rifles.
- Tied with Battacor and Stahlta for the highest critical multiplier of all charge-up rifles.
- High status chance.
- Charge is automatic and does not need to be held down.
- Pinpoint accurate.
- Innate 1 meter punch through.
- High magazine size and ammo reserves.
- Primary Fire:
- Alternate Fire:
- Poor ammo efficiency.
- Tenora Prime, compared to Tenora:
- Higher base damage (28.0 vs. 24.0)
- Higher secondary attack damage (280.0 vs. 240.0)
- Higher secondary mode critical chance (40% vs. 34%)
- Higher secondary mode status chance (20% vs. 11%)
- Lower secondary mode fire rate (2 rounds/sec vs. 10 rounds/sec)
- Higher primary critical chance (30% vs. 28%)
- Higher primary critical multiplier (2.2x vs. 2x)
- Higher primary status chance (24% vs. 16%)
- Higher fire rate (12.67 rounds/sec vs. 11.67 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (200 rounds vs. 150 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (1000 rounds vs. 900 rounds)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (14 vs. 10)
- Lower disposition (0.5 vs. 1.1)
Tenora Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Neo B7 Common||Lith T5 Rare||Meso T4 Rare||Axi T6 Uncommon|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- When used by Octavia, headshot kills with the Alternate Fire have a 20% chance to instantly refill magazine.
- No weak spots other than actual heads will trigger this effect.
- Tenora's charge shot deals 24 damage for every 1 ammo consumed (a total of 240 damage with max consumption of 10 ammo) per shot. This is of equal ammo efficiency to its primary fire.
- Heavy Caliber's accuracy penalty will be very apparent even at full spool.
- Tenora is the Catalan word for Tenor, one of the highest classical male singing voices.
- While there are other weapons with spool-up time, like the Soma and Gorgon series, its accuracy being increased the longer the trigger is held is currently unique to the Tenora in the primary category and shared only with Aksomati Prime.
- Tenora, the normal counterpart.