- Primary Fire shoots bullets in a fully automatic fashion.
- High damage – effective against armor.
- Tied with , / , and for the second highest critical chance of all fully automatic rifles, behind and .
- Above average critical multiplier.
- Very high status chance.
- Fire Rate and accuracy increase as the trigger is held, with near-perfect accuracy once spool-up is complete.
- Alternate Fire charges a single, powerful shot.
- High magazine size and ammo reserves.
- Innate two polarities.
- Primary Fire:
- Alternate Fire:
- Poor ammo efficiency.
- Tenora Prime (Fully Spooled), compared to Tenora (Fully Spooled):
- Higher base damage per projectile (28 vs. 24)
- Higher total damage (28 vs. 24)
- Higher base critical chance (30% vs. 28%)
- Higher base critical multiplier (2.2x vs. 2x)
- Higher base status chance (24% vs. 16%)
- Higher average damage per shot (38.08 vs. 30.72)
- Higher burst DPS (482.47 vs. 358.5)
- Higher sustained DPS (416.51 vs. 300.13)
- Higher fire rate (12.67 round(s)/sec vs. 11.67 round(s)/sec)
- Larger magazine (200 round(s) vs. 150 round(s))
- Larger max ammo capacity (1,000 round(s) vs. 900 round(s))
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (14 vs. 10)
- Lower disposition (0.8 vs. 1.1)
Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi refer to Void Relics | (V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics | (B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- As a Signature Weapon, Tenora Prime gains a bonus effect with or , where headshot kills with the Alternate Fire have a 20% chance to instantly refill magazine.
- The refilled ammo is automatically deducted from ammo reserves, and does not generate ammo.
- No weak spots other than actual heads will trigger this effect.
- Tenora Prime's charge shot deals 28 damage for every 1 ammo consumed (a total of 280 damage with max consumption of 10 ammo) per shot. This is of equal ammo efficiency to its primary fire.
- 's accuracy penalty will be very apparent even at full spool.
- Tenora is the Catalan word for Tenor, one of the highest classical male singing voices.
- While there are other weapons with spool-up time, like the and series, its accuracy being increased the longer the trigger is held is currently unique to the Tenora in the primary category and shared only with .
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|