- This weapon deals primarily damage.
- Primary fire requires a spool-up of 9 shots before optimal fire rate is achieved.
- Fire rate starts at 40% of the listed value, and increases by 7.5% per shot.
- Alternative fire charges a single powerful shot with perfect accuracy.
- Innate 1 meter punch through.
- Uses 10 ammo per shot.
- Charge is automatic and does not need to be held down.
- Innate punch through helps bypasses thin obstacles and bodies.
- Spool-up creates a warm-up period of weakness for fire rate, making short engagements undesirable.
- Tenora Prime (Fully Spooled), compared to Tenora (Fully Spooled):
- Higher base damage per projectile (28 vs. 24)
- Higher total damage (28 vs. 24)
- Higher base critical chance (30.00% vs. 28.00%)
- Higher base critical multiplier (2.2x vs. 2.0x)
- Higher base status chance (24.00% vs. 16.00%)
- Higher average damage per tap (38.08 vs. 30.72)
- Higher burst DPS (482.47 vs. 358.50)
- Higher sustained DPS (2740.62 vs. 1654.16)
- Higher fire rate (12.67 vs. 11.67)
- Larger magazine (200 vs. 150)
- Larger max ammo capacity (1000 vs. 900)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (14 vs. 10)
- Lower disposition (●●●○○ (0.90x) vs. ●●●○○ (1.10x))
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- As a Signature Weapon, Tenora Prime gains a bonus effect with or , where headshot kills with the Alternate Fire have a 20% chance to instantly refill magazine.
- The refilled ammo is automatically deducted from ammo reserves, and does not generate ammo.
- No weak spots other than actual heads will trigger this effect.
- Tenora Prime's charge shot deals 28 damage for every 1 ammo consumed (a total of 280 damage with max consumption of 10 ammo) per shot. This is of equal ammo efficiency to its primary fire.
- 's accuracy penalty will be very apparent even at full spool.
- Tenora Prime was released alongside and .
- Tenora is the Catalan word for Tenor, one of the highest classical male singing voices.
- While there are other weapons with spool-up time, like the and series, its accuracy being increased the longer the trigger is held is currently unique to the Tenora in the primary category and shared only with .
Lua error in Module:Weapons/nav at line 82: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got nil).