The Tenora is 's signature assault rifle, which features two different firing modes: a standard full-auto fire mode that increases fire rate and accuracy the longer it shoots, and an Alternate Fire mode that fires a single powerful, charged shot. Has a chance to instantly refill magazine after a headshot charged shot kill while being used by Octavia.
- Primary Fire shoots bullets in a fully automatic fashion.
- High damage – effective against armor.
- Very high critical chance.
- Good status chance.
- Fire Rate and accuracy increase as the trigger is held with near-perfect accuracy once spool-up is complete, after respectively 9 and 40 shots.
- Alternate Fire charges a single, powerful shot.
- High magazine size and ammo reserves.
- Primary Fire:
- Alternate Fire:
- Poor ammo efficiency.
- Slow reload speed.
- Tenora (Fully Spooled), compared to Tenora Prime (Fully Spooled):
- Lower base damage per projectile (24 vs. 28)
- Lower total damage (24 vs. 28)
- Lower base critical chance (28% vs. 30%)
- Lower base critical multiplier (2x vs. 2.2x)
- Lower base status chance (16% vs. 24%)
- Lower average damage per shot (30.72 vs. 38.08)
- Lower burst DPS (358.5 vs. 482.47)
- Lower sustained DPS (300.13 vs. 416.51)
- Lower fire rate (11.67 round(s)/sec vs. 12.67 round(s)/sec)
- Smaller magazine (150 round(s) vs. 200 round(s))
- Smaller max ammo capacity (900 round(s) vs. 1,000 round(s))
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 14)
- Higher disposition (1.1 vs. 0.8)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 265||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- As a Signature Weapon, Tenora gains a bonus effect with or , where headshot kills with the Alternate Fire have a 20% chance to instantly refill magazine.
- The refilled ammo is automatically deducted from ammo reserves, and does not generate ammo.
- No weak spots other than actual heads will trigger this effect.
- Tenora's charge shot deals 24 damage for every 1 ammo consumed (a total of 240 damage with max consumption of 10 ammo) per shot. This is of equal ammo efficiency to its primary fire.
- 's accuracy penalty will be very apparent even at full spool.
- Tenora is the Catalan word for Tenor, one of the highest classical male singing voices.
- While there are other weapons with spool-up time, like the and series, its accuracy being increased the longer the trigger is held is currently unique to the Tenora in the primary category and shared only with .
- Spent ammo cartridges will always use the default color scheme of the weapon.
- Riven mods that increase recoil above 55% appear to drain 11 ammo instead of 10 on charged shots.
- , the Primed counterpart.
- , 's signature sidearm.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|