The Tenora is the signature assault rifle of the Octavia Warframe, which features two different firing modes: a standard full-auto fire mode that increases fire rate and accuracy the longer it shoots, and an Alternate Fire mode that fires a single powerful, charged shot.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 265||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Primary fire is a fully automatic assault rifle.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Third highest critical chance of all fully automatic rifles, behind Prisma Gorgon/Soma/Soma Prime/Telos Boltor, and Battacor.
- Good status chance.
- Fire Rate and accuracy increase as the trigger is held, with near-perfect accuracy once spool-up is complete.
- Alt-fire charges a single, powerful shot.
- High magazine size and ammo reserves.
- Primary fire:
- Poor ammo efficiency.
- Slow reload speed.
- Tenora's charge shot deals 24 damage for every 1 ammo consumed (a total of 240 damage with a max consumption of 10 ammo) per shot. This is of equal ammo efficiency to its primary fire.
- Tenora is the Catalan word for Tenor, one of the highest classical male singing voices.
- While there are other weapons with spool-up time, like the Soma and Gorgon series, its accuracy being increased the longer the trigger is held is currently unique to the Tenora.
- Spent ammo cartridges will always use the default color scheme of the weapon.
- Riven mods that increases recoil above 55% appears to drain 11 ammo instead of 10 on charged shots.