The Tenora is Octavia's signature assault rifle, which features two different firing modes: a standard full-auto fire mode that increases fire rate and accuracy the longer it shoots, and an Alternate Fire mode that fires a single powerful, charged shot. Has a chance to instantly refill magazine after a headshot charged shot kill while being used by Octavia.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Primary Fire shoots bullets in a fully automatic fashion.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Very high critical chance.
- Good status chance.
- Fire Rate and accuracy increase as the trigger is held with near-perfect accuracy once spool-up is complete, after respectively 9 and 40 shots.
- Alternate Fire charges a single, powerful shot.
- High magazine size and ammo reserves.
- Primary Fire:
- Alternate Fire:
- Poor ammo efficiency.
- Slow reload speed.
- Tenora, compared to Tenora Prime:
- Lower base damage (24.0 vs. 28.0)
- Lower secondary attack damage (240.0 vs. 280.0)
- Lower secondary mode critical chance (34% vs. 40%)
- Lower secondary mode status chance (11% vs. 20%)
- Higher secondary mode fire rate (10 rounds/sec vs. 2 rounds/sec)
- Lower primary critical chance (28% vs. 30%)
- Lower primary critical multiplier (2x vs. 2.2x)
- Lower primary status chance (16% vs. 24%)
- Lower fire rate (11.67 rounds/sec vs. 12.67 rounds/sec)
- Smaller magazine (150 rounds vs. 200 rounds)
- Smaller max ammo capacity (900 rounds vs. 1000 rounds)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 14)
- Higher disposition (1.1 vs. 0.5)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 265||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As a Signature Weapon, Tenora gains a bonus effect with Octavia or Octavia Prime, where headshot kills with the Alternate Fire have a 20% chance to instantly refill magazine.
- The refilled ammo is automatically deducted from ammo reserves, and does not generate ammo.
- No weak spots other than actual heads will trigger this effect.
- Tenora's charge shot deals 24 damage for every 1 ammo consumed (a total of 240 damage with max consumption of 10 ammo) per shot. This is of equal ammo efficiency to its primary fire.
- Heavy Caliber's accuracy penalty will be very apparent even at full spool.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tenora is the Catalan word for Tenor, one of the highest classical male singing voices.
- While there are other weapons with spool-up time, like the Soma and Gorgon series, its accuracy being increased the longer the trigger is held is currently unique to the Tenora in the primary category and shared only with Aksomati Prime.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Spent ammo cartridges will always use the default color scheme of the weapon.
- Riven mods that increase recoil above 55% appear to drain 11 ammo instead of 10 on charged shots.