The Tenora is 's signature assault rifle, which features two different firing modes: a standard full-auto fire mode that increases fire rate and accuracy the longer it shoots, and an Alternate Fire mode that fires a single powerful, charged shot. Has a chance to instantly refill magazine after a headshot charged shot kill while being used by Octavia.
- This weapon deals primarily damage.
- Primary fire requires a spool-up of 9 shots before optimal fire rate is achieved.
- Fire rate starts at 40% of the listed value, and increases by 7.5% per shot.
- 40 shots are required before optimal accuracy is achieved.
- Alternative fire charges a single powerful shot with perfect accuracy.
- Innate 1 meter punch through.
- Uses 10 ammo per shot.
- Charge is automatic and does not need to be held down.
- Innate punch through helps bypasses thin obstacles and bodies.
- Spool-up creates a warm-up period of weakness for fire rate, making short engagements undesirable.
- Tenora (Fully Spooled), compared to Tenora Prime (Fully Spooled):
- Lower base damage per projectile (24 vs. 28)
- Lower total damage (24 vs. 28)
- Lower base critical chance (28.00% vs. 30.00%)
- Lower base critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 2.2x)
- Lower base status chance (16.00% vs. 24.00%)
- Lower average damage per tap (30.72 vs. 38.08)
- Lower burst DPS (358.50 vs. 482.47)
- Lower sustained DPS (1654.16 vs. 2740.62)
- Lower fire rate (11.67 vs. 12.67)
- Smaller magazine (150 vs. 200)
- Smaller max ammo capacity (900 vs. 1000)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 14)
- Higher disposition (●●●○○ (1.10x) vs. ●●●○○ (0.90x))
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 265||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- As a Signature Weapon, Tenora gains a bonus effect with or , where headshot kills with the Alternate Fire have a 20% chance to instantly refill magazine.
- The refilled ammo is automatically deducted from ammo reserves, and does not generate ammo.
- No weak spots other than actual heads will trigger this effect.
- Tenora's charge shot deals 24 damage for every 1 ammo consumed (a total of 240 damage with max consumption of 10 ammo) per shot. This is of equal ammo efficiency to its primary fire.
- 's accuracy penalty will be very apparent even at full spool.
- Tenora is the Catalan word for Tenor, one of the highest classical male singing voices.
- While there are other weapons with spool-up time, like the and series, its accuracy being increased the longer the trigger is held is currently unique to the Tenora in the primary category and shared only with .
- Spent ammo cartridges will always use the default color scheme of the weapon.
- Riven mods that increase recoil above 55% appear to drain 11 ammo instead of 10 on charged shots.
- , the Prime variant.
- , 's signature sidearm.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|