The Tennogen Weapon Skin Bundle includes the following items, with individual prices listed:
- These skins were added to the Market on January 9, 2015, and contains the winning weapon skin designs submitted by players for DE's Weapon Skins Contest.
- The players who designed the skins will receive 25% of the Platinum profit from every purchase of their skins.
- Buying each item individually will cost a total of 400, whereas the bundle costs only 320, saving 80.
- These skins, either individually or as a bundle, cannot be purchased with gifted platinum (direct gift, voucher code, etc.).
- This is likely due to the mechanic of 25% of the proceeds going to the creators, which is similar to trading platinum (one cannot trade gifted platinum).
- The word "Dakila" in the Dakila Akmagnus/Magnus is a Filipino word meaning "Noble". Further connecting the design to Philippine culture is the yellow sun decal on the barrel, which is a stylized depiction of the sun on the Flag of the Philippines.
- The Kuberus Dual Zoren/Scindo skin is dedicated to the 501 kubrows that died out on the then-bugged final mission of the Howl of the Kubrow quest.
- ↑ https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/304881-weapon-skins-contest/?p=3535077
- ↑ https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/266549-hotfix-1403/
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.