TennoCon 2019 took place in London, Ontario, Canada on Saturday, July 6, 2019.
Archived Streams[edit | edit source]
Summary source: https://www.warframe.com/news/warframe-empyrean-full-reveal
TennoLive[edit | edit source]
- TennoLive aired on July 6 from 6 p.m. ET to 7:30 p.m. ET.
- Lotus Ephemera was a drop for those watching TennoLive on Twitch or Mixer for 30 consecutive minutes with their WARFRAME accounts linked to Twitch or Mixer. Nekros Prime was another drop for watching for another 30 minutes.
- Those who were at TennoCon received drops within a week after the event.
- Steam players were also eligible for Nekros Prime if they are logged in while watching the livestream for 30 consecutive minutes.
Enlist a four-player crew to hijack, scavenge and sabotage across the Origin System. Contact ground teams for support, steal enemy ships, explore ancient ruins, assassinate kingpins and get rewarded for your missions into deep space.
- Siege and Steal Enemy Ships: Infiltrate opponent ships using Archwings, kill the captain and take the helm of their ship! It's time to become a swashbuckling space ninja, Tenno.
- Dynamic Situations: During your missions, you'll need to take into account additional hazards to complete your mission successfully. The TennoLive demo showed off Void Storms that can disable equipment, boarding parties that can breach your Railjack and an Infested ambush deep within an ancient Orokin ruin.
- Signal the Squad Link: Transcend beyond your solo objective and tap into a larger mission by reaching out to other squads of Tenno using the Squad Link. In multi-objective missions from space, players can call up active players on Orb Vallis or Plains of Eidolon (or vice versa) to help the bigger cause -- lower enemy ship shields, steal valuable data, and more, as the New War looms.
- Customize and Upgrade Everything: The Drydock is your Railjack's personal space hangar. Upgrade your battleship's Equipment, Cosmetic, and Reinforcements with weapons such as the Auto-Cannon, Pulse Laser, Homing Missile Launcher, EMP Stun weapons, and Decoy Countermeasures. Boost your Shields, Engine, Hull and Stealth using resources found during your voyages. Beautify it all by customizing aesthetics from primary, secondary and tertiary colors and accents. And of course, christen your ship with a custom name emblazoned on the Railjack’s hull.
- Kingpin System: Enemies have started to adapt to Tenno lethality, and from it, kingpins will emerge. More information coming soon.
Win A Trip To Space Sweepstakes[edit | edit source]
Become the first real Space Ninja. Play now to win $250,000 towards a trip to space!
Read the full rules and regulations here.
New Intro Cinamatic[edit | edit source]
- Directed by Dan Trachtenberg (Uncharted, Black Mirror, 10 Cloverfield Lane).
- To be released alongside new player experience in the future
- Next open world area under development
Nightwave: Series 2 - The Emissary[edit | edit source]
- New Nightwave series released, more info here
Other Content Reveals[edit | edit source]
Showned at the Developer Art Panel
- Wukong Prime
- Missile launcher ( Akarius)
- Greatsword ( Masseter)
- Third Excalibur deluxe (Excalibur Zato Collection)
- Second Ash deluxe (Ash Shroud Collection)
- Second Nova deluxe (Nova Atomica Collection)
- Harrow deluxe (Harrow Reliquary Collection)
- Ivara deluxe (Ivara Skathi Collection)
- Duviri weapons (rifle and broadsword)
- New missile launcher Arch-gun and glaive Arch-melee
- New Sentient weapons
- Orbiter visual rework
- New Infested enemies for Nightwave: Series 2
- More Conservation wildlife to Plains of Eidolon
- Modular Archwing system
- Sentient tileset
- Evolution Engine's new rendering technology ("Deferred Rendering") in development