- This weapon primarily deals damage.
- Blocking enemy attacks gradually increases the weapon's blocking angle from 55° to 125°.
- Holstering pauses combo duration.
- Polarizing the weapon below rank 40 increases its max rank by 2, thus for the first 5 polarizations granting the weapon additional mod capacity, and also 100 Mastery Rank experience for each new weapon rank not achieved before.
- Comes with a random innate progenitor bonus damage increase and type, which can be , , , , , , or damage, based on Ergo Glast's stock every 4 days, which increases the listed base damage of the weapon by 25%-60%.
- Valence Fusion can optionally change the resulting output damage type, and can upgrade the bonus increase (up to 60%).
- stance polarity matches .
- Combo resets when used with certain Warframe abilities and Exalted Weapons (see Notes below).
- Normal Attack
- High crit chance
- Above average attack speed
- Above average status chance
- Above average crit multiplier
- Below average range when compared to other Two-Handed Nikanas.
- Normal Attack
- Very low disposition
Can be bought from Ergo Glast of in any Relay for 40 (regardless of standing with The Perrin Sequence syndicate). Each offering has a random progenitor bonus damage type and percentage increase, which is cycled every 4 days.
Combo Duration Resets
- Combo duration is reset when the Tenet Livia is used alongside the following Warframe abilities:
- For weapons obtained from vanquishing the Kuva Lich or Sister:
- The player does not have to meet the Mastery Rank displayed to obtain this weapon. It can simply be claimed from the foundry after the Lich/Sister carrying it has been vanquished.
- The weapon will have a prefix of the name of the Lich/Sister it was acquired from (e.g. a Kuva Kohm might be called "Odizrigg Agekk Kuva Kohm").
- Refraining from Mercy killing a lich candidate will remove their weapon from the pool of potential lich weapons until each has been refused, but only if the mission is completed. Weapons rejected from aborted missions will remain in the current cycle.
- For weapons obtained from Ergo Glast's shop:
- The player must meet the Mastery Rank displayed to obtain this weapon, as it is claimed from an NPC shop rather than the foundry.
- The weapon's max rank caps at 40 after 5 polarizations (max rank increases by 2 per Forma added).
- Additional polarizations can be added when the weapon reaches its new max rank at that polarization level.
- Each additional rank also gives 100 Mastery Rank experience, giving 4,000 points in total at level 40.
- Mod capacity scales with the additional ranks, and can reach a total of 80 at rank 40 with an Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Without an Orokin Catalyst, the max is 40. Combined with the five polarized mod slots required to reach that point, an Orokin Catalyst might not be required to finish modding the weapon.
- After polarizing a weapon, any additional mod capacity above 30 (60 with an Orokin Catalyst) will not take effect until the weapon's rank reaches 31 and above.
- Legendary Mastery Rank increases the minimum mod capacity for such weapons, without the weapon needing to be rank 31 and above. For example, Legendary 1 increases the minimum capacity to 31 (62 with an Orokin Catalyst).
- Comes with an additional damage stat.
- For Lich/Sister-obtained weapons this is dependent on the Warframe that summoned the Lich/Sister.
- For Ergo Glast shop a random bonus stat will be offered for each weapon and changed every 4 days (96 hours).
- This damage stat randomly ranges between 25%-60%. It can be upgraded up to its maximum value with Valence Fusion using another copy of the weapon.
- This bonus stat is considered a base damage type and will be applied after all elemental mods for the purposes of elemental combinations.
- Weapons with an innate primary element and a different primary element provided by the progenitor both behave as innate elements and combine with each other. They will also recombine with modded elements in the following order:
- While sheathed, the weapon folds up into an attaché case.
- The weapon's name means "blue" or "Envious" in latin.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|