Tenet Livia is a unique Tenet two-handed nikana with attacks blocked increasing blocking angle.
- High damage – effective against health.
- Very high critical chance and status chance.
- High critical multiplier.
- Fast attack speed.
- Blocking enemy attacks increases the weapon's blocking angle.
- Holstering pauses combo duration.
- Polarizing the weapon increases its max rank by 2, capping at rank 40 after 5 polarizations, granting the weapon additional mod capacity.
- Comes with a variable innate damage type, which can be , , , , , , or damage, based on Ergo Glast's stock each week, which increases the listed base damage of the weapon by 25%-60%.
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Below average range when compared to other double-handed nikanas.
- Combo resets when used with certain Warframe abilities and Exalted Weapons.
- Combo duration is reset when the Tenet Livia is used alongside the following Warframe abilities:
- Unlike other Tenet weapons from the Sisters of Parvos, the player must meet the Mastery Rank displayed to obtain this weapon, as it is claimed from an NPC shop rather than the foundry.
- The weapon's max rank caps at 40 after 5 polarizations (max rank increases by 2 per Forma added).
- Additional polarizations can be added when the weapon reaches its new max rank at that polarization level.
- Each additional rank also gives Mastery Rank Experience, giving 4,000 points in total.
- Mod capacity scales with the additional ranks, and can reach a total of 80 at rank 40 with an Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Without an Orokin Catalyst, the max is 40. Combined with the five polarized mod slots required to reach that point, an Orokin Catalyst might not be required to finish modding the Tenet Livia.
- After polarizing a weapon, any additional mod capacity above 30 (60 with an Orokin Catalyst) will not take effect until the weapon's rank reaches 31 and above.
- Comes with an additional bonus damage stat, randomly generated in Ergo Glast's shop that changes weekly.
- This bonus stat ranges between 25%-60%. It can be brought up to its maximum value with Valence Fusion using another copy of this weapon.
- While sheathed, the weapon folds up into an attaché case.
- The weapon's name means "blue" or "Envious" in latin.
Lua error in Module:Weapons/nav at line 82: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got nil).