Tenet Grigori is a unique Tenet two-handed scythe whose Heavy Slide Attacks launch a short-ranged energy disk.
- High damage – effective against health.
- Very high critical chance.
- Highest status chance of all scythes.
- Tied with , , and for the fastest attack speed of all scythes.
- Highest blocking angle of all scythes.
- Heavy slide attack releases a spinning energy disk that travels up to 10 meters based on combo multiplier, has infinite punch through against bodies, and ricochets off surfaces.
- Holstering pauses combo duration.
- stance polarity matches .
- Innate polarity.
- Polarizing the weapon increases its max rank by 2, capping at rank 40 after 5 polarizations, granting the weapon additional mod capacity.
- Comes with a variable innate damage type, which can be , , , , , , or damage, based on Ergo Glast's stock each week, which increases the listed base damage of the weapon by 25%-60%.
- Low damage – less effective against shields.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Combo resets when used with certain Warframe abilities and Exalted Weapons.
- Combo duration is reset when the Tenet Grigori is used alongside the following Warframe abilities:
- Unlike other Tenet weapons from the Sisters of Parvos, the player must meet the Mastery Rank displayed to obtain this weapon, as it is claimed from an NPC shop rather than the foundry.
- The weapon's max rank caps at 40 after 5 polarizations (max rank increases by 2 per Forma added).
- Additional polarizations can be added when the weapon reaches its new max rank at that polarization level.
- Each additional rank also gives Mastery Rank Experience, giving 4,000 points in total.
- Mod capacity scales with the additional ranks, and can reach a total of 80 at rank 40 with an Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Without an Orokin Catalyst, the max is 40. Combined with the five polarized mod slots required to reach that point, an Orokin Catalyst might not be required to finish modding the Tenet Grigori.
- After polarizing a weapon, any additional mod capacity above 30 (60 with an Orokin Catalyst) will not take effect until the weapon's rank reaches 31 and above.
- Comes with an additional bonus damage stat, randomly generated in Ergo Glast's shop that changes weekly.
- This bonus stat ranges between 25%-60%. It can be brought up to its maximum value with Valence Fusion using another copy of this weapon.
- The easy grouping with good power strength also allows for quick increase of combo duration, which is required for the projectile to last longer.
- Despite the implications, less useful against lines of enemies as the projectile will strike and bounce away, often only hitting enemies one time though with high damage due to its reliance on heavy attacks which have powerful mods like Sacrificial Steel to double the critical chance.
- Relentless Combination can be used to quickly increase the combo duration against groups, due to the slash weighting of the weapon and good status chance.
- Zenurik's Inner Might can allow only some of the combo duration to be used up with each attack, allowing the disc to be used more often with less time to regain lost combo.
- Jet Stream can significantly boost the projectile speed of the disc, making it travel further even with no active combo count.
- In addition, the tap function of 's can cluster enemies to hit most of them at once, or in Tornados for even greater effect.
- Projectile will be pulled into , shredding enemies inside until the duration expires, offering excellent synergy.
- While sheathed, the weapon folds up into an attaché case.
- Grigori, from the word Egrgori, is greek for "watcher".
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|