Tenet Exec is a unique Tenet heavy blade with Slam Attacks releasing multitudes of shockwaves.
- This weapon deals primarily damage.
- stance polarity matches .
- Polarizing the weapon increases its max rank by 2, capping at rank 40 after 5 polarizations, granting the weapon additional mod capacity.
- Comes with a variable innate damage type, which can be , , , , , , or damage, based on Ergo Glast's stock each week, which increases the listed base damage of the weapon by 25%-60%.
- Slam Attacks release up to 3 shockwaves that explode every 5 meters in sequence, ragdolling enemies.
- Heavy slam attack releases 3 sets of the same 3 shockwaves in a cone.
- Below average status chance.
- Slam attack shockwaves stop at the first explosion that isn't on the ground at the same height, such as against walls, platform edges, and terrain elevation. If there are gaps between the initial slam and the explosions, it will not be interrupted.
- Slam attack shockwave is affected by .
- Unlike other Tenet weapons from the Sisters of Parvos, the player must meet the Mastery Rank displayed to obtain this weapon, as it is claimed from an NPC shop rather than the foundry.
- The weapon's max rank caps at 40 after 5 polarizations (max rank increases by 2 per Forma added).
- Additional polarizations can be added when the weapon reaches its new max rank at that polarization level.
- Each additional rank also gives Mastery Rank Experience, giving 4,000 points in total.
- Mod capacity scales with the additional ranks, and can reach a total of 80 at rank 40 with an Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Without an Orokin Catalyst, the max is 40. Combined with the five polarized mod slots required to reach that point, an Orokin Catalyst might not be required to finish modding the Tenet Exec.
- Comes with an additional bonus damage stat, randomly generated in Ergo Glast's shop that changes weekly.
- This bonus stat ranges between 25%-60%. It can be brought up to its maximum value with Valence Fusion using another copy of this weapon.
- The weapon's name, Exec, roughly means a business executive.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|