- Innate damage – effective against Machinery and Robotic.
- High damage – effective against shields.
- Very high critical chance.
- Third highest status chance of all sword and shields, behind and .
- Highest blocking angle of all sword and shields.
- Heavy Attacks launch an energy disk projectile that travels up to 40 meters.
- Polarizing the weapon increases its max rank by 2, capping at rank 40 after 5 polarizations, granting the weapon additional mod capacity.
- Comes with a variable innate damage type, which can be , , , , , , or damage, based on Ergo Glast's stock each week, which increases the listed base damage of the weapon by 25%-60%.
- No and damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Below average attack speed.
- Heavy attack projectile has linear damage falloff from 100% to 5% from 10m to 20m target distance.
- Initial Sword & Shield heavy attack is replaced with a new animation that launches a projectile.
- Ranged Heavy Attack Wind-up is 1.0s instead of 0.7s.
- Deals 2880 damage + 25% to 60% variable bonus.
- Has 95% damage falloff from 10m to 20m.
- Attack is Silent.
- Has a guaranteed proc on targets 20m away or closer.
- Travels ~75m/s
- Projectile has infinite punch-through on bodies.
- Projectile has a width of ~2.7m.
- Standard Sword & Shield heavy attacks can both still be performed. The first standard attack is now the second part of the neutral heavy combo, and the second standard attack is still the first part of the slide-heavy combo.
- Unlike other Tenet weapons from the Sisters of Parvos, the player must meet the Mastery Rank displayed to obtain this weapon, as it is claimed from an NPC shop rather than the foundry.
- The weapon's max rank caps at 40 after 5 polarizations (max rank increases by 2 per Forma added).
- Additional polarizations can be added when the weapon reaches its new max rank at that polarization level.
- Each additional rank also gives Mastery Rank Experience, giving 4,000 points in total.
- Mod capacity scales with the additional ranks, and can reach a total of 80 at rank 40 with an Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Without an Orokin Catalyst, the max is 40. Combined with the five polarized mod slots required to reach that point, an Orokin Catalyst might not be required to finish modding the Tenet Agendus.
- After polarizing a weapon, any additional mod capacity above 30 (60 with an Orokin Catalyst) will not take effect until the weapon's rank reaches 31 and above.
- Comes with an additional bonus damage stat, randomly generated in Ergo Glast's shop that changes weekly.
- This bonus stat ranges between 25%-60%. It can be brought up to its maximum value with Valence Fusion using another copy of this weapon.
- If the weapon innately has a primary element type ( , , , ) AND has a different primary element as its bonus stat, the elements on the weapon will combine in a unique way: Whichever of the two primary elements comes first in this element order - > > > , or "HCET" for short - will be placed second to last in the element combine order, while the other primary element will be placed last in the combine order. This order can be subsequently shifted based on the order of the equipped mods.
- For example, if the weapon innately has , using an progenitor Warframe to add base damage to the weapon will change the weapon's base element to .
- Because comes before in the HCET element order, will be placed second to last in the element combine order, and will be placed last.
- If the weapon is then modded with only , the elements will be arranged in the order , , , resulting in the weapon having + . If the weapon is instead modded with only , the elements will be arranged in the order , , , which will create + .
- If modded with and , the will be moved earlier in the combine order due to now being a modded element, so the new combine order will be , , , resulting in + . If modded with and , the combine order will be , , , , resulting in + .
- Tenet Agendus is the first sword and shield that is named with only one word, rather than two words separated by the & symbol.
- An enemy exclusive non-Tenet variant of the Agendus can be seen used by Zerca and Juno Comba
- Tenet Agendus is the second melee in the game after to have a completely unique heavy attack from the rest of its weapon class.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|