Tempo Royale is a stance mod for Heavy Blades, specializing in fast, mobile and smooth spinning attacks. This stance sports more graceful maneuvers than its companion stances, utilizing flips and overhead slashes to attain mobility, ultimately providing opportunities to finish enemies with devastating attacks.
Can be equipped on:
- Dark Split-Sword (Heavy Blade)
- Galatine ✓
- Galatine Prime ✓
- Gram Prime ✓
- Paracesis ✓
- Scindo Prime
- War ✓
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
| Slide +
| In Air +
| Wall Dash +
|Knockdowned Enemy + 400%|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Proc|
|Crowd Fall||(Hold momentarily, then release)|
|Hell's Wave||(During Knee Slide)|
|Mountain's Chisel||(In Air)|
|Flaying Home||(While Wall-Running)|
|Tunneling Spike||(Aiming at Downed Enemy)|
- PS4 Players = =
- Xbox Players = =
- This mod was originally offered as a reward upon completion of the Phoenix Intercept Tactical Alert.
- Drops from Isolator Bursas.
- Tempo Royale is also sold by Baro Ki'Teer as a periodic item for 385 and 175,000. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and may not have this item on a succeeding appearance.
- Tempo Royale can be acquired by completing weekly Conclave missions
- Has a small chance to be awarded after completion of Yam, Sedna (previously Tier 3 of Operation: Rathuum)
- Many of the attacks do bonus Slash damage.
- The last 3 attacks in Resplendent Calma, the last 2 attacks of August Mesto, and the last attack of Bold Reprise all do 25% bonus Slash damage.
- The first attack in all four combos hits enemies in a 360 degree arc.
- Cleaving Whirlwind, another stance for Heavy Blades.
- Rending Crane, another stance for Heavy Blades.