Tempo Royale is a stance mod for Heavy Blades, specializing in fast, mobile and smooth spinning attacks. This stance sports more graceful maneuvers than its companion stances, utilizing flips and overhead slashes to attain mobility, ultimately providing opportunities to finish enemies with devastating attacks.
Can be equipped on:
- Dark Split-Sword (Heavy Blade)
- Galatine ✓
- Galatine Prime ✓
- Gram Prime ✓
- Paracesis ✓
- Scindo Prime
- Vitrica ✓
- War ✓
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination||Length|
|( + ) +|
|(While In Air)|
|(While Wall Latching)|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Ranged Attack|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod was originally offered as a reward upon completion of the Phoenix Intercept Tactical Alert.
- Drops from Isolator Bursas.
- Tempo Royale is also sold by Baro Ki'Teer as a periodic item for 385 and 175,000. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and may not have this item on a succeeding appearance.
- Tempo Royale can be acquired by completing weekly Conclave missions
- Has a small chance to be awarded after completion of Yam or Vodyanoi, Sedna (previously part of Operation: Rathuum)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Many of the attacks do bonus Slash damage.
- The first and third attacks of August Mesto, The fourth attack of Majestic Abandon, the first attack of Resplendent Calma, and Bold Reprise all do 25% bonus Slash damage.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Cleaving Whirlwind, another stance for Heavy Blades.
- Rending Crane, another stance for Heavy Blades.