- The Telos Boltace can be acquired by reaching the Rank of Maxim with the Arbiters of Hexis, and spending 125,000 to purchase. As with all Syndicate Weapons, the Telos Boltace cannot be chosen as the free offering upon ranking up to Maxim rank.
- Syndicate weapons can also be acquired via Trading, but only for unranked copies without Forma or Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Players must have a Mastery Rank of at least 11 to acquire the Telos Boltace, either through trading or through the Syndicates themselves.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Third highest base damage of all tonfas.
- Highest status chance of all tonfas.
- Second highest critical chance of all tonfas, behind Kronen Prime.
- Tied with Kronen for the second highest attack speed of all tonfas, behind Kronen Prime.
- When held, the weapon provides a 20% passive boost to Bullet Jump velocity, Aim Glide duration, and Wall Latch duration.
- Slide attacks trigger Stormpath, creating a 14 meter vortex that pulls in and staggers enemies. A second slide attack shortly after the vortex will launch and suspend nearby enemies in a Lifted status.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching Gemini Cross.
- Innate polarity.
- Telos Boltace, compared to Boltace:
- Higher base damage (210.0 vs. 176.0)
- Higher critical chance (20% vs. 6%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher status chance (35% vs. 28%)
- Higher attack speed (1.08 vs. 0.92)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (11 vs. 4)
- Slide attacks trigger Stormpath, creating a 14 meter vortex that pulls in and staggers enemies.
- Holding the Telos Boltace boosts Bullet Jump velocity, Aim Glide duration, and Wall Latch duration by 20%.
- In Conclave, only the Aim Glide and Wall Latch bonuses are granted.
- Stormpath and the high status chance can be put together to hit several enemies with AoE status effects, such as Gas, Electricity, and Blast procs.
- Nezha can use Stormpath to drag enemies into the path of Fire Walker to charge Pyroclastic Flow efficiently.
- Originally, the Telos Boltace released energy waves similar to Exalted Blade on slide attacks.
- The concept for the original effect was designed by player TunaMayo.
Telos Boltace Skins
- Boltace, the original melee version.
- Telos Boltor, the primary version.
- Telos Akbolto, the secondary version
Last updated:Hotfix 188.8.131.52
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.