Tellurium is a rare component dropped primarily by Archwing enemy units, though it may also be dropped by enemies encountered in the Grineer Sealab and Grineer Asteroid Fortress tileset. Can also be awarded as a daily login bonus.
Tellurium was added in Hotfix 15.7.2.
- Rare drop from enemy units in Skirmish, Archwing, Grineer Sealab and Grineer Asteroid Fortress missions.
- Tellurium is available as Bounty rewards in Orb Vallis after completing a stage.
- One can also use the Sentinel mod Spare Parts and go into Void Mode with the operator, allowing enemies to kill the Sentinel. Then, proceed to revive the Sentinel. It is best to run this on a quick mission type like Capture on either the Grineer Sealab or Grineer Asteroid Fortress tilesets.
These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the resource until better facts are proven.
|Ophelia||Uranus||Survival||24 - 29||Grineer Sealab|
Blueprints Requiring TelluriumEdit
These are based on opinions and may not be true. These should be viewed as advice unless proven undoubtedly true. Check comments for confirmation. Results may vary.
- As of Hotfix 17.0.2, Ophelia, Uranus is recommended to farm since it is an Archwing submersible mission where normal ground enemies can still drop Tellurium.
- Tellurium (symbol: Te) is the 52nd element in the periodic table. Its in-game description alludes to the fact that Tellurium is believed to be more common in the universe than it is on Earth.
- In real life, Tellurium is silver-white in color as opposed to red.
- Some of the applications for Tellurium include Alloy Metallurgy, Semi-Conductors and Laser Optics. The latter may explain the Itzal's stealth mechanics and laser drones (as both Tellurium and the Itzal were introduced in the same update).
- It is currently one of the few resources that still uses the generic resource container model.
- Smokefinger believes that the Orokin used Tellurium in the construction of Void gates.