Tellurium is a rare component dropped primarily by Archwing enemy units, though it may also be dropped by enemies encountered in the Grineer Sealab and Grineer Asteroid Fortress tileset. Can also be awarded as a daily login bonus.
Tellurium was added in Hotfix 15.7.2 (2014-12-19).
- Rare drop from enemy units in Empyrean, Archwing, Grineer Sealab, and Grineer Asteroid Fortress missions.
- Tellurium is available as Bounty rewards in Orb Vallis after completing a stage.
- One can also use the Sentinel mod and go into Void Mode with the Operator, allowing enemies to kill the Sentinel or crouch and get damaged by electrified pools or traps (Ariel, Uranus). Then, proceed to revive the Sentinel or die yourself and revive. It is best to run this on quick mission types like Capture nodes on Uranus or Kuva Fortress.
- ( ) does not seem to work with Spare Parts.
- Resource Boosters also apply to rare resources dropped by Spare Parts.
- and letting yourself die can help reliably destroy the Sentinel.
These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the resource until better facts are proven.
|Uranus||Ophelia||Survival||24 - 29||Grineer Sealab|
|Neptune||Salacia||Mobile Defense||27 - 32||Corpus Ship (Archwing)|
Blueprints Requiring Tellurium
- Tellurium (symbol: Te) is the 52nd element in the periodic table. Its in-game description alludes to the fact that Tellurium is believed to be more common in the universe than it is on Earth.
- In real life, Tellurium is silver-white in color as opposed to red.
- Some of the applications for Tellurium include Alloy Metallurgy, Semi-Conductors and Laser Optics. The latter may explain the Itzal's stealth mechanics and laser drones (as both Tellurium and the Itzal were introduced in the same update).
- It is currently one of the few resources that still uses the generic resource container model.
- Smokefinger believes that the Orokin used Tellurium in the construction of Void gates.