Tellurium is a rare component dropped primarily by Archwing enemy units, though it may also be dropped by enemies encountered in the Grineer Sealab and Grineer Asteroid Fortress tileset. Can also be awarded as a daily login bonus.
Tellurium was added in Hotfix 15.7.2.
- Rare drop from enemy units in Archwing, Grineer Sealab and Grineer Asteroid Fortress missions.
- Tellurium is available as Bounty rewards in Orb Vallis after completing a stage.
- Alternativly you can also use the Sentinel mod Spare Parts and go into stealth/invisibility with your operator and let the mobs kill the Sentinel and then you procede to die to revive the Sentinel. It is best to run this on a quick and easy mission such as a Capture mission on either the Sealab or Asteroid Fortress missions.
Blueprints Requiring TelluriumEdit
These are based on opinions and may not be true. These should be viewed as advice unless proven undoubtedly true. Check comments for confirmation. Results may vary.
- As of Hotfix 17.0.2, Ophelia, Uranus is recommended to farm since it is an Archwing submersible mission where normal ground enemies can still drop Tellurium.
- Tellurium (symbol: Te) is the 52nd element in the periodic table. Its in-game description alludes to the fact that Tellurium is believed to be more common in the universe than it is on Earth.
- In real life, Tellurium is silver-white in color as opposed to red.
- Some of the applications for Tellurium include Alloy Metallurgy, Semi-Conductors and Laser Optics. The latter may explain the Itzal's stealth mechanics and laser drones (as both Tellurium and the Itzal were introduced in the same update).
- It is currently one of the few resources that still uses the generic resource container model.
- Smokefinger believes that the Orokin used Tellurium in the construction of Void gates.